/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ I don't think this is appropriate for this website but I don't really care (BIG BIG BIG TW READ WITH CAUTION) | KidPub Press //
I don't think this is appropriate for this website but I don't really care (BIG BIG BIG TW READ WITH CAUTION)

Posted June 6th, 2022 by Not_Jello

by Mike
in No

TW: This may not be appropriate for those suffering from anxiety and/or depression, as there are graphic descriptions of sv1<1d3. Proceed with caution. 

This might not be appropriate for this website, but I don't really care. I put a TW and if you can't be bothered to listen then shame on you.

I step onto the chair, the noose begging me to put it around my neck. I take a deep breath and grab the rope and tighten it. My eyes glisten with tears and my stomach ties in a knot. I'm finally going to be free, at the cost of my life, but it's a price I'm willing to pay. I take my last breath and kick the chair.

But I never actually died.

I just stopped breathing.

See more stories by Mike
I have a feeling that this

I have a feeling that this site is returning to its old roots.

And I damn love it.

Posted by Elizabeth on Mon, 06/06/2022 - 12:29
old roots? was the website

old roots? was the website like this back before i came?

"I'll make chapter 4 tomorrow" Famous last words

Posted by Kenny on Tue, 06/07/2022 - 03:04
No. I mean like how it was

No. I mean like how it was in 2015-2019-there was a lot of swears. 'Fuck' was one of the main ones, but they also delved into deeper issues. That was the site's peak as well, but in 2020 the swears died off and the place is dead now. It's okay to vent about it btw, but I hope Perry doesn't go and delete anything. I've seen the stories, and I'll admit, they were really detailed. But I hope that the comments that say "it's not appropriate for this website" don't come back. kids can also mean "14-17 year-olders."

Posted by Elizabeth on Tue, 06/07/2022 - 14:30