/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ If My Life Was A Bad Monologue / vet | KidPub Press //
If My Life Was A Bad Monologue / vet

If My Life Was A Bad Monologue / vet

Posted May 6th, 2018 by HannahChen2009

HannahChen2009's picture
by echo (*Jill*)
in magination

So listen, I pass by this vet every day on my way home from school, right? And it's the busiest vet you can imagine. It's very crowded inside- you practically can't walk, I'd assume, and even on the pavement outside, there are cats hissing bloody murder, dogs snapping at your heels, the occasional rabbit with their bloodshot eyes... Needless to say, none of the animals, currently at the vet, would be in an especially good mood. So, I usually stayed away from that side of the road.

To me, it always seemed to be like, one of those prestigious places where you have to make a reservation three years in advance, and when you do get there late they'd go like, in a really condescending way, "Oh, I'm sorry miss, but you missed your appointment! The next opening is August 26th 2024, would that be okay with you?" And you'd have to say, "Yeah, okay, fine, I'll come back then." But by then your pet would probably have already passed away, since news flash! Pets don't live as long as humans.

There's really not that much to say about the vet, but I felt like I had to get it off my chest, you know? The workers there always seemed tired, and when people talked to them, (at least as far as I could tell), they mostly deadpanned you.

Well, that's as much as I could come up with. What did you really expect, I specifically put the word 'bad' in the title. It's a bad monologue- plus, what did you really expect of a post titled 'vet'? I'm not going to have that much to say about it...

kthxbye

See more stories by echo (*Jill*)
honestly this is

honestly this is everything

i love it and im too tired to right now but you could really dig into this for subliminal messages.

Posted by garrett on Sun, 05/06/2018 - 00:57
aaah thanks garrett! I was

aaah thanks garrett! I was ecstatic when I saw your comment!

Posted by VI (*Jill*) on Sun, 05/06/2018 - 21:50