/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Kiddnapped! | KidPub Press //
Kiddnapped!

Kiddnapped!

Posted September 5th, 2017 by mischief

by Lioness
in Mars.

Beth

None could hear my muffled cries as rough hands tied a gag to my mouth. " Now, miss keep still". He pinned my arms back and tied them. Great, I thought I'm being kiddnapped.  After I was tied gaged and blingfoled he through me in a car. I prayed as the car bummped along. Panick grabbed me tightly. What would he do to me? No, not a ransome, that was for rich kids. Please God, please help me. Hot stinging tears rushed down my face. Please don't let anything go worng. I begged.

Jay

" Hello"? A young female voice trembled. I was somewhat relived, I wasn't the only one kiddnapped. " Hey". " Jay"? " 

"The one and only". " I-I'm so sacred".  " Yeah, I guss you would be". I retorted dryly, it was then I could sense somone kneeling over me, and then ,my ropes gag and blindfold were off. He didn't look like a kidnapper, he looked even friendly. The red hair under his hat stuck up everywhere. As soon as Beth could stand we hopped out of the van. Beth flinched, when he took a pistol out of his pocket. He jerked his hand to a blue shutterted house. We were in the middle of nowhere, so there wans't the trouble with busy body's seeing us. 

" Shut up, Bonnie, Clyde".He yelled to a pair of massive German Shepherds. 

Beth

Dogs. I hated dogs. Big ones small ones all dogs. And now we were in the home of two black German shepherds. Just my luck. " I'm Jay". You know who chipred to our napper. " Bill, keep moving ". I didn't know why, but Bill was in a huge rush. We were in now, and Bill told his dogs to gurd us, as he went back to the van. I could tell they longed to rip us apart but they didn't thankfully. After a while the I could hear the front door open and a kid came in. He swaggered over to me, grabbed me by the arm and told me to be a good girl. He left Jay though, which scared me. We walked down to the car, he personaly saw that I had my seat belt on got in the drive's seat and we drove away.

Jay 

" Where'd you take her? What are you going to do to her"? I almost yelled trying to keep my calm. " Calm down, no one is going to hurt your lady friend. I need your help, and your going to give it"." And if I don't"? " You, will". We walked into a room, I almost lost my supper from surprise.  " So, you know him"? " I should, he's my brother"!

Beth

" Where are you taking me, and why are we going so fast"? Fast was a understament, more liking flying. " What, you can't stomach it"? " No". " Let me do the driving little lady".  Little lady? Somthing wasn't right, only one person called me that, it was as if I knew this guy. " Do I know you"? He paled slightly. Why? " Are you kidding, I've never seen you in my life".  " Can I role down the window"?  " What do think? I'll beat you over the head if you do? Sure, go ahead if you want". I did, yes, I could hear them louder now.

" Cop's on our trail, Rog". Someone said in the back seat, making me  almost jumpe right out the window, from surprise. " I see them, what am I suppose to do"? Rog asked, I could tell he was real sacred. " Beats me kid". We pulled over, and a cop came out. This was my chance!  

Ray

Where was I? It was so bright, so bright it hurt. My chest burned unearthly. I coughed. " Well, look whose awake". A gruff friendly voice chirped. I tried to sit up, but a rough hand pressed down on my burning chest. " Where am I"? I rasped. " In my home". " How did I get here"? "Um, I'm borrowing you". " Cool".

Beth

" Please I'm being kiddnapped"! I gasped to the officer. He just looked at me and smirked! I couldn't believe it, he didn't belive me. My hope was lost, and I was helpless to my kiddnappers. Nothing could be done. Would I see mom, or Hunter ever again? Not likely. Not ever ever again.... STOP! Think postitve, If God is with you who can be against you? I would get away, I would see Hunter and mom again! Your Bethany Sweetwood! I told myself. 

" Look kid, I'm going to let this slide. But be a good little boy. Got it"? The cop said, interrupted my thought's. I glanced at Roger, his face was pale, but when the cop told him that a heathy pink spread to him. " Thanks". I twirled a piece of my blound hair, returning to my thoughts. Know I knew I'd seen this Roger. But without a mustash, and without a hat. Yes that's him, everything flew into place, the way the drived, and the way he called me "Little Lady". My heart swelled with realif.

Jay

" What happened to you"? I asked. "I was in a fight". Ray said bluntly. Bill sat gentaly on the couch and swisped Ray's shades off. Ray's eye was black and blue, and swelling. " Take your shirt off". "Don't hurt". " Obey me without qusetion".  He did, his chest was bright with red, black, and blue.   " Jay, go get soap and spider webs". There wasn't any soap, but I got the spider webs. 

See more stories by Lioness