KIDPUB HOUSES Poll Results and Next Steps (Dev #2)
Posted April 20th, 2017 by Codename-X12
in the Guardians HQ
KIDPUB HOUSES Development Phase #2
What's up guys. Development is going along well but I have a few important announcements to make. The poll results are in and THERE WILL BE NO LEADER due to lots of people not wanting to have
there be leaders. Someone in each House will volunteer to count up points each week. However, if enough people comment on this saying they want a leader, I can post another poll because this was
decided fairly quickly, SO COMMENT below if you still want a leader. Also, there will be THREE HOUSES, not four.
About point-getting: As you know, you earn points for your House by posting and commenting (for more info, check out the first post for the KP Houses). But how will those points put Houses as
champions? At the end of the week, the point-collectors will collect and calculate the points earned that week. Whoever wins that week will be winner until the points are collected next week, and if they
win again nothing changes. The points will determine who wins the two scoring methods.
1. All-Time (this is the all-time score of the House ever since it was created. You can never lose points from your All-Time score from week to week, unlike the Weekly score below. At the end of
each week, the House with the most points wins. This number of points will eventually be high because it will include a certain House's points for years)
2. Weekly (at the start of each week the Houses start with zero points, but these points are saved under the House's All-Time score. At the end of the week, the House with the most points that week
takes the victory.)
What's left to do before the test (a week where we will test the system)
1. Choose the names (a poll will be posted soon)
2. Choose how KPers will be sorted (a poll will be posted soon)
3. Points system 2.0 (balance the point system and add in points for contests, coming this weekend)
I'm gonna be gone the rest of today, on Friday, and part of Saturday so more Development posts are coming this weekend! Stay tuned! Predator-6 out!
See more stories by Word Wizard (Jack)