/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My Mythicals Creatures | KidPub Press //
My Mythicals Creatures

My Mythicals Creatures

Posted March 10th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

So this is another index about Just An Enigma,people seemed to like it so I might start posting it again but for now you can learn about some mythical creatures I created

1:Pixite.A pixite is a cross between a fairy and a pixie.They were first created when a young pixie and fairy fell in love during a war and had a child.That child brought peace between the fairies and the pixies.Now Pixites are revered and worshipped by pixies and fairies

2:Lyconite:A cross between a pixite and a wolf.They first came from half human half wolves but now they are part full wolf and part pixite or they are cast aside and disgraced.

3:Phanegel:The first Phanegel was made by mistake when a scientist experimenting with metirialzing ghosts spilled ghost essence and angel blood on each other.Phanegels have the power to break through barriers that stop humans from seeing magic.[btw there is losts of phangel breeds]

4:Grey Phangels;A mix between a bright angel [I'll get to that] and a dark phantom [and that] Grey Phangels are made so that if a person doesn't know hey are magic and can't see the magic the Grey Phanegels can show them

5:Bright Angel:A mix between a spirit light [I'm getting to it] and an angel.There is no such thing as a '' guardian angel '' But bright angels do their best to protcect the people they cared about before they died.

6:Dark Phantom:A mix between a demon and a ghost.These are often called poltergheists [hope I spelt that right] and their job is to corrupt humanity,wreck,destroy and undo every bit of work done by the Bright Angels

7:Spirit Light:God[ or whatever god in your religion] created the spirit lights to keep humanity on the right track.They are your consiense.They are the reason you regret doing bad things.And they are the creatures that guide you to the afterlife.Be it good or bad

That's all I feel like writing for now

I might start posting just an enigma again or I might introduce you to my old book.I never finished it but The copy is always on my desk 

I hope anyone reading this has a great day [or night] Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee