/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Alexis Rodestyle Mysteries: The Mystery of The Stolen Diamond Ring | KidPub Press //
Alexis Rodestyle Mysteries: The Mystery of The Stolen Diamond Ring

Posted April 7th, 2019 by wolflover37

by Allison
in Tennessee

I was walking down the street, keeping a low profile. I, Alexis Rodestyle, saw many crimes before, but NOT like this one.

In New Orleans,nothing was EVER stolen. Only murders,kidnaps,and more, BUT not one thing was stolen in New Orleans history. I didn't expect this crime. My boss handed me a piece of paper. It said: THE CASE OF THE STOLEN DIAMOND RING. Huh I thought. " Boss," I said, " Nothing's ever been stolen here, it must be a mistake." " Not a mistake, the Michaels Jewerly manager called 911 saying someone stole a diamond ring." my boss said.

I started to walk down the street. Entering Michaels Jewerly, the manager said, " Hi, I'm Nicole Golston. What would you like to buy today?" I said " I'm here to investigate the crime taken place here." " Oh, thank goodness you came. That diamond ring is very valuable. We need it back." explained Nicole. Opening my notebook, I asked, "When was the last time you saw the diamond ring?" "Last night," she explained," Then this morning, it disapeared!"

Nicole started to sob.

"Have you checked the cameras?" I asked. " Not yet. I was hoping you could  so you could find your suspect immediately." she said, cryingly.

"Don't worry," I said " Let's go check them cameras."

After checking the cameras, I found my suspects. I wrote them down in my notebook. Christina A.,Beatrice K.,Matthew W., and Cole S. I looked up Christina's address and headed to her house. Not here I thought.

At my home I drew sketches of my suspects. "Mommy," Audrey, my daughter asked," What are you doing?" " Oh, nothing" I said in response. " Go to bed." I told her. "Yes mommy." she said.

This morning, I went to Cristina's home. I knocked on the door. "Hello." she said. She has a diamond ring that looks a lot like the real one I thought. "Did you steal a diamond ring that looks like yours?" I asked." NO! I don't steal, just so you know." she said in a sassy tone. I left that house immediately. I crossed out Christina. Christina S. Next, Beatrice here I come!

Beatrice was playing with her kids. "Ma'mm, did you steal a diamond ring?" I asked. "Um...," she hesitated, "No..." I had a feeling it was her.

It wasn't Matthew or Cole.

It was Beatrice.

The diamond ring was returned and Beatrice was sentenced 5 years of prison.

See more stories by Allison
thanks fo reading. did yo

thanks fo reading. did yo like it tell me if u did in the comments

Posted by Allison on Sun, 04/07/2019 - 10:36
sorry im so

sorry im so randommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Allison on Sun, 04/07/2019 - 13:36