/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Never Forget diary one / A New Beggining diary two. | KidPub Press //
Never Forget diary one / A New Beggining diary two.

Posted February 15th, 2018 by mischief

by Cherith
in In the woods. Getting in trouble with ritzy people

A New Beggining

I was sitting on a stone bench, the moon was bright and shinging it's heart out.. suddenly a dark blue, mini van burst into the train station. Great, it was them. My new home. How many home's would this be this year? Four? And it was only then end of March. Troubler maker? You better believe it. Back to life, the mini van gave two sharp quick honks. I walked over to the van, the window rolled down and a man looked out. " Jay"? The door opened and I bent to get in. A sudden rush of qustions popped up in my sleepy mind. Who are these people? Do they have any kids? Are they country or city folks? Do they have any animals?  What happens when they get drunk?  Do they live in a big house or a small one? Why do they want me? I brushed awaythe qustions and fell asleep. Day I 

Never Foget day I

The folks adopted again, two kids isn't enough. This time it's not a girl. A boy, good looking, but a total jerk. Helen loves him, but Helen loves everybody....she says God gives everyone a chance, I should too. She's only twelve, sweet and gullible. I won't ever forget what white people did to Grandpa! It's my duty. If only I'd been a boy.....

Jacky

See more stories by Cherith
I have some cc (short for

I have some cc (short for constructive criticism) for you!

" Jay"? 

-This was probably simply a mistake made while typing, but it should be "Jay?"

What are they like on Fridays, when the cheek is in and there drunk?

-What do you mean by 'cheek' here? However, 'there' should be they're instead (a contraption for they are)

Is Jay the adopted brother into Jacky's household? Good start!

Posted by a zombie now (*... on Wed, 02/21/2018 - 06:51
Yes, he's really just in

Yes, he's really just in foster care but yeah.

Posted by Cherith on Fri, 02/23/2018 - 21:07