/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ NEW KIDPUB STORY! ANNOUNCE,ENT FOR THE CHARACTERS AND MORE! | KidPub Press //
NEW KIDPUB STORY! ANNOUNCE,ENT FOR THE CHARACTERS AND MORE!

Posted April 20th, 2014 by Elisa_zrs

by X
in sdfsdf

So, as you know, the KidPub story is going to be launched by me BUT we have some problems.

I need 2 more of the Number Ones and at least one of them should be a boy. C'mon boys, don't be shy. We have a fellow Charlie in here already.

Here is the form:

Full Name:

Family:

Background:

Appearance:

Gender:

Genre you usually write in:

Talents:

Personality:

Weapon (No guns, boys):

Problems in life:

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two:

Roommates (KPers):

Here is the list of the Number Ones so far:

Charlie Kingree (Charlie, Male)

Faith Silverstone (infinitywriter, Female)

Maiven (how do you pronounce the name?) J. Gray (Maiven, Female)

2 SPACES ARE LEFT AND AT LEAST ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE BOYS! Form is up there!

I'm terribly sorry for the others for not being Number Ones but there is space for Number Twos (2nd Main Characters) and Younglets.

If you already signed up but want to be a Number Two or a Younglet (Aged 8-10), then fill up the form and post it down there.

If you're here and you don't know what the hell is happening, here is the plot:

The girls and BOYS of KidPub have all been centered to a meeting with Perry at the KidPub Secretaries. A group of KidPubbers (1st Main Characters) are sent to find out who murdered the Young Ones of KP and stop them from killing anyone else. They will also have to encounter deaths of many, romance, sadness and happiness.

The story is basically set with POVs of the 1st Main Characters and some of the 1st main characters will be in relationships with others ^-^! Some of you will be family and some of you will hate each other.

Make sure the form you fill in describes YOU. Not a made up character.

Thanks so much for signing up and the due time is going to be the 26th of April.

Writing will be done between the 26th and 30th,

Have fun!

See more stories by X
I am umfamiler with this

I am umfamiler with this story, any chance i could get a link for an explanation? If its a bother dont worry, but this seems interesting.

Life is journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride.

Posted by Ruby on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 05:17
I haven't written anything

I haven't written anything yet but I already mentioned the plot on the above text.

People usually say to not judge a book by it's cover. I think that this ABSOLUTELY incorrect. The quote should go like this: "Don't judge a book by its cover UNLESS its a Z.R. Clark one." This is advice I would give you right now. ~A story I'm working

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 08:07
Full Name: Niamh

Full Name: Niamh Wolfrunner

Family: Ummm....NOT saying my real one, but let's just say I'll have one sister and be an orphan : )

Background: Parents died in a car crash leaving me and my sister in the care of our aunt

Appearance: Dark blonde hair, pale with freckly nose and forehead, middling height, quite thin, usually wears black T-shirt with sparkly skull, skinny jeans and black Converse. Irish accent. 

Gender: Female

Genre you usually write in: Fantasy

Talents: Writing, swimming, basketball, let's just say archery so it sounds cool, 

Personality: Ironic, very dark sense of humour, implusive, quick to fly off the handle, red hot explosive temper, loyal when I trust someone, hostile when I don't

Weapon (No guns, boys): Flail

Problems in life: Oprhan. Her personality makes it hard for people to get close to her so she's only got so very close friends (see roommates below                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: NUMBER ONE! If possible, because I'm a girl. I'd like to be a Number One, I've never been one in a Kidpub story. 

Roommates (KPers): Sravani, Mabes, Phan

“They say through the eyes of any creature you can see their heart...I look into yours, and I see one that is still feeling, still beating.” She smiled sadly. “I cannot say for how long.” - The Dragon's Beating Heart

Posted by Wolfrunner on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 06:31
I was absolutely sure you'd

I was absolutely sure you'd be a Number One the minute you said 'Irish Accent'. CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 08:06
Haha thanks. I start most of

Haha thanks. I start most of my sentances with 'ah' or 'sure' and finish them with 'so'. Not all of them though, I'm not that annoying.  Before everyone starts yelling at me, I'm not saying that's how every Irish person talks, that's just how I talk : ) 

Posted by Wolfrunner on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 16:05
Full Name: Sam

Full Name: Sam Winslow

Family: Uh.... my bro Cody is on KidPub. And my sis, Lillian might get an account in the future. She's seven, soo.....

Background: ???

Appearance: Brown curly hair, tan skin, tall, blue and green braces.

Gender: Male

Genre you usually write in: Fantasy or Sci Fi

Talents: Singing, writing, directing. 

Personality: I can be really bossy and I get really grumpy when things don't go my way or my sister doesn't stop singing super high pitch on 10k hikes. >.< I also don't like to upset people. People say I'm sort of a softy... /flails/

Weapon (No guns, boys): Bow and arrow.

Problems in life: I find it really hard to live in the moment. I get really upset thinking about the future. My cat is really old so..

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: Number One

Roommates (KPers): Charlie's a great friend, Cody maybe.

Friends on KP: Charlie, Cody and Alice

Read my story "Shadows": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/shadows-chapter-1-working-tit...

Read "Magic's Downfall": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/magics-downfall-prologue-2447...

Posted by Fitz [Sam] on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 07:11
CONGRATULATIONS! You are

CONGRATULATIONS! You are accepted in the KidPub Secretaries to be a Number One.

- Perry (CLONE)

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 08:04
Hey Sammy. You forgot

Hey Sammy. You forgot ME!!!!

Read my romantic story-Call Me Maybe: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/call-me-maybe-3002146237

ALL FAIRYTALE CITIZENS ATTEND THE AWESOME FAIRYTALE WRITING CONTEST
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/fairytale-writing-c

Posted by AWESOME Author on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 10:55
Yeah, Josephine too. Unless

Yeah, Josephine too. Unless we're posting welcome notes, in that case she's my worst enemy... :)

Posted by Fitz [Sam] on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 11:44
You're on! Did you ever want

You're on!

Did you ever want to be a superhero?? CLICK HERE•••> http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/loik-character-contest-do-you...

http

Posted by AWESOME Author on Tue, 04/29/2014 - 13:14
Full Name: Cody

Full Name: Cody Drake

Family: Sam is a bro. Lil is a sis.

Background: What should I put here?

Appearance: Blonde hair with a quiff. Tan skin. Muscular.

Gender: Male

Genre you usually write in: Fantasy

Talents: Dancing, swimming, tennis.

Personality: Cool and awesome. He's tough.

Weapon (No guns, boys): Sword

Problems in life: Sievers Desease 

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: NUMBER ONE!!!!!! BOO YAH!!!

Roommates (KPers): Maybe Sam, Idk. I don't really have friends on KP.

Posted by Ward [Cody] on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 07:25
Well, I saw your character

Well, I saw your character profile and thought it was really cool. Unfortunately, all the Number Ones are taken. So, there is a choice. Would you like to be a Number Two (2nd Main Character) or a Younglet?

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 08:05
Hey, but mine is in

Hey, but mine is in progress, does that not count?
It frustrates me.
Damn time issues.

~Shadow Serenade~

Enter the world of the Naturals... http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/natural-forces-twilight-talis...

Posted by SilverMoon on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 10:05
Whatever. I just won't enter

Whatever. I just won't enter at all.

~Shadow Serenade~

Posted by Shadow Serenade... on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 16:10
(I changed some things, like

(I changed some things, like my last name and the cat. Because I can!)

Full Name: Meera J. Kasturi (not telling you what the J stands for but it's my actual middle name ^-^)

Family: Both her parents, her grandmother on her dad's side, her pet cat, and her sister Nithya live with her.

Background: She has a pretty much average life, except that her social skills were severely impaired when she was younger and she was diagnosed with disorders she never had. For most of her life she was pretty much friendless. Because of this, she wants to be a non-lame psychologist later in life.

Appearance: Not really a stereotypical Indian, except for her dark skin. She's tall, like 5 foot 6, with short curly reddish-blonde hair (chlorine damaged) and bangs that cover one eye, enormously broad shoulders and a strong build in general (what you'd expect to see on a swimmer), and very very dark brown eyes that are sort of circle-shaped and weird. She has a random birthmark on her cheek and another on her awkwardly long neck.

Gender: Female

Genre you usually write in: A little bit of everything, but mostly fantasy or scifi

Talents: Flute, piano, swimming, track+field (HURDLES FTW). She also is semi-obsessed with photography and drawing, sings a little (she used to be in a choir and everything), and can pick up new skills quickly in general.

Personality: She's mean. Really mean and sarcastic, and she's sometimes proud of it. If she goes too far, though, she gets chased into a guilt trap and may cry for hours. She hates discrimination of any kind, as well as cliched statements and stories. She absolutely detests technical writing because it's too dense and boring. She also is annoyed by ignorance and if you don't score as well as her on a test or something (which, by the way, is very hard), she'll rub it in for days, maybe even weeks or months. She's an extreme introvert, opening her mouth around strangers only to be mean/sarcastic/etc, but around her close friends, she's all sweet and nice and bubbly and hyperactive. It takes a while for her to get this way, though.

Weapon (No guns, boys): A bow and arrowl :3

Problems in life: Her sister, two years younger than her, is a serious pain in the rear end. Her parents ignore her and prefer her sister all the time. She's teased at school because of her race and how she acted when she was younger (people never forget some things -_-)

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: Number Two

Roommates (KPers): Pretty much anyone... WHO WANTS TO ROOM WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

~~don't even blink~~

Posted by meerkat on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 09:41
OH OH

OH OH MEEEEEEEEEEEE

;D

-

If you're a freak like me, don't apologize; they can't hold you back, you were born to rise.

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 13:14
YAYYY SRAVANI

YAYYY SRAVANI :D

~~don't even blink~~

Posted by Meera on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 15:21
Sorry! Should have put how

Sorry! Should have put how to pronounce it on there, lol. I get called so many different things, I just flow with it. At first people would be like "It's Marvin, right?" And I'd freak out and correct them, and now it's just like "Hey, your name is Melvis, right?" and I'll jest tell them yeah and move on x)

Anyway, sorry, kinda babbled there for a minute. It's (May(like the month)-ven, the ven is live pen just with a 'v')  ^.^

In my dreams I dream of flying. In reality, I chase that dream with a horse

My latest- http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/prolouge-new-story-i-have-jus...

Posted by Maiven on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:57
is it ok if i

is it ok if i enter?

Posted by Ruby on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:52
Yes, as long as you enter

Yes, as long as you enter for a Number Two (2nd Main character) or a Younglet.

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 03:33
Full Name: Ruby M-J Family:

Full Name: Ruby M-J

Family: (I feel sorta uncomfortable writing real family, is that ok? IF so..) She (3rd person hehe) is an orphan, her siblings killed in a car accident.

Background: Born in Ireland, her accent still lingering, she moved to Austrlia with her parents and older siblings  when she was still very young. Her mother had her at 14 and decided that she couldnt take it anymore. She moved away without the father. The father didnt know what to do, so he puther and her siblings  in an orphanage to care for themselves. He was a selfish man and didnt even consider looking after them himself. She watched her siblings die when walking across the road without looking to go to the lolly shop near the orphanage. She had taken her time to tie her shoelaces, then raced outside to catch up only to see them lying there on the road, obviously dead. Her personality had changed ever since. She used to be sweet and selfless, but now she is as sympathetic as a rock. 

Appearance: Um..Light brown hair. Tall for age. Eyes a dark hazel sort of colour.  Slightly tanned skin. She prefers to wear leather jackets and torn jeans with boots.

Gender: Girl

Genre you usually write in: Action/Adventure or Romance..or both 

Talents: Archery, running, music. She secretly enjoys playing music alot as well as listening to it. She is pretty good at being sarcastic and funny.

Personality: Sarcastic, cold at times. She doesnt like to let people see her emotional side. She doesnt like talking about her past. She is funny, but only is tolerable around people she likes. She enjoys her own company and is fairly independant. If she had to she would be able to survive by herself in a forest. She can be mean if she wants to, and doesnt like arrogant people. She knows when she isnt wanted, and it annoys her when people instantly judge her by her leather jacket and sarcastic tongue. She is fairly smart and used to be the top of the class in everything at school, but she has gradually gone down due to her new attitude towards teachers and homework. If she put effort in, she would be able to top classes again.

Weapon (No guns, boys): Bow and arrows, if thats too common then daggers.

Problems in life: She tends to not let people into her personal life very much. She doesnt like being too close to anybody in case they desert her, like her parents did.

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: Number two 

Roommates (KPers): i dont know...ANY ROOMIES? I SWEAR ILL SHARE THE CHOCOLATE MAYBE PROBABLY I PROMISE MAYBE

Posted by Ruby on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 04:09
You have been accepted into

You have been accepted into the Number Two Group. Make sure you share the chocolate, you have roommates to go around

- Perry (CLONE)

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 06:13
Join me and Sravani

Join me and Sravani :D

~~don't even blink~~

Posted by Meera on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 18:52
Ok ok I'll share the

Ok ok I'll share the chocolate if you let me sleep in :)

Posted by Ruby on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 00:52
So wait, I finished my

So wait, I finished my character on the previous page. So. Which am I?

-

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 09:19
Number Two, hun. All of the

Number Two, hun. All of the Number Ones are taken. Sorry!

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 00:02
So am I also a #2? ~~don't

So am I also a #2?

~~don't even blink~~

Posted by Meera on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 08:57
Full Name: Josephine

Full Name: Josephine Mordik

Family: 2 younger sisters (known on KP as AALS), and my parents

Background: I'm a really talented kid. I have done a lot of things so far.

Appearance: short blonde hair, freckles, pale smooth skin, tall, skinny, and wears a lot of blue

Gender: female

Genre you usually write in: romance, fantasy, realistic fiction, action, and mystery

Talents: writing, music, art, sports (don't ask. I know to many sports)

Personality: kind, caring, wise, leader like, but stubborn (yeah, it's my weakness)

Weapon (No guns, boys): bow and arrows

Problems in life: ? Ok. Well... I feel lonely a lot. I feel I'm useless and have no purpose... Yeah, I'm dramatic

Uh.. I can be Number Two

Roommates (KPers): Sam, Cody, Alice, Dr.Awesome

Other: you might want to know but I want to be the President of the United States later on. And I'm older than ten!!

Posted by mysterygirl on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 10:53
Full Name: Mason Mavericks

Full Name: Mason Mavericks (Not a fan of using my african name)

Family: Two Older Brother, A Younger Sister and Parents.

Background: There isn't much about me, born in Chicago and raised in SA.

Appearance: Short black hair with brown eyes and a dark skin tone. Short but with little athletic build and tend to wear or 'dress' just like a common basketball player as commonly told.

Gender: Male

Genre you usually write in: Idk... probably true story maybe?

Talents: Skilled Gamer, Fantastic Footballer, IT Amateur and Goju Ru Student, I have many other but I'll mainly list what I happened to be very good at, at the moment.

Personality: You might want to know I consider myself as a fun, enthusiastic young man although I tend to go from mood to mood 

Weapon (No guns, boys): Oh well, Let's see... probably a cool long sword.

Problems in life: Too Lazy - If I can't reach it I don't need it (lol jks) but I do tend to do things and half finish them to go out and slack off with some other friends so that might be 'considered' a problem.

Number One (IF A BOY, or an extra girl), Younglet or Number Two: Number One

Roommates (KPers): Exactly ;P

Posted by Abominable_Cupcake on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 12:17
All the Number Ones are

All the Number Ones are taken but I would be happy as ever if you joined the Number Twos.

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 00:01
It's okay

It's okay

Posted by Abominable_Cupcake on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 10:07