/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ New KidPub Story: Blow Us All Away SIGN-UPS and summary!! | KidPub Press //
New KidPub Story: Blow Us All Away SIGN-UPS and summary!!

Posted January 3rd, 2018 by FrostBittenKitten

by Luna {semi-hiatus}
in The heights

Hello all!  So I know I started and got two chapters into a KidPub story a while ago but never finished.  Well this time I am going to have a regular schedule of posting (hopefully!) and upload chapters less sporadically and more frequently.  Speaking of sporadically, I will finish uploading Colors on the schedule I will use for this until I finish it soon!  (Or I may just finish it this week, idk.)  Anyway, so the schedule of uploading will be every Monday and Friday between 5-9 PM EST.  The deadline for writing your characters is January 17.  That is the last day for entries!  Chapter 1 will come out on January 19, unless otherwise noted.  (I may just write Chapter 1 this week or next week because it will be my POV.)  On that note, I will only choose about 2-4 people to get a POV (which means one of the main characters, basically) and you have a much better chance of getting one if your character form is detailed!  It makes it easier for me to write for you and will have your character turn out the most like you.

Anyway, I'm getting off track.  For those of you who do not know what a KidPub story (or KP story) is, it's basically a story where we are the characters!  They're super fun and were pretty popular a while ago so yeah!  So the summary for this story, Blow Us All Away (or BUAA) because I am not feeling creative enough to think of an original name and named it after a Hamilton song...

Everything is normal.  KidPubbers are on their computers, writing stories, scrolling through the WB, or playing games.  Strange things begin to happen, making everyone very nervous about what they could mean.  Some think it's just a computer malfunction, while others are less sure.  One by one, KidPubbers get sucked through their computers into another realm, called Cyber Space.  It is a computer world where the KidPubbers must fight to survive.  When they die in Cyber Space, they die in real life, and they have no way out!  Will they be able to defeat the challenges thrown at them by an unknown entity?  Will they find a way out of Cyber Space, or be stuck there for eternity?

So that's the summary!  Now, without further ado, the character form:

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by):

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not):

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones):

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?):

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!):

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day):

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...):

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters):

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal):

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most):

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story):

See more stories by Luna {semi-hiatus}
Okay then, this is all me,

Okay then, this is all me, everything about this is true, only thing is my code name, Quartz.

Quartz

15

he, him, they, his

Don't want to/don't care (is waiting until he gets a job)

Black spiky long hair, light skin, very dark brown eyes

casual colorful clothes, usually a white jacket with a hoodie. any kind of pants, and gold/white/black nike shoes.

A nerd, talks sciency things and math things and people don't often understand. Very kind, only uses good words when talking about anything, never uses any negative words when describing a person even if they are evil (cough cough, trump, so yeah idc bout em)

very good with any melee weapon (this is actually true, I combat many people), smart when it comes to math and science and most acedemics, fast and has cat like reflexes (maybe because my real name means a cat lol), can do a frontflip/jump high (took me forever to master this but it was worth it for the wow and woahs from peers), insults do not mean anything to him; they are completely ignored.

pain. Quartz hates pain. evil doings like torture. 

Interacts with everyone. Is freinds with everyone.

likes shiny objects, if anything shiny, Quartz will collect them

I like this idea! It's very interesting! I'm excited! I can't wait for it to start! 

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Wed, 01/03/2018 - 22:15
Cool!! I'll definitely do

Cool!! I'll definitely do this, and maybe this will motivate me to continue my own kp story :)

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by Unknown on Wed, 01/03/2018 - 20:29
Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Alem

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not): 11

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones): She/ her

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): female straight uhhhh don’t care about shipping but I’m young so I don’t think there will be for me! So, no.

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!): tan skin. Freckles on face. My eyes should be a greenish/ hazel color. My hair would be a dark brown and straight. It’s about 3 inches lower than my shoulders. I am a tiny bit taller than 5’0. I’m usually smiling, even when I’m stressed. I look happy most of the time. Hopefully that’s descriptive enough. (Ps, this looks nothing like me if that’s okay.)(I think it is..?)

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): I’m a cross between causal and somewhat stylish. On weekdays, I usually wear jeans or leggings or shorts if it’s summer. I will wear a T-shirt and a sweatshirt on top. I might wear an appropriate tank top if it’s summer but not to school or anything. On weekends I just throw on some sweatpants.

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...): I am very shy if you don’t know me so I’ll probably be shy at first around the other KPers. But when I gather friends I won’t be shy at all. I love to make and have friends and can usually find one wherever I go. But I’m pretty defensive if it’s someone I know who has offended me. Uhhhh, I, usually pretty kind and I’m pretty nerdy and love books and since chances are I won’t have many books I’ll be pretty ticked off!

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters): I’m kinda a brainiac, especially when it comes to math and reading. I can run pretty fast and my acting skills are pretty nice. I give things a lot of thought before I do them. I get very very ticked off at small details so that can count as both a strength and a weekend.

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal): I don’t like using weapons much so that could also be interesting. I’m better at finding ways to solve things than fighting so I know that’s probably not what you might expect for a story like this but yeah.

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most): Uhhh, I love to have friends and if I do end up having a rival, I don’t go around saying I have a rival, I would probably tell my closest friend and keep it quiet.

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story): I like dolphins. *nods head and does a cheesy smile* oKAY on a series note, I don’t think there’s much else unless I’m missed something.

I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about this!!!! I love KP stories although I’ve never experienced a continuous one lol! If you need any help with anything I’m available. Wish you luck with the story!

__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by alemye10 on Sat, 01/20/2018 - 11:53
  Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Sumayyah 

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones): she/her/they

no. no ship.

medium skin, darkish lightish brown eyes, dimple oN rIgHt cHeEk

black baggy sweater. long black skirt. black hijab yA kNoW.

she's very neutral, can't always agree with people. she loooooooves astronomy and stargazing. always interested in riddles.

ughhh idkkkkk you make one up im c r y i n g

idk. the thought of anything bad that cOuLd happen just makes her feel like blah

animals. animals are my only friends :).

idk i guess maybe a special fact is that she legit has no social life and wants one so bad

Posted by aesthetic name *Sy* on Thu, 01/04/2018 - 13:36
Sounds really cool! Sort of

Sounds really cool! Sort of reminds me of the League of Incredible KidPubbers (if anyone still remembers that). Well, here goes!

Name: Jack

Age: 16

Perferred pronouns: don't really have a preference

Sexuality/shipping preferences: male straight, ship me with whoever you want 

Appearance: is fairly tall at about 5 foot, 8 inches, has slightly tanned white skin, has green eyes and spiky black hair, is on the skinny side but not gangly.

Clothing style: usually wears a comfortable hoodie over a T-shirt or a hooded sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. For shoes always wears Nike tennis shoes. Doesn't usually wear a hat.

Personality: keeps to himself a lot of the time and feels like an outsider to many conversations. He only opens up in the presence of friends he trusts and has known for a while, and when he does, he laughs often and makes others laugh. He is always thinking about something and this may appear like daydreaming to others even though it is not. He does not have any enemies, even among people he does not particularly like. He always chooses to think positively about someone until they present a reason to think otherwise, and doesn't appreciate gossip about others. He is very creative and imaginative and good at problem-solving and looking at things outside the box. He is very slow to grow angry and shrugs off most insults. He always stands up for his friends and often takes the lead when needed, but is content to follow another as well as lead.

Strengths: is intelligent and creative (as mentioned above), good at problem-solving, good with electronics, keeps a careful watch over the situation and plans ahead. He has the average strenght of a 16 year old boy and is faster and lighter on his feet than most. Is a good leader and a good shot with a weapon. He experienced with bows and swords (although not expert level). He has taken martial arts in the past so has some martial ability although this ability is not very notable. He always tries to be prepared

Weaknesses: he can be paranoid at times and can seem cold to others and hostile, which could result in them not trusting him. He is very hesitant to take risks and may be physically weaker than others he comes up against (despite being average strength). When running, he has a low endurance rate and cannot keep running at his full speed very long. Sometimes his hesitation and overly planning nature could endanger others he works with or cause them to lose an opportunity.

Friends/rivals/etc: He is willing to think positively of others until proven otherwise and will form alliances with most while examining their actions to see if they can be trusted. If they can be, he will be loyal to them to the end. If they betray him or backstab him, he will abandon them and look for a chance to take them down (although not out of revenge just because they are a threat).

Anything else you think I should know: I think that about covers it. Good luck on your story!

Posted by PenSword (Jack) on Thu, 01/04/2018 - 16:26
Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Grace Oakwood, goes by Snow

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not): sixteen

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones): she/her/hers

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): please no shipping unless something truly beautiful occurs to you. 

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!): I am a little taller than five feet, built small and light except in the stomach, which is a little larger in proportion to me than average. I have golden brown hair usually pulled into a halfback or a ponytail that goes halfway down my back. My eyes are big and brown, described by my mother as "puppy dog eyes," and my skin is rather pale now that I'm not swimming year-round anymore. I look (and act) very youthful, with big cheeks and a small chin, and while my neutral expression is rather stern, I am a generally content person and smile easily. I currently have braces, I don't need or wear glasses (though I think I look cute in them, so if we find an abandoned pair of glasses in the story I'll probably put them on for a minute or two.) 

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): I like sweaters, despite coming from a very warm climate, and am especially fond of a particular blue hooded sweater and a red sweatshirt. I wear khakis and jeans nearly every day of my life that it is possible, and I have a maroon Tree of Gondor T-Shirt that I'm very fond of. I like jewelry, but it bothers me, so usually I won't be wearing any accessories. My ears are not pierced. I hate makeup and avoid wearing it at all costs, even though I think it looks good on others. 

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...): I speak very close to the way I've been writing, but with GREAT ENTHUSIASM!!! Since, you know, I'm a total dork and love everything. I project my voice all the time without meaning to and can be annoyingly loud if I'm excited or not watching it. Despite being bursting with noise and energy, I'm very introspective and take most of what people say seriously, even/especially when they're only joking. I am very gullible as a result, and easily fooled, tricked, taken advantage of. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, even when I'm getting bad vibes from them. Comparatively, I'm sheltered, though I wouldn't call myself ignorant. The result of this is that many problems that other people have, I have no idea how to deal with them and do not relate to them. I am philosophically religious, if that makes sense. In practice, this produces my deep love of Saint Anselm's ontological proof for the existence of God and my Roman Catholic lifestyle. I like reading and writing, of course, and cannot shut up about Undertale, currently, and Tolkien, too. 

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters): I don't need glasses. I am a strong swimmer. I think I might be able to do something heroic if I need to, but I don't really expect it of myself. I am a generally content person, and I can see goodness and beauty in people and nature. 

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal): My depth perception is totally awful. I am not very strong, at all, and nothing much has happened to me in my life. I can be wilfully blind to evil, however, and rather than engage negative feelings I'm more likely to escape into a fictional world. I do this thing where I roleplay with myself, and it makes me look insane. I have a dark suspicion that if too many terrible things happen to me, I'll lose my marbles and be unable to come back to reality. 

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most): Madie's not been around lately, but we were really close way back when. Hazel hasn't been around either, lately, but I liked her very much. I think I've been interacting the most with you and Ena recently. I'm a loyal follower of Garrett's work, and I enjoy what little I've seen of Quartz's and Sumayyah's. Vivace was going to be my mentee, but I haven't seen her around much lately. 

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story): n/a

____________________________________________________________

Posted by Gracithe1andonly on Thu, 01/04/2018 - 19:33
Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Sachi

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not): 16

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): cishet, open to shipping 

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!): I’m 5’1 on a good day, with medium skin, and have a slight build and broader shoulders. I have an oval shaped face, full lips, and brown almond eyes. I’m addicted to winged eyeliner so you’ll hardly ever see me without it. Short black hair that borderlines on pixie (like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday) and thick sweeping bangs.

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): My clothing style is pretty eclectic; love corduroy, stripes, jeans, wordy tees, apron dresses and knit. But my favorite clothing items are my high waisted jeans, my yellow honey t-shirt, jean jacket, and pink vans.

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...): I’m a pretty shy person and one on one social interaction is not one of my strengths but I enjoy being in large groups of people nonetheless. It's my really close friends that see me at my best. Around them conversation is easy, I’m a lot more adventurous, I smile a lot, laugh easily, and I'm nothing but sarcasm and sisterly affection. I try my best to keep a level head during stressful situations and the drama that comes being part of a large opinionated group of friends. But I do try my best to avoid pointless conflict. You need to pick and choose your battles. I struggle with depression, derealization, and have an inferiority complex that makes socializing difficult. I'll often assume people don't want to talk to me or are upset with me even if the opposite is true. On the days it gets really bad I crank my personality up to 110%. I’m louder, impulsive, and much more expressive. It can be hard to tell something’s wrong until I end up burning out by the end of the evening. I have a habit of daydreaming, just kind of elsewhere. I usually tune out the world with music; I love the lalaland soundtrack and Regina Spektor. I'll most likely be the person to point out that 'cyberspace is actually kind of pretty'. I think I'd get used to the idea of living on an alternate plane of reality pretty easily.

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters): I’ve practiced jiu jitsu for a year I can handle myself well enough in a fight. I’m good at working through problems. I can adapt to change well.

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal): Depression and derealization make me feel like I’m dreaming 24/7  and it makes it harder to form connections. The episodes come quickly and can be crushing at times but I'll never let anyone know something's wrong. I drift off a lot, overthink things, andI have a hard time taking my own advice. I'm also deathly afraid of heights.

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most): ----

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story):----

/and here you are living despite it all/

Posted by moeuhane on Tue, 01/23/2018 - 01:30
Shit I forgot the deadline's

Shit I forgot the deadline's coming up

Save room for meeeeeee (I'll try to get in on time but you know I'm notorious for long character forms)

Posted by Unknown on Sun, 01/14/2018 - 23:19
Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Augusta

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones): she

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): straight, I’m kinda a flirt but I rarely commit

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!): fairly tall, wider hips but small torso, mid length dark brown hair that is usually pulled into a messy bun or ponytail. Oval face with big nose and big lips. Hooded brown eyes and thick eyebrows. I have oily skin so sometimes it looks pleasantly shiny but other times it looks like I’ve just ran a mile. According to some people, my resting face makes me look confused or stoned. I have slightly tanned skin and sometimes I get a few freckles on my nose. Straight, off white teeth. Large hands and feet. I have bad posture so I slouch a lot and my resting position is probably with my arms crossed.

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): a striped shirt and jeans. Fuzzy socks and hiking boots. My watch and a headband on my wrist (wrapped twice) and a necklace from a retreat. Zip up hoodie tied around my waist.

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...): I’m always trying to be funny and goofy. I’d say about 85% of the things I say are to get people to laugh (which I’m very good at). Because it’s one of the only traits I show, people rarely see the very compassionate side of me because I never want to seem needy or weak. I’m still extremely kind through my actions to the point where I’m almost a pushover. I’ll do a lot of stuff to avoid confrontation and conflict and I have trouble standing up for myself and others in person. If im angry at someone, I’ll try to ignore them for about fifteen minutes and give up. Most things, I express through my actions and not words (apart from my writing). I’m very book smart, but sometimes not logical in my decisions and let my emotions control my choices. I’m very sensitive, but I don’t let anyone else see that I’m upset unless I really want them to. I’m always trying to be friends with everyone and when someone doesn’t like me or says one comment that’s slightly rude, I’ll think about it all day. I rarely have “beef” with anyone because I go out of my way to prevent it. I’m kind of paranoid and it makes me very observant of things. In everyday conversation, im very fun to be around, but after I stop joking and I want to talk about more sincere topics, people don’t want to be around me as much. As for romance, I’ve been told I’m a natural flirt, which I think is just product of my humor and nice-ness, and I’m pretty romantic and can get attached easily, but things have a way of never working out for me, so a ship might be cool for a change.

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters): following orders, leading people (but not fighting), hiding, making allies

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal): can’t fight, pretty much a coward when it comes to violence, very little survival skills

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most): I’d be the person who’s secretly allied with everyone and sneaks off to chill with each group

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story): I’ve got a KILLER Mickey Mouse impression

I hope one day I can love something as much as women in commercials love yogurt.

Posted by scarlett424 on Tue, 01/16/2018 - 00:04
Name (this one is fairly

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by):You can just go with Ena. Probably I’ll introduce myself with something like, “Well, I have a lot of names, but you can call me the name y’all know best: Ena.”

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not):16, 17 in May

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones):They/them please

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): Nah, got a girlfriend on the outside. That is, not in Cyber Space.

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): Honestly though, it depends on my mood…

will delete or edit later bye~

Posted by Unknown on Fri, 01/19/2018 - 16:56
Hey, is this too late? I

Hey, is this too late? I didn’t find out about this until yesterday, sorry.

Name (this one is fairly straightfoward, just put whatever you go by): Norah

Age (if you want to put an age range that's fine, and I don't care if this is made up or not): 14 (you can make me/her (??) a couple years older or younger though if you want)

Perferred pronouns (So that I don't use the wrong ones): She/her

Sexuality/shipping preferences (do you want to be shipped? don't want to? don't care? only want to be shipped with certain people or people with certain traits?): Biromantic, I’m totally fine with you shipping her/me with anyone you want

Appearance (once again you can make this up but it needs to be realistic and be descriptive please!): Dark Brown eyes, light freckles over her cheeks and nose, wears glasses. 5’6 and kind of skinny, lacks curves for the most part. She has light brown hair that looks almost golden in sunlight, and it’s cut in a simple bob. My cheeks usually look sort of flushed but it’s because of my gluten intolerance (also to note: if I/she eats any gluten I get red dry/itchy spots right underneath my eyes, around my mouth, the crook of my elbows, the side of my left hand, and/or behind my left knee) I have long legs and crooked pinkies and that’s all I can think of for now.

Clothing style (describe what kind of clothing you wear normally, remember that in this story we're sucked in from a regular day): Eh pretty much just anything I pull from my closet/off the floor but I prefer dark blue jeans and solid colored hoodies (I also like shirts with thumbs holes and I like fingerless gloves). I wear blue converse and usually have a jacket with me that has deep pockets (mostly stuffed with pencils and tiny notebooks and sticky notes and lip balm and etc. Like no joke they’re practically Mary poppins pockets, I can fit so much in there)

Personality (please try to NOT make this a list of one word traits ex. brave, strong, smart...): I am incredibly stubborn. For me there is nothing more embarrassing than being wrong, except perhaps having to actually admit I was wrong, so I often argue fiercely even when I know I’m losing (although occasionally I do suck it up and manage to semi gracefully end the conversation before it gets too far). But on the flip side of the same coin, I don’t like speaking up and usually prefer to to let others make decisions. I am naturally self centered but always make an effort not to be, and to work on focusing more on other people and what they want. I have a tendency to change how I act to suit whoever I’m with and do my best to generally be a nice and approachable person. I really like helping my friends solve their problems and giving them advice as it makes me feel useful. (Went back to look over this and just realized I switched to third person oops) Usually has pretty good ideas but often has trouble speaking up to share them. Sort of sarcastic but genuinely nice. Has trouble accepting compliments and has a tendency to overthink things. It’s difficult to get her/me to the point where I actually get angry but once I do I go into full on “anger mode” where I’m pretty much angry at everything and no one is spared from my wrath, even if they’re not part of the problem.

Strengths (once again please be realistic I know that you're not all kung fu masters): um I wouldn’t say I’m super intelligent or anything but I am relatively smart. I have decent people skills and do an okay job of giving advice. Good at planning things out beforehand, pretty fast, most of the time I’m very okay with following others and just helping out but when I see a need I’m willing to take charge. I’m good at making allies. I often forget to cut my nails so they get kind of sharp and perfect for clawing. Idk

Weaknesses (don't make yourself too OP please, have the strengths and weaknesses be close to equal): Literally like no upper body strength. Runs out of stamina quickly. Great at planning our speeches and etc but not actually saying them. Fiery temper, when angry I target anyone who gets in my way. Bad eyesight. Often depends on other people maybe a bit too much. Cares about what other think of me too much. Defensive. Self deprecative. Gets cold very easily. Whiny. Can’t handle pain very well.

Friends/rivals/etc (idk if anyone has like a rival or whatever, I just want to know who you would interact with most): eh on kp I mostly just drift around but I guess I mostly interact with you (Luna), Ena, and sometimes Esther and Quartz and Sumayyah

Anything else you think I should know (any special things not mentioned in here that would be relevant to the story): uh... I guess I almost always have at least one notebook with me? I never I go anywhere without it. Also like five mechanical pencils, lip balms, notepads, countless gel pens, gum, basically any smallish Knick knack you could fit in a large coat pocket can be found in my coat.

Posted by Norah on Sun, 01/21/2018 - 17:58