/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ NEW KIDPUB STORY!: We Are The Number Ones: Niamh and Sam's POV Ch. 2 | KidPub Press //
NEW KIDPUB STORY!: We Are The Number Ones: Niamh and Sam's POV Ch. 2

Posted April 22nd, 2014 by Elisa_zrs

by X
in sdfsdf

Notes: The characters for the Number Twos are done and the entries are finished eventhough it isn't the 26th, we have enough characters. Thank you sooo much for the people who entered the character contest and didn't get in. All of your characters were awesome but unfortunately, not everyone could enter. This chapter is going to be revolving around Niamh, Sam and Cody's POV of getting to the secretaries. Maiven, Charlie and Faith travelled to the KidPub Secretaries by bus since they live near the Secretaries and that I ran out of ideas of transportation. 

Have fun reading and

May you muster your thoughts of creativity for the loved ones.

~

Niamh Wolfrunner's POV

I darted my eyes to the underneath of my bed. I remembered that place, it was where I used to hide during my time in my abusive father's home. My bed table was full of unnecessary things no one would literally have but none of them caught my attention more than the KidPub wristband. It was a dull grey with the words of fandoms spread across it 'Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Les Miserables, Star Wars, Percy Jackson etc.' I put the wristband on as well as my maroon hoodie. It was dark and cold outside in Dublin and that was the last thing I wanted to die of. I opened the window and with a huge amount of force, managed to get out and shut it back down again. I patted the dusty wall of the orphanage like a little farewell and set off to the lampost in the park. The park was set in the middle of the community and was abandoned since 1998 from the circus attack. I sprinted to the telephone box as the chilly winds slapped my face.

I stepped into the red, telephone box and closed the door behind me. It was very dim but I managed to press the right buttons.

'2940'

"Hello there and welcome to the KidPub Secretaries Telephone Line. Please enter in your fist and last name."

The telephone buttons were replaced with a keyboard.

'N-I-A-M-H--W-O-L-F-R-U-N-N-E-R' I typed slowly with my numb fingers.

"Welcome Mrs. Wolfrunner."

I rolled my eyes at this sentence.

"Please scan your KidPub wristband on the scanner."

I waved my wrist at a credit card whole and smiled as a piece of golden paper rolled out.

' Transporter from Dublin, Ireland to New York, United States of America '.

I closed my eyes and clutched onto the piece of paper. My knee height boots left the ground and the next thing I new, I was flying in a black limousine in the air.

"Good midnight, Niamh!" gruffed a deep voice.

"Hello Seamus!"

Seamus was the chaffeur who was sitting comfortably with his feet on the dashboard. His peachy mouth had a cigarette in it.

"Do you mind?" He asked

"No, not at all."

I was used to him smoking. The ride in the limousine was very slow and comforting. I looked out of the window and saw that every light was turned off except for the lampost I reached to the telephone box.

"If you will, darling."

Seamus pointed to the seatbelts; I buckled it on and screamed as we travelled to New York at the speed of light.

Screech.

We were on the pavements (sidewalks for you, Americans). I took of my seatbelt, bed Seamus a good midnight and exited the limousine. The wind howled behind me as Seamus took off to the sky again. I was still worried about the emergency so I sprinted to the abandoned looking building with the sign ' Police Department ', lopsided. I took off my KP wristband and clicked the 'BUILDING' button on my watch. Everything changed and switched to a building with at least a thousand of people ages 8-17. I rushed through the unflattering tapestries of Perry and arches and joined in the crowd who were heading to the 'Meeting' Centre.

Sam Winslow's POV

Cody stil stood there, staring at me. I had enough of staring because first, this was a darn emergency and second my eyes are burning from the AC in my eyes. I put the KidPub watch and ran to the basement. All of the unwanted things were there but that's what mom thought. Our weapons were sitting there behind all of my pyjamas I used when I was younger. I snatched my bow and arrow and Cody's Samurai sword. And no. They weren't fake.

They were kept in black dustbin bags to disguise them. I ran back upstairs and passed Cody his sword. He looked up at me.

"What are we waiting for? It's important ain't it?"

I took my bow out and placed my arrows into my little blue carrier bag.

Cody was writing a note saying that we had to go to school to finish a test our teacher sent.

Lillian came running down the stairs with her barbie doll.

"Let's play! Let's play!" she screamed.

"Cody and I have to go somewhere. Tell mom we'll be back before dinner. If we don't come back, call the KidPub Secretaries."

I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug.

Lillian was 7 and she was intelligent enough to know what the emergencies of KidPub would've done. Thousands of children and teens die every year because of the emergencies. This was one of them. And Cody and I saw the waterworks were about to start in her.

Cody knelt on his one knee to face our little sister.

"Don't cry. Sam and I are going to be safe with Perry. Trust me."

We both nodded and stood up. Our weapons were on our backs like the weight of the world. Emergencies in the KidPub Secretaries were scary as hell, it was like your preperation for death. But we had to save our loved ones.

Cody held my hand and I pushed the button 'TORNADO'. The loud bleeping of the watch stopped and we were both swirling in a deep tornado. All of the furniture and the whole house were ripping apart and were thrown away from the tornado. I could hear Cody yelling to stop. He knew the destinations.

I clicked the red 'STOP' button and we both fell into nothingness.

'AAAAAAAAAH!'

We were both swept away from the nothingness and fell onto a sidewalk made of bricks.

All I could see were feet walking to the forward direction. Cody was lost in the crowd. I was about to fall from the dizziness of the tornado and the bewilderment until a pale hand reached my sight.

I took the pale hand and stood up. A beautiful girl with light blue eyes and dark blonde hair stood at the height of my nose. I was too amazed by her beauty that I forgot to say anything, so she started.

"Hi, umm- I'm Niamh." she said in an Irish accent.

I love Irish accents.

"Oh, yeah. Um- I'm Sam"

"You're Sam? Like Fitz (Sam) on KidPub"

"Yeah!"

This was the first time a girl as beautiful as her actually talked to me.

"Well, we don't want to be late. C'mon" she said

We both were probably the last to enter the hall.

~

Please comment for more!

See more stories by X
Nice     Smiles! :)

Nice

Smiles! :)

Posted by Charlie on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 07:18
Yay!! I loves this story :D

Yay!! I loves this story :D Oooh, Sam and Niamh *wiggles eyebrows* Lol, thanks for writing this (psst, and please update again soon :P) ^.^

In my dreams I dream of flying. In reality, I chase that dream with a horse

My latest- http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/prolouge-new-story-i-have-jus...

Posted by Maiven on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 08:39
*goes bright red* Thanks for

*goes bright red*

Thanks for my POVsmiley

“They say through the eyes of any creature you can see their heart...I look into yours, and I see one that is still feeling, still beating.” She smiled sadly. “I cannot say for how long.” - The Dragon's Beating Heart

Posted by Wolfrunner on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 09:41
Do you think it'd be a good

Do you think it'd be a good relationship? Cause there will be a twist.

People usually say to not judge a book by it's cover. I think that this ABSOLUTELY incorrect. The quote should go like this: "Don't judge a book by its cover UNLESS its a Z.R. Clark one." This is advice I would give you right now. ~A story I'm working

Posted by Elisa_zrs on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 09:51
Well you're a great writer

Well you're a great writer so I'm sure it'll be fine : ) 

Posted by Wolfrunner on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 11:59
Ahh. Now I see who Niamh

Ahh. Now I see who Niamh will end up with. ;)

I have a request, even if I'm not a number one.

Can I die in the end? :3

-

If you're a freak like me, don't apologize; they can't hold you back, you were born to rise.

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 11:18
Well thanks for ruining the

Well thanks for ruining the surprise!

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 01:29
Ahh I think it was pretty

Ahh I think it was pretty obvious??

-

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 10:21
Don't get too excited, there

Don't get too excited, there will be a twist.

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 01:14
Okay, but you didn't say

Okay, but you didn't say whether you'll let me die in the end. :3

-

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 10:07
Yes you may, die in the

Yes you may, die in the honour of KP. You'll be known as a legend of the Number Twos,

Posted by TheHipsterOnUrB... on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 02:38
Yay :D - All we are is

Yay :D

-

All we are is broken glass / thrown to the floor, we were never meant to last. / And all we are are empty shells / try to pick us up, you're gonna cut yourselves.

Posted by a holy shadow (... on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 08:17
*Sheepish grin.* Hehe. Cool

*Sheepish grin.* Hehe.

Cool story!!! This is really awesome!!!

Read my story "Shadows": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/shadows-chapter-1-working-tit...

Read "Magic's Downfall": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/magics-downfall-prologue-2447...

Posted by Fitz [Sam] on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 15:02
Cute. I can just picture the

Cute. I can just picture the honeymoon! He, he

Did you ever want to be a superhero?? CLICK HERE•••> http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/loik-character-contest-do-you...

ALL FAIRYTALE CITIZENS ATTEND THE AWESOME FAIRYTALE WRITING CONTEST
http

Posted by AWESOME Author on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 14:37