/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ok I don't know what to call it but it's a script for a Undertale fan animation series with the AUs, pt 1 | KidPub Press //
Ok I don't know what to call it but it's a script for a Undertale fan animation series with the AUs, pt 1

Posted February 20th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

Okie yeah what the title says

I need a name please help me with that

(Sans and Frisk are standing in the Last Corridor.)

Sans: It's a beautiful day outside.

Frisk: (seeming slightly scared)

Sans: Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

Frisk: (gets ready to attack)

Sans: On days like these, kids like you... should be burning in HECK- wait what? (confused)

Fresh: (Steps out of shadow looking slightly annoyed.) No swearing, yo! 

Chara: (to Frisk) *You look at the strange skeleton. *Another one. This won't take long.

Frisk: (step forward)

Fresh: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up, buddy. Ya threatenin' me with that big knife? Sorry, hate to disappoint ya, pal. (lifts down his sunglasses) I do the threatening.

Frisk: (sweating, steps backward)

Fresh: Like I said. (puts his sunglasses back up)

Sans: (no pupils) Who. Are. You.

Fresh: Me? Oh, ya can call me Fresh, bro.

Ink: (a blob of paint appears and turns into Ink.) Fresh! You are NOT supposed to be here and you know it!

Fresh: (annoyed) Yeah, an' you ARE?

Ink: (pause, blink) Well, no, not exactly...

Fresh: They were bound to find out sooner or later. I'm just speedin' up the inevitabubble!

Ink: It's... inevitable.

Fresh: That's what I said, bro! Inevitabubble! (Leaves)

Ink: (sigh) Alright, Sans, I'm really sorry about this. 

Sans: (blink) How do you know my name?

Ink: Okay, guess Fresh was right. You were bound to find out. This is gonna be a long story. 

Frisk: (confused, sits down)

See more stories by IllegalSparkles