/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Operation Meltdown: (Prologue) | KidPub Press //
Operation Meltdown: (Prologue)

Operation Meltdown: (Prologue)

Posted November 28th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Hello! Here is a story that CrossDraco and I are working on! 

Its interesting.

/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|   Prologue   |

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||/

Entry Number 1: Our leader has ordered us to begin a new project, Operation Meltdown. We are looking for a test subject which will be named Project DR4C0 and after we find it we’ll begin the project.

Entry Number 2: We found the DNA for a male human in the DNA storage in our lab. It would be perfect to make the first test subject. We took the base of his DNA to create a human child and then put it in the suspension chamber soon after splicing other DNA with it.

Entry Number 4: Project DR4C0 has awoken after 2 months in the suspension tube. ‘It’ doesn’t appear to be sentient. Yet. We’ve taken it out of the suspension and placed it in the testing facility.

Entry Number 6: Today while observing Project DR4C0 by putting it in the same room as some radiation samples and we saw it’s eyes glow a faint yellow-greenish color. We’ve done some experiments and have concluded that Project DR4C0 is immune to and harnesses energy from radioactive materials and rays. We believe this to be very promising but more research must be done before we can test our hypothesis.

Entry Number 8: We’ve realized that Project DR4C0 is ‘lonely’ we’ve decided to make another project for it to interact with like a brother. We named it Project S40N3.

Entry Number 9: Project S40N3 seems to be very lackadaisical, it’s spends most of it’s time asleep unlike Project DR4C0 who spends most of their time learning.

Entry Number 10: Thanks to the growth supplements and other substances we’ve injected into them, Project DR4C0 and S40N3 brains and bodies have grown very rapidly. They are starting to learn how to speak and think and feel for themselves but they still don’t know how to read or write..

Entry Number 12: Projects DR4C0 and S40N3 are not talking when we are studying them. We suspect they are planning something. We are suspicious, and might try talking to them for once. We think they may know we are there.

Entry Number 13: When we approached them they glared at us suspiciously. As we walked closer Project DR4C0’s eyes began to glow the same color as when we exposed it to the radioactive samples and he was surrounded by a Yellow-Green aura. When we walked even closer Project DR4C0 suddenly shot a small blast of green plasma towards us and hit one of my colleagues. They suffered a 4th degree burn.

He had to be hospitalized. But his injury has given us valuable information.

Entry Number 15: Project DR4C0’s strength and speed have increased immensely since my last entry. It is now able to levitate objects and can even fly. This project seems very promising. As for Project S40N3, Not so much. It is not capable of any of Project DR4C0’s abilities. After all we created it just to keep Project DR4C0 company. But we sense that they are becoming too self aware. Earlier today I saw Project DR4C0 investigating the cell it and Project S40N3 were in. I suspect It was trying to find a way out. We may have to put Project DR4C0 in containment.

Entry Number 16: Project DR4C0 tried to escape from its cell. We are putting it in containment.

Entry Number 17: Something is wrong.

Entry Number 18: The nuclear bomb warning has gone off. The news says that multiple nuclear weapons have been launched all over the world.

Entry Number 19: A bomb has hit nearby our underground lab.

Entry Number 20: We just need to hope that Project DR4C0 doesn’t escape from the containment ce-.................

End Of Log.

To be continued in chapter one.

What do you think????

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32
This is very interesting! It

This is very interesting! It reminds me of Handplates.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Valence on Tue, 11/28/2017 - 15:46
Huh. Interesting....

Huh. Interesting.... Handplates? I can see why.

Well I wonder if it will still remind you of handplates as the chapters go by.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@2T$m@$t32 on Tue, 11/28/2017 - 17:02
This kept me really

This kept me really intrigued. I’m interested to see where you take it

I hope one day I can love something as much as women in commercials love yogurt.

Posted by Augusta on Fri, 12/08/2017 - 20:18