//
The Passentture School Series - Section 7

Posted May 19th, 2017 by ArabellasAura

by WindOfTheMaple (Kaitlyn)
in A Pleasantly Parallel Paradise

NOTE: I have stopped working on this series and I'm starting another one! However, I am going to keep posting what I've already wrote! :)
I was goofing around with my characters in this scene, so it's really ridiculous. I hope you get a laugh out of it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost thought I was in my school as I walked down the hallway. Of course, I stopped when I realized that the floor, the ceiling, and the doors were all purple. I was treading on carpet instead of hard tiles, and replacing each door’s windows was a swirl – each one a different color. They shined across the hallway, illuminating it enough for me to see everything. This is probably why there was no normal lighting in the room – these random swirls were doing it for them.

For some reason, I felt as if I should go to my homeroom. It seemed as if this building had the same setup as my school, and I knew where everything led to (before it turned into the purple thing it is now). Even without signs or notes telling me where to go, I somehow ended up at the door of my homeroom. I heard talking from inside, and decided to listen to them before I entered. Or, rather, barged in. We’ll get to that in a second.

“John’s late…” muttered a frustrated, exhausted, annoying, monotonous female voice I recognized right off the bat. I groaned. You can never escape Ms. Present and her horrible homework, even if you decided to travel all the way across the galaxy. “So are Jane, Emery, Enery, Ali, and Ala. What a disgrace – my whole class being late! There’s no excuse for –”

I was sick of her rambling, so I decided to do something really stupid. Don’t do this at home.

“GOOD MORNING MS. PRESENT!” I yelled. The door I was hiding behind was so surprised, it fainted. In other words, it fell off of its hinges and onto the ground in front of me.
The swirl that was emitting light on the door flickered out as I stepped over it. Wearing the strangest smile you could ever think of, I strutted into the room, with both of my shoes untied. I tossed my hat one way and my jacket the other, not even caring about where they landed. Then I sat in one of the many chairs in the room, putting my feet up on the desk in front of me. Seeing Ms. Present stare at me, dumbfounded, I said, “I know, I know. I’m early.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See more stories by WindOfTheMaple (Kaitlyn)
Alsome!

Alsome!smiley

Posted by Brooke on Mon, 05/22/2017 - 12:51