/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Passentture School Series - Sections 1 and 2 | KidPub Press //
The Passentture School Series - Sections 1 and 2

Posted April 20th, 2017 by ArabellasAura

by CursedNecrosphere (Kaitlyn)
in lost in my own dreams

NOTE: I created the word "Passentture" by combining the words past, present, and future. It also sounds like "adventure" or "passenger," depending on how you want to pronounce it, which may become important later. I will be posting one or two sections of this every week! :) The story begins below:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why?” she whispered through her tears. “Why?”

Guilt struck my heart harder than before. There was nothing I could do to help her. Pain tore through her again, causing me to wince. I felt everything she felt, but I had no way to comfort her. I could only sit next to her, as she said her last words.

“Please, listen. Don’t make the same mistake I made. Don’t go down the same road. Make your own path instead of following those of others, John…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ali!” I cried as I abruptly sat up in bed.

Soon after I said this, I realized it was only a dream. I can’t say I was relieved that it was over, though. I’ve been having more and more dreams lately, and they keep getting worse and worse. They feel so real, though. Usually, someone I know is about to pass away, and I feel as if I’m supposed to be helping them when I can’t. They are all suffering in different ways. All of them seem to be experiencing the thing they dread most. They always tell me the same thing at the end of my dream. “Make your own path instead of following those of others.” So far, I’ve had that dream with my older brother (Eric), my younger sister (Lily), my mom (Irene Future), my dad (Greg Past), my teacher (Anne Present) and my girlfriend (Ali). Who else could I have dreams about? I don’t have any friends, since I don’t really need them anyway (ever heard of a class full of numbskulls?).

Anyway, as I said earlier, I’m not that relieved. Everyone I care about (except my teacher; she’s nuts) has “passed away” in my dreams. What will happen now? Will people I don’t know start showing up in my dreams as well? Or will my brain finally give me a rest from this nonsense? That would be great. I don’t want to scream someone’s name every night – I’d wake somebody up eventually, right? Now that I think about it, I’ve been shouting names six nights in a row and I haven’t woken anyone up yet. That’s really odd, considering Eric and Lily are both light sleepers…

While I was busy thinking about all of the strange things that have been happening lately, I decided to check my alarm clock. According to it, it was midnight. I stared at the clock, shocked. Because I had to do a bunch of homework that Ms. Present gave me and no one else (told you she was nuts), I had to stay up until midnight. So here I am, looking at that same clock hours later, and it’s midnight. Still. I glanced at my computer. It was still turned on, and it said the time was midnight as well. I became even more alarmed as I remembered that I turned my laptop off before I went to bed. I checked myself to see if I was still wearing my pajamas. I wasn’t; I was wearing the t-shirt I wore before I went to bed! I ran to my window, on the other side of the room, and looked outside. I was searching for something in particular that would prove what I suspected. A red car with white racing stripes always zips by my house, obviously speeding, every day with a police car chasing it. It always passes by during midnight. I stood by my window, amazed as the blazing, fiery red rocket sped past my house at full tilt, with a police car close behind.

Now I see what I’ve done. I’ve managed to go back in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See more stories by CursedNecrosphere (Kaitlyn)
YAAAAAAAAS!!!!!! Can't wait

YAAAAAAAAS!!!!!! Can't wait for the next section!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 13:50
Thank you! I'm glad you like

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

"Never give up on your dreams." ~ Quora

Posted by WindOfTheMaple ... on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 13:57
NICE

NICE

Posted by Huntress Fade (... on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:03
Thanks Sally

Thanks Sally :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join us and help revive KidPub! The first place to look: https://www.kidpub.com/story/kidpub-renaissance-project-1953160812

Posted by WindOfTheMaple ... on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:12
Whooooaaaa, what? This was

Whooooaaaa, what?

This was well-written, and the idea is fascinating. I want to know more about this person and why he can go back in time... I'm sure Miss Present has something to do with it...

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 17:44
Thanks, Snow! :) You will

Thanks, Snow! :) You will see Miss Present later on (your guess was correct) - maybe a couple weeks from now :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by WindOfTheMaple ... on Fri, 04/21/2017 - 06:12