//
PLEASE READ. Do y'all remember The Twilight Talisman? I might write it again. + General Writing Update

Posted March 15th, 2017 by SilverMoon

by Red Zero
in a base. Somewhere.

around 2012-2015 I was writing a story called The Twilight Talisman. You may know of it. 

I have other, more serious projects in the works (namely Sin Game; the Sun, Moon, and Sky saga; Soulbound) but that's just the thing. They're all currently serious endeavors for me. I might take up TTT again, casually, and just see where it goes.

I would open a character entry / character contest for it again, and write more of it, at a faster rate than before, just to write. Because Sin Game and the others are long-term and you likely won't see much of them, if any, for several months, but I still want to write and post because KidPub infuriates me sometimes but I really, really want to make this work. I want to contribute and make this site a better place. 

Would you all be interested in me reviving Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman? You'd see me write more, and there'd be more activity on KidPub because of it. I think it could turn out really great.

I'm not sure if anyone still cares about it or would be interested? is all. 

I will be posting a 2017 Writing Masterpost in the (hopefully near) future. This will contain new info on Sin Game, Sun, Moon, and Sky, and on Jill and I's new cowrite Soulbound!!! 

I would like to know a few more things.

1) Does anyone have interest in me continuing my contests?

2) Does anyone have interest in Demiblog?

3) Do you have interest in my/KP's new newspaper?

4) Are you still interested in me doing a KP author interview series?

I mean, do you guys still care about KidPub? I really want to help trigger a KidPub Renaissance and I know it will be difficult but let's please not give up on our home.

ALSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NES UNDER >READ STORIES >NEVER ENDING STORY. :)

That's all for now.

See more stories by Red Zero
I really love the contests

I really love the contests and the newsletter. I definetly care about Kidpub!!!

Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done? She said: "You've married and Icarus. He's flown to close to the sun."

Posted by OkayHazelGrace on Wed, 03/15/2017 - 18:09
KIDPUB I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

KIDPUB I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

Posted by Fade (Sally) on Wed, 03/15/2017 - 19:44
† My dog has four

† My dog has four legs †

You better continue your stories. 

And the contests and the KP newspaper is amaz-ing!! Keep it goin'!!!!

Posted by Lelin Da Flame† on Wed, 03/15/2017 - 19:58
1) Does anyone have interest

Yes! I remember when every one and their brother hosted contests back in like 2012...good old- days

I do not know what Demiblog is, could you enlighten me?

I love and have always loved KidPub's newspapers that people made.  They were always really interesting and I always read them becasue I wanted to know if there was something about me on there lol.. there never was.

I didn't know this was a thing but now that I do, I think it is a phantastic idea! Most people (especially people who are posting their writing online for others to read) love having attention drawn to their own work.  This would be a good way to get KP authors more excited about their projects and possibly more active.  Motivation is always good.

Posted by Garrett on Wed, 03/15/2017 - 21:19
Demiblog is like a

Demiblog is like a roleplay/social media thing for demigod ocs and self inserts of the percy jackson universe

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by Kingpin on Sun, 04/02/2017 - 15:28
i'd be down to read a ttt

i'd be down to read a ttt revival.

Posted by Elias on Thu, 03/16/2017 - 14:55
aight cool also hi ??? hvnt

aight cool also hi ??? hvnt seen u in forever?????

Posted by Unknown on Thu, 03/16/2017 - 14:58