/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Pokemon School FanFic | KidPub Press //
Pokemon School FanFic

Pokemon School FanFic

Posted December 5th, 2017 by CatKeeper

by CatKeeper (Julia)
in My little fantasy worlds

Chapter One

Vaporeon

Image result for vaporeon

Vaporeon gulped. First days always made her nervous. And having eaten a whole bowl of Poke Puffs didn’t help. At least she had her brothers and sisters by her. She was fifth oldest.

In a youngest to oldest list with gender, the Eevee evolutions went like this:

1. Eevee (Female)

2. Leafeon (Female)

3. Flareon (Male)

4. Espeon (Female)

5. Vaporeon (Female)

6. Jolteon (Male)

7. Sylveon (Female)

8. Glaceon (Male)

9. Umbreon (Male)

Their mother had been a female Glaceon. Glaceon always bragged about this, and so all the brothers paid Flareon (Glaceon’s weakness) to shut him up when necessary.

Their father was an Eevee. He had been one of those, his mother said, one who was like Poke Pan. Always refused to grow up. None of the Eevee evolutions had known their father well with an exception for Umbreon and Glaceon. He had been caught and forced to evolve before Vaporeon was born.

Then their mother had been caught by Team Magma and taken away for who knows what.

Flareon was Vaporeon's favorite of her brothers. He was her resistance so she did a lot of damage to him. Her favorite sister was Eevee, of course. They both did a normal amount of damage to each other and they both disliked Jolteon a bit. So naturally they were friends, and who didn’t love Eevee?

Her brothers and sisters weren’t her only friends. Back in 5th grade, Vaporeon met a very friendly Dewott who also knew a Vibrava. And in 2nd grade, she had met a Mightyena. And the Mightyena knew a Drifblim who knew a Mandibuzz who knew a Tirtouga that Vaporeon met.    

So Vaporeon had plenty of friends. She had tons of siblings. Why was she nervous? Because, A) Mightyena moved away, B) she wasn’t in many classes with her siblings, and C) Tirtouga and Dewott met Leafeon and now hated Vaporeon.

As you can now see, Vaporeon had no idea what her 6th grade would be like without Mightyena, Dewott and Tirtouga.  She’d almost had them for nearly all her life! Except Dewott. Before 2nd grade was when a Pokemon hardly remembered anything.

Back to the present, Umbreon stepped forward and pushed open the doors of the Poke-school. The owner, a Braviary, greeted them. One by one, the Eevee evolutions stepped forward into the school. First Umbreon, then Glaceon, and Sylveon, too soon it was Jolteon, and those were the few that Vaporeon saw. She stepped in next, wishing she could stay too help Eevee with her first school year.

Vaporeon’s first class was Water Power Training, taught by Samurott. She hurried down the hall so she wasn’t late. When she got there, she was about a minute early. There were some other Pokemon at the room already. They were Mudkip, Squirtle, Psyduck, and Chinchou.

The Chinchou was practicing his moves. Only the water ones, though. After about 5 minutes of waiting, Vaporeon was bored. She thought, Man, where is this teacher?

Soon, though, Samurott arrived and the class started. Since it was the first day, they didn’t actually do anything. Samurott just explained what the class would be like and answered questions. Vaporeon was interested, but she preferred to go ahead and get in the action.

Once the class was over the day seemed to fly by. After Water Safety, Vaporeon glanced at her schedule. It looked somewhat normal, but not like Vaporeon liked schedules. This schedule was too random.

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Type: Water

Quarter: 1

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Period 1

Battling

Water Powers

Combining Powers

Water Safety

Poke History

Controlling Powers

Free Day

Period 2

Combining Powers

Poke History

Water Powers

Battling

Controlling Powers

Water Safety

Free Day

Period 3

Water Safety

Battling

Poke History

Controlling Powers

Combining Powers

Water Powers

Free Day

Period 4

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Period 5

Poke History

Controlling Powers

Water Safety

Combining Powers

Water Powers

Battling

Free Day

Period 6

Water Powers

Water Safety

Controlling Powers

Poke History

Battling

Combining Powers

Free Day

Period 7

Controlling Powers

Combining Powers

Battling

Water Powers

Water Safety

Poke History

Free Day

The day school started was Tuesday, so what Vaporeon had next was Combining Powers. She didn’t see how that could possibly be useful. But when Vaporeon got there, she started to think differently.

She was a little late (she couldn’t believe herself) and class had already started as she headed into Gym #4. She saw two Pokemon using their powers at each other. The two were her sister Leafeon and a Charmeleon. In the center of their powers was a great ball of power!

And the ball of power wasn’t the only amazing thing. In the center of the ball was a faint outline of a small part of outer space. There was a blurred object floating around the part of the universe. The small space followed the object. No one could tell what it was though.

“Fantastic! Just fantastic!” A voice broke the stunned silence. Everyone turned to look at where the voice had come from.  It came from the teacher, a Ditto. His voice also broke the concentration between Leafeon and the Charmeleon. The space ball disappeared.

“Now, all of you should try to do things like that like them. Leafeon, Charmeleon, here are some energy boosts for your hard work. Yes, yes, that’s it. Leafeon, take the green ones and Charmeleon the red ones. They boost your energy. And, Vaporeon, I see you are late to class. Half an hour of detention after school.

“So now, I’m giving you a chart. 1 for everyone. The chart shows your weaknesses and resistances. DON’T pair up with your resistance. Only your weakness. Unless your resistance pairs up with you. You can use this power combining to-oh, forget it. Did everyone see the shape floating around in that bubble? Yes? Good.

“That shape was either Mew or Mewtwo. The rarest Pokemon in this universe. As I was saying, you can use power combining to track them. If you work hard and concentrate, YOU could be the one to find Mewtwo or Mew, and become a celebrity. But it’s extremely hard. Any questions?”

There were only a few questions. Vaporeon assumed it was because Ditto had basically explained it all. He handed out the charts. They looked like this:

Vaporeon found Water on the chart, and it said her weakness was Grass or Electric type. There were one of each type in the class, an Emolga and a Treecko. The Emolga was already pairing up with one of her weaknesses, a Ground type. So Vaporeon walked over to the Treecko.

When he got to him she realized that he was extremely cute. What she planned to say was, “Hello there. I am-” and at this point he’d interrupt and say,

“I know who you are. You’re Vaporeon, the most wonderful person to ever walk the earth, and you and I should be boyfriend and girlfriend forever!” And she imagined they’d kiss, and the teacher would take back her detention, and her life would be wonderful.

“HiI’mVaporeonandyou’remyweaknessandtheotherElectrictypeispairedupwithsomeoneelsealreadysoweneedtobepartners” is what she actually said.

He said, “Okay.”

Vaporeon nearly smacked herself on the forehead. How stupid she’d been! Now she’d probably lost her one chance at impressing him. So now they’d probably be like the classic girl likes boy but not vice versa scenario. She knew, being female, that this scenario was torture.

She wished she could reverse the last few moments that had just happened. Too bad she wasn’t Celebi. Then she could just go back in time before she said that.

Vaporeon snapped back to the present. There was no way she could change that now. Unless… it wasn’t very likely, but she had to ask.

She walked up to Ditto. Vaporeon said, “Mr. Ditto, would it be possible for power combining to be used to find Celebi?”

Ditto replied, “You want Celebi?” Vaporeon nodded. “Well, then, tomorrow remind me you asked. I’ll get you Celebi.”

“How?” Vaporeon asked.

But Ditto only winked at her and said, “You’ll see.”

Confused, Vaporeon walked back to Treecko. She wondered what that could possibly mean. How could Ditto get Celebi all by himself? That just wasn’t Pokemonly possible. Ditto would at least need some help.

When she was back with Treecko, she said, “What did you ask him about?”

Vaporeon stammered, “Uh… Um, just, what move we were supposed to use.”

“Well,” he replied, “one of your most powerful ones.”

“So...should we get started?” Vaporeon said, glancing around at the other pairs.

“Yeah,” he said. “We should.”

They started and did a pretty good job as neither of them had ever attempted this before. Vaporeon used Water Gun and Treecko used Grass Knot. The ball appeared in the center but nothing was happening. Ditto came over to them and viewed their progress.

“Good, good!” he said. “This is wonderful for a first time, but try using some different moves each if it doesn’t seem to be working.”

“Thank you, Mr. Ditto!” Vaporeon said.

They stopped the power flow and each decided on another move. This time, Treecko used Leaf Blade and Vaporeon used Hydro Pump. When the ball appeared in the center, there was a clear view. And in the center there was an even clearer view of-Mew!

Vaporeon screamed and everyone immediately came over to look. There were murmurs of “wow!” and “how is that possible?” Vaporeon had the biggest smile spread across her face.

Treecko turned to look at Charmander and stuck his tongue out. He did the same, but smiling. Vaporeon assumed they were friends. She turned back to Mew and saw that she was heading toward a planet that looked an awful lot like theirs. “Great galloping Glameows!” Ditto cried out. “Mew is coming to us!”

“What?!?!?!” Treecko yelled.

Ditto said, “Quickly! You two! Think of Mewtwo right now! And focus on nothing but him!” Vaporeon and Treecko hurriedly did this. And the picture in the ball changed.

When it came back into focus, Mewtwo was wreaking havoc on Snowberry Road, which was incredibly close to the school! Ditto called on Abra to teleport him to the main office instantly. When they were there, Ditto screamed, “LEVEL 7 EMERGENCY!” He explained quickly and the school was evacuated.

Everyone was told to find a buddy or sibling to stick with. Treecko was attempting to be brave, but told Vaporeon that he had almost no friends and was an only child. “Come with me!” she said. They ran through the crowd and found Espeon in the mix. “Espeon!” Vaporeon said. “Help me find the others!”

Espeon used her Psychic abilities to find the others. When they were all together, Vaporeon introduced Treecko. Then, she looked over at her siblings. Umbreon looked serious and troubled. Glaceon seemed almost mad. Jolteon was helping little Eevee, who was crying hard and trembling. Sylveon and Espeon were talking quietly. Flareon was muttering to himself, “I’m gonna kill Mewtwo for this!” and Vaporeon assumed he was concerned about Eevee. Either that, or he just wanted to battle. That was kind of his thing. Finally, Leafeon was taking deep breaths and trying to calm herself, but she looked scared.

“Okay,” Umbreon said, breathing hard. “No one panic. We’re all here, and we’re all going to be fine. Now, Vaporeon, Treecko, tell us what happened.”

“Well,” Treecko began, “me and Vaporeon are partners in Combining Powers class. And we did it good and saw Mew coming toward our planet.”

Here Vaporeon butted in. “So Ditto (the teacher) told us to think about Mewtwo real hard and we did and-”

“Now he’s on Snowberry Road and coming this way!” Treecko said.

“This is bad, very bad.” Glaceon said. He was definitely not stating the obvious. He was good at that.

“Yeah,” the others agreed. Suddenly, the whole school screamed as one. The Eevee evolutions and Treecko whirled around and there was Mewtwo with a very large chunk of debris floating behind him. He was about to slam it down on the Pokemon and everyone covered their heads when there was a BANG! and small pieces of road rained on them.

When they looked up, Mew was there, Psychic power floating around her.  “Mew.” Mew said, sounding threatening. Mewtwo snarled and dropped the debris, instantly shooting XBalls at Mew. But she simply flew around them.

“PUNY WEAKLING!” Mewtwo screamed at Mew. “ATTACK ME! FIGHT ME!” Mew just giggled and dodged another XBall.

Suddenly, Mew became angry. She darted at Mewtwo, faster than he could dodge, slammed into him at full force, and disappeared along with Mewtwo.

When they were gone, Vaporeon let out a breath she didn’t know she had been holding in.

Hi! So when I was writing this story, I originally wrote this chapter from a male perspective, so please let me know if you see any sentence that classifies Vaporeon as male. Because Vaporeon is female.

See more stories by CatKeeper (Julia)
NICE! I liked this a

NICE! I liked this a lot! 

Gotta Catch Dem All.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@2T$m@$t32 on Tue, 12/05/2017 - 18:31