/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ "Rise" Chapter 2 "Well well..." | KidPub Press //
"Rise" Chapter 2 "Well well..."

"Rise" Chapter 2 "Well well..."

Posted May 9th, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Theresia
in Earth

"S-Sakura?" Mizu stammered. He looked to Sakura and Sakura looked to him. "D-did you hear what I just heard?" He said. "Yea... Villians." Sakura looked up and smiled. "I've never actually fought using my power. This will be my first time fighting an actual villian!" She yelled in joy. Mizu looked at Sakura as if she were a mad woman, which she sort of was.

The announcement then continued. "Students stay in your seats as the teachers fight the villians off." Sakura frowned. "Sakura, maybe it's for the best. We could get seriously injured. "Rise..." Sakura muttered. "Huh?" Mizu said. "My mum always told me that when things are, low, sorta, I have to... rise." Sakura said. Mizu nodded in understanding, he understood and sort of didn't at the same time. Sakura grabbed Mizu's hand. "Come on Mizu. Let's go. We have to fight back!" She said. Her hands lit up with violet lightning and she dashed along the corridor to exactly where the villians were - the cafeteria.

The villians were strong because their teacher, Tanaka Sensei was being held by his neck and looked as if he couldn't breathe, Tanaka was the strongest hero and couldn't fight back.  "M-Mizu..." Sakura said. The lead villian,  Youkai Yami stepped over to Sakura and Mizu. "Well well well... what do we have here, a little teen pretending to be a hero?" Youkai said, but was then interrupted by Mizu who sprayed water in his face! "Cherry.... Blossom lightning!" Sakura yelled as pink lighning with little flowers in it filled the room with bright pink light. "Gah! What is that blinding light and wet water?!" Youkai yelled, rubbing his eyes. "Rotten little screwups." He said and walked away, gathering his little minions. "Yes!" Mizu and Sakura yelled in victory as they high fived. "You were amazing back there, Mizu!" Sakura smiled. Tanaka sensei walked up to them and looked at them. "I see great potential in you, kids. You fought back better than I ever could." He said.

Chapter 3 coming soon! (By that I mean a while.)

See more stories by Theresia
This is fun to read! I love

This is fun to read! I love how spirited your characters are and how clear it is that Sakura is the gas and Mizu is the brakes in their relationship. 

Small nitpick: Youkai Yami called Sakura a "little teen." I think a more common (and insulting) phrase would be "little girl."

I'm confused as to why Tanaka sensei isn't even a bit mad that Sakura and Mizu literally disobeyed orders. That could use some development.

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:59
I didn't really think about

I didn't really think about the being mad thing, or the little girl thing, so the reason that Tanaka Sensei wasn't mad (Oh god I'm making this up on the spot) is because the kids were way stronger-

I DON'T KNOW I'M TIRED-

Posted by Theresia on Tue, 05/11/2021 - 03:30
I know how it is to make up

I know how it is to make up the story on the spot.

You are doing great.

Also i want to thank you for writing the site was becoming a little slow.

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Tue, 05/11/2021 - 11:55
good! (Odd smiley face)

good! (Odd smiley face)

Posted by Olivinat on Wed, 05/12/2021 - 09:55