/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ SAVEtale Script, pt 2 | KidPub Press //
SAVEtale Script, pt 2

SAVEtale Script, pt 2

Posted April 28th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

Ink: Whew, glad that's over. (pause) Dang it, Error's going to be so mad...

Error: (appears behind him) You really think so, huh, Ink?

Ink: Oh, my- Sugar honey iced tea!

Error: Wow, Ink. I'm actually impressed. You've gone pretty low, huh?

Ink: Wh-what do you mean?

Error: (surprised) You don't know? Oh, just the fact that you managed to ruin one of the original universe's timelines.

Ink: (nervously) Oh... I... did...? Heh, I hadn't noticed...

Error: (blinks, unimpressed)

Ink: Oh, alright, I know what you're talking about. But I didn't ruin it exactly...

Error: You made the being with the power to remember the timelines aware of the AUs. Yeah, Squid, I think you just maybe did ruin it.

Ink: ...you do know YOU'RE an AU, right?

Error: 

Ink: 

Error: ...yes, I know.

Ink: So-

Error: Yes, I'll have to destroy myself. I know that.

Ink: You're killing them, you know that?

Error: I- what?

Ink: You're killing them, torturing their friends and family.

Error: I- 

Ink: I don't think Papyrus would have wanted that, Geno.

Error: Don't you DARE-

Ink: His own brother becoming a heartless murderer like the human who killed him?

Error: STOP IT!

Ink: Wow. I'm impres-

Error: I GET IT, Ink! I-I'm bad, I'm evil, I'm the person - am I even a person anymore? - who murdered your friends and family. You're angry, I get it! I was! I was when that abomination fell, when they killed Toriel, when they killed Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton... then almost killed me. (getting more worked up) I was angry when I'd finally found a happy ending, and then - by luck, pure LUCK - it was torn away from me and I was reduced to THIS. (gestures to himself) But I'm trying to help! (takes a step towards Ink)

Ink: (steps back)

Error: (gaster blaster appears) AND YOU'RE- NOT- LETTING- ME!

Ink: (takes out Broomie) Error, I-I don't want to fight-

Error: HAH, yeah, RIGHT. (gets strings from eyes) You, the creator and protector of the Multiverse, don't want to fight ME? ...haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA! (attacks Ink)

Ink: (pokes him) ...boop!

Error: (crashes) 

Ink: (makes ropes with Broomie and ties Error up) ...Okay, now what? Maybe try to talk to him when he goes back to normal?

Error: (reboots) Uh-

Ink: Okay, I'm sorry, that was a bit mean. But I wanted to really talk to you, and I can't do that when you're trying to kill me. So, let's try this again. What do you mean you're trying to help?

Error: I... I'm trying to... to stop what happened to me... from happening to anyone else.

Ink: What exactly... happened to you?

Error: I... got stuck here. Alone. I called and called... but nobody came. I waited. Nothing. Eventually, I started... changing. My memories got fuzzy. I started looking like, well, this. And still. Nobody came. I started wishing someone - anyone - would come. Heck, even Death. But still nothing. I got... angry. At everything. And I mean everything. Even myself. I started lashing out, and I destroyed - well... I guess you could say I temporarily destroyed some of the fabric between universes. In other words, I made a portal. 

Ink: ...And then?

Error: Then... I met you. You... asked my name, and... I found I didn't know what it was. I said the first thing that came to mind. "Error." I'm not sure why that's what I chose that name, but it stuck. You told me your name, and that you protected the AUs. "What are... AUs?" I asked. You told me. And then...

Ink: I remember this part. You seemed to... change. Like, get angrier. You shouted at me, told me I was a glitch, an abomination.

Error: (nods) Then... my eyes, oh god. They hurt so damn much. I was crying from the pain and the tears seemed to... solidify. They turned into my trademark strings. I attacked you.

Ink: That was... our first battle. I hadn't met anyone who could match my abilities until you came along. I'll be honest, it was terrifying.

Error: (smiling slightly, surprised) I... scare you?

Ink: Pff-ha-ha! How could you not? You're the one person who could actually destroy the AUs. Yes, I'm scared. Of course I am.

Error: Uh... Okay, so I was thinking about what you said. About me... killing the people in the AUs. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should stop.

Ink: (smol gasp) 

~end OwO~ 

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
ou should make his a play or

ou should make his a play or a movie a movie or something!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Wed, 05/06/2020 - 09:51
It's a script for an

It's a script for an animation :3

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Wed, 05/20/2020 - 10:05