/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ SAVEtale Script, pt 2 | KidPub Press //
SAVEtale Script, pt 2

SAVEtale Script, pt 2

Posted April 28th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

Ink: Whew, glad that's over. (pause) Dang it, Error's going to be so mad...

Error: (appears behind him) You really think so, huh, Ink?

Ink: Ssssss-sugar honey iced tea!

Error: Wow, Ink. I'm actually impressed. You've gone pretty low, huh?

Ink: Wh-what do you mean?

Error: (surprised) You don't know? Oh, just the fact that you managed to ruin one of the original universe's timelines.

Ink: (nervously) Oh... I... did...? Heh, I hadn't noticed...

Error: (blinks, unimpressed)

Ink: Oh, alright, I know what you're talking about. But I didn't ruin it exactly...

Error: You made the being with the power to remember the timelines aware of the AUs. Yeah, Squid, I think you just maybe did ruin it.

Ink: ...you do know YOU'RE an AU, right?

Error: 

Ink: 

Error: ...yes, I know.

Ink: So-

Error: Yes, I'll have to destroy myself. I know that.

Ink: You're killing them, you know that?

Error: I- what?

Ink: You're killing them, torturing their friends and family.

Error: I- 

Ink: I don't think Papyrus would have wanted that, Geno.

Error: Don't you-

Ink: His own brother becoming a heartless murderer like the human who killed him?

Error: STOP IT!

Ink: Wow. I'm impres-

Error: I GET IT, Ink! I-I'm bad, I'm evil, I'm the person - am I even a person anymore? - who murdered your friends and family. You're angry, I get it! I was! I was when that abomination fell, when they killed Toriel, when they killed Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton... then almost killed me. (getting more worked up) I was angry when I'd finally found a happy ending, and then - by luck, pure LUCK - it was torn away from me and I was reduced to THIS. (gestures to himself) But I'm trying to help! I'm... seeing, now, that maybe what I'm doing isn't the best way to do that. 

Ink: Woah, can you rewind for a second?

Error: (frustrated) (takes a deep breath) Okay. What I'm saying, Ink, is that somehow, you've convinced me. I'm not going to destroy AUs anymore.

Ink: ...THAT'S AWESOME!

Error: ...and to make up for what I've already done, I'm going to bring back the ones I already destroyed.

Ink: (holding breath)

Error: (sighs) Yes, Ink, including Inktale.

Ink: (rushes to hug Error)

Error: (crashes)

Ink: ...uh, Glitchy?

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
ou should make his a play or

ou should make his a play or a movie a movie or something!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Wed, 05/06/2020 - 09:51
It's a script for an

It's a script for an animation :3

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Wed, 05/20/2020 - 10:05