/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Mysteries of Cape Cod chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
The Mysteries of Cape Cod chapter 1

The Mysteries of Cape Cod chapter 1

Posted May 17th, 2021 by Polly

by Polly

Chapter1 The news about grandma It was early Sunday morning, and Bess was getting ready for church with her twin sister Liana. The girls were identical in every way, shape, and form. They both had hazel hair and hazel eyes. Both were 5’4” with light tan skin. The girls house keeper, Cathy Marshall called from downstairs, “Hurry up girls, breakfast is ready and your father is waiting.” They raced to finished getting ready and was coming downstairs inten minutes. As they were coming down they said, “Good morning Cathy, good morning father.” Their father looked up and smiled. “Good morning girls, eat quick so we aren’t later for the service.” Dave Underwood said. After breakfast their headed to church. About an hour later the all were heading home when Dave received a phone call. “Hello, Mr. Underwood I am Rick Evans. I am your mothers neighbor. I am so sorry to inform you that your mother has past away. We need you to come up to Cape Cod as soon as possible.” Bess, Liana, and their father all exchanged sad, worried looks. Dave replied “Thank you so much for telling me Mr. Evans. I will be in Cape Cod tomorrow. After the call ended their father was so confused. “Your grandma was in such good shape. What could of happened?” When they got home Bess ran straight up stairs when she almost tripped over their dog Toby. “Oh hi Toby! I can’t play now.” When Bess got to her room she started to pack. She knew summer was here so she packed, five pairs of black and white denim shorts, 5 cute new t-shirts, some dresses, a pair of Adidas sneakers, some new sandals, and a bathing suit. While Bess was packing, Liana was on the phone talking to her boyfriend Logan Mendes. “ So we will be there...” Cathy cut her off. “Liana I thought I told you to get off the phone and go pack. After both girls finished packing they left to meet Lily, Lila, Logan, and Matt at the Boston public pool. They all swam for a hour then the girls went to sunbath. While they were sunbathing the girls watch the boys argue about which twin they thought was the cutest. After watching them argue for 30 minutes they all left and head home. Bess, Liana, their father, and Cathy all ate dinner, got cleaned up and they cuddled together on the couch and watched an episode of “ Irregulars” . The show “ Irregulars” is an actual show on Netflix.

See more stories by Polly
Wow sis!! keep up the good

Wow sis!! keep up the good work! :) 

Posted by Lana on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 19:46
WwwWWwOoWwwwWwwwww wow

WwwWWwOoWwwwWwwwww

wow

Posted by Theresia on Tue, 05/18/2021 - 03:56
Polly, are you new or old,

Polly, are you new or old, because I don't remember you. 

Great story, will be excited to get the second chapter

______________________________________________________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Tue, 05/18/2021 - 08:31
I am new. I just joined a

I am new. I just joined a couple of weeks ago.

Posted by Polly on Thu, 05/20/2021 - 17:11
 Looks like this family has

Looks like this family has a lot of fun together. That's awesome! 

Definitely getting the feeling that Grandma did not die a natural death. 

Can't wait to see where this is goin'!

Posted by Tía Snow on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:26
Yeah the family likes to do

Yeah the family likes to do stuff together. You don't have to wait much longer because I am almost done with the second one!!????

Posted by Polly on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 08:29
Welcome! 

Welcome! 

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 18:46
Thank you!! I am Soo glad to

Thank you!! I am Soo glad to be here

Posted by Polly on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 22:03