/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Security Chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
Security Chapter 1

Security Chapter 1

Posted May 14th, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Theresia
in Earth

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick…The time was going slower than a snail. Monica sat up and looked out the window. One minute until they arrive. She looked in the distance and saw them around the corner on their bikes. Monica had natural blonde hair and blue eyes.

Monica rushed down the stairs. 30 seconds later the doorbell rang. She opened the door to see her 3 friends, Ray, Hope and Alexia. Ray had dark brown hair with space buns and emerald green eyes. As green as a real emerald, and she didn’t wear contacts. Hope had an icy blue left eye a deep ocean blue right eye and platinum hair. Alexia, the youngest, (15 years old) had red hair and hazel eyes.

“What do you guys wanna do?” Ray asked. The girls looked at each other. “Break into the high school?” Monica suggested. They smiled – all except for Hope. “I’ve been there once today, I am not going back.” Hope replied bluntly. “Well too late, it’s planned.” Monica said. Hope sighed. It was gonna be a long, long night.

See more stories by Theresia
I love the story lot of

I love the story lot of discription good ideasmiley

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 12:06
Cool! Why do they want to

Cool!

Why do they want to break into the high school?

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 13:01
Because they were bored? I

Because they were bored? I try to break into a school when I'm bored, so I decided to incorporate (I don't think I spelled that correctly) that into the characters.

Posted by Theresia on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 03:42
You know what, I would also

You know what, I would also break into a school when bored. Sounds fun. And yes, you did spell incorporate correctly! 

Posted by Tía Snow on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 22:34