/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ A Star In The Night | KidPub Press //
A Star In The Night

A Star In The Night

Posted February 25th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

I lay under the beautiful stars alone....wishing upon every  single  shooting star I saw that I might see my parents one last time I wished that I might see my parents one final time...I felt like I never appreaciated them....And I didn't,but that's why it hurt so much when they died...Because they died for me...

It was a day like any other,I woke up at half past seven and proceded to get ready for school.I put on my uniform and put my lunch in my bag.I checked everything I needed was in my bag and watched Netflix for a while.After about ten minutes I started walking to my bus stop.I sat with my friend on the way to school and we talked 

''Sooo,who are you taking to the dance?'' My friend Melody asked me.I groaned knowing that if I told her I'd neer hear the end of it from anyone at school ''Melody I'm not telling you!You're a gossip you'll tell everyone!'' I laughed ''But I do wonder....Who is the gossip bringing?'' Melody giggled ''None of your business!'' She kept giggling.I nodded in agreement to her desicion of keeping it secret ''Alright,you keep your mystery date secret and I'll keep mine secret too.No more asking unless your prepared to tell.Deal?'' I held out my hand for her to shake and she did so promptly ''Deal!'' We chatted a while longer until we reached the school.

It was an old building but a truly marvellous one,it's windows were mosaics and the walls were painted with beautiful scenes like the sistene chapel.The ground wasn't hard but it wasn't quite soft either.It was like the kind of tarmac they have in playgrounds.The school I went to was expensive but I had a scholarship due to my exetremly good grades.It was mostly attended by posh snobs but they gave out quite a few scholarships because the principal wanted more then just posh children to enjoy the beauty and artistic culture the school had to offer.The school was like a palace and I absolutely loved attending heart

I walked in through the magnifecent golden gates...Taking in the beauty of the school like I did every morning.The sun was shining through the cloud and all seemed wonderful as it was early in the day and the rest of the students hadn't arrived yet.I decided to spend my free time in the library.I picked out some books on astronamy and some on physics and advanced mathematics.I was half way through the astronomy book when I heard some quiet talking from nearby,perhaps from behind a bookshelf

I heard two voices ' i don't think there's anyone here blue....Shall we begin ?   Then another voice spoke 'We shall'   I wasn't sure what they were doing but I was scared and starting to thinking it might be illegal.I heard their breathing....And I was pretty sure they heard mine....

Avacado just my opinion that

Avacado just my opinion that was way too lllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg for my liking but it was a good storyyes

Posted by Roisin on Tue, 02/26/2019 - 03:39
This is really good! Some

This is really good! Some cc, try to clear up the dialogue a bit! Great job and very nice discription :)
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by tis.the.season.alem on Sun, 03/03/2019 - 10:36