/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Stranded - Chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
Stranded - Chapter 1

Stranded - Chapter 1

Posted August 20th, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Tristan
in Earth

Class 2B, Year 5, Greyfield high-school.

Olivia had her head down, working, closely listening to what the teacher was saying. For Riccardo the day seemed to be dragging on forever, he distracted himself with a sheet of paper which anyone who tried to look at, he would roll the paper up suspiciously. 'Where does it go...' he whispered to himself. The bell rung and everyone took their packed lunch out of their bags. Riccardo walked over to Olivia. 'Hey, I got a map, you wanna follow it, cutie?' He flirted. Olivia stared at him in anger.

'As long as you quit flirting with me.' Olivia demanded.

'Anything for my future wife.' Riccardo said.

Moira then walked over to them. 'A map, you say? I'll join you!' Helen ran over to Moira.

'If Moira is coming then I'm coming too!' She said happily.

'Alright is that everyo-' Riccardo was interrupted by Freya and Eliza walking over to Olivia's table.

'How many people even want to come with us?' Olivia scowled. 'I don't care as long as we aren't alone together though.' She continued.

Eliza put her hands on her hips. 'If Olivia is going then I guess I'll come too.' She announced.

'Eli, your gay is showing.' Freya teased. Eliza shoved Freya and crossed her arms. 'But yeah, we're coming, as long as spit-wad brain over there doesn't get us lost.' Freya pointed to Riccardo. He crossed his arms and whispered something.

'So that's everyone?' Riccardo said. Everyone nodded. 'Alright, let's get going!'

That's the end of chapter 1 :D

See more stories by Tristan
yo! my name is olivia

yo! my name is olivia

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Fri, 09/03/2021 - 14:44
Well I'm gonna skip book one

Well I'm gonna skip book one and just go to Stranded 2, this one is discontinued.

Posted by Tristan on Tue, 09/21/2021 - 04:57