/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Stranded - Helen and Charlotte (Featuring a little bit of Moira) | KidPub Press //
Stranded - Helen and Charlotte (Featuring a little bit of Moira)

Posted March 21st, 2022 by Not_Jello

by Mike
in No

Helen paced around her dorm frustratedly, Charlotte following her every move she took. "Why won't you just leave!" Helen yelled at the ghost. Charlotte crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"If you want me to leave soooooo badly, just ignore me, pretend I'm not even here!" She suggested, and just as Helen always did, she tried to slap Charlotte, completely forgetting that she was a ghost, and that she can't hit ghosts unless she's a ghost herself. "Na na na na na~ you can't hit me~!" Charlotte teased and laughed.

Helen scowled in frustration. "You're the reason that my own twin thinks I'm CRAZY!" Helen whisper-shouted. Charlotte scoffed. "Even my best friend Eliza thinks I'm insane!" She continued to rant. "If you don't leave, I'll be labeled as the 'crazy idiot who thinks they see GHOSTS!' Do you know what you could do to my reputation!" Helen yelled. Charlotte laughed.

"Of course you only care about your reputation, you wouldn't want me to wound your huge ego, would you?" She said, half mockingly. "If you want me to stop, then perhaps you could, hm, I don't know, do me a small favour?" Charlotte offered, but just as she said that, Moira came back from the school library and burst into the dorm with a bunch of large books and a pencil. "Welp, cya!" Charlotte then disappeared. Helen chuckled nervously.

Moira looked at Helen. "Talkin' to.. pfftt... your imaginary friend?!" She burst out laughing and almost dropped her books. Helen left and went to her room to study for the test.

SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT, I DIDN'T HAVE AN IDEA OF WHERE TO GO FOR THIS ONE SO IT WAS JUST HELEN COMPLAINING ABOUT CHARLOTTE WITH CHARLOTTE LOL

See more stories by Mike