/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Surviving the Undead. Chapter 5. | KidPub Press //
Surviving the Undead. Chapter 5.

Surviving the Undead. Chapter 5.

Posted June 18th, 2019 by Olivinat

by Claws of death
in Wisconsin

Chapter 5-The big fight

We charged out with weapons raised. I see seven lines with three hundred in each so seven multiplied by three hundred equals two thousand one hundred zombies to kill! I see ten more zombies stumble forward so more than two thousand one hundred ten zombies to kill! I hate zombies and multiplying. We start to fight, hit, and kill zombie after zombie in the first row. I stepped back and sliced a zombie that was behind Nathen. I started on the second row but was forced back by the hordes and hordes of zombies. Max was behind us battling two zombies and not seceding while me and Nathen killed tens after tens of zombies.

“Max! Kill them and let’s go!” I yelled

“H-H-Help!” Max quivered

“Nathen will you please?” I asked

Nathen ran over and killed both in one slice.

“Thanks!” Max said running over to me.

Max starts to fight but is having trouble with it {again}

“Ow I stubbed my toe!” he cries

“Max if you can’t fight go back to the tree fort.” I say

Max bolts to the tree fort with undead on his tail

“Run to the tree fort and pull up the ladder!” I yelled

I don’t know if zombies can climb up ladders but I don’t want to find out when I’m not there. We continued to kill. We were on the sixth row but zombies kept coming!

“Poo on zombies!” Nathen mocked

“Nathen go after the U.E.O.!” I yelled in unison

Nathen charged but the U.E.O. smacked him all the way to the tree fort. I was along with the U.E.O.

I ran toward the U.E.O!

See more stories by Claws of death