/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Surviving the Undead. Chapter 7 and 8. | KidPub Press //
Surviving the Undead. Chapter 7 and 8.

Surviving the Undead. Chapter 7 and 8.

Posted June 22nd, 2019 by Olivinat

by Fire Dragon 74
in Wisconsin

Chapter 7-Ligers and Cirows 

I wake up to hear the squeak of cirows {an evolved crow because everything zombified evolves.} I stood up and went to find were Max and Roen were. I found Roen in the kitchen making breakfast. Later I found Max in the lab looking at a quickly snapped photo of the controller I asked him what he was doing

“I am looking at the photo of the con..on... Gasp!!! HELP!!!!!”

He pointed and I saw an evolved tiger at the bottom of the tree fort.

“It’s a tiger, it’s a liger!!” Max screamed in horror

Roen runs out and when he sees the liger he drops breakfast on top of him.

The liger snarled up and started clawing at the tree our house was resting on!            

Chapter 8 - disaster

The ligers continued to claw at the tree house structure. The tree began to sway and rock. Roen yelled in fright and started to clear the socks and underwear off the zip line. Max ran to help him, and I started to distract the liger from clawing at the tree.

“June!!” Roen yelled as Max flew down the zip line, “Come on!!”

I bolted toward the zip line. The liger started to claw at the tree again and the tree swayed rocked and slowly started to fall but the zip line {which was now really tight} held it up. As I {the last one } jumped off the zip line onto the emergency tree house the liger jumped over to the zip line and pulled it down.The big tree house came crashing down. The liger seemed to smile to himself and bounded away. My heart was beating so fast that Roen who was all the way on the other side of the emergency tree house. We had worked on it but it was not as good the other one. This one didn’t have any beds; we put some padding so we could sleep on it. We put big buckets of food, clothing, and blankets. We didn’t have much else so we had to leave, but every time we left, it was really hard and we barely made it back. We often got split up and have to run for our life so now we only leave if we have to.  It’s impossible to do anything fun now. Every day is grim. Every hour of every day is spent planning for our next supply run. On one run I grabbed a deck of cards on my way out, so now bet on who will win. We played so much that Roen fell asleep in one game.

See more stories by Fire Dragon 74
Hi, Fire Dragon!  Just

Hi, Fire Dragon! 

Just finished the story so far. I could critique it if you like, but for now I'm going to say that I like your different characters and I like how creative and crazy the story is. 

Thanks for writing!

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Mon, 07/22/2019 - 17:40
Thanks, I don't mind if you

Thanks, I don't mind if you critique, Just don't be like - HEY THIS STINKS, WORST STORY EVER!!!  Ok??

On my "Advertisement" niggerpussybitch wrote - How about NO, you dimwit. Advertising is gay as fuck. Your stories are probably trash too, so I won't even be bothered to read them. Grow up, kid, Kidpub is a scam.

His biography says - heh heh, its me. who? me. here to ruin kidpub once and for all.

And the heading of his biography said - Ready to have a bad time?

so don't listen to any thing he said!! Ok?? Ok

Posted by Olivinat on Tue, 09/17/2019 - 09:43
-Why is Max looking at the

-Why is Max looking at the photo of the controller?

The last paragraph is a little weird because you state that the characters aren't having a good time and spend all their time planning the next raid, then go right into describing them playing so many games of cards that Roen falls asleep. 

Other than that and a couple of grammar nitpicks I might get to later, good job on this one! I like that the conflict is amping up with their main base being destroyed. I look forward to seeing how they deal with it!

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 09/21/2019 - 23:18