/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Surviving the Undead. Chapter 9 and 10. | KidPub Press //
Surviving the Undead. Chapter 9 and 10.

Surviving the Undead. Chapter 9 and 10.

Posted September 17th, 2019 by Olivinat

by Fire Dragon 74
in Wisconsin

Chapter 9 – Homeless

One day as we on an emergency food run I ran out of Aldi’s number two I ran into a group of bloodkeys. {Monkeys} I sliced two in half and then bolted. The other three swung after me I ran toward our base. Heard a few thuds behind me and saw two zelephants thumping after me. I turned a corner and saw that two deathhorn sheep. {Bighorn sheep} I turned one more corner and saw a zear. {Bear} I climbed up a latter on to a roof and started to jump from rooftop to rooftop. Ten cirows swooped down and I slashed them all. I grabbed the zip line from the top of the Jackson’s house to our second tree house. When I landed I saw I was the last one to get there. Roen was pacing and Max studying our map. When I landed Roen stopped pacing and Max looked up from the map.

“Were have you been?” Roen yelled, “You said you would be back an hour ago.”

“Sorry, I ran into some bloodkeys, some deathhorn sheep, a zeal, and some cirows. What did I miss?” I said

“Tell him” Max said to Roen.

“Well I was at trader joe’s number two," Roen said, “And I had just defeated a zoyote and was running from some zombies when I ran into the controller, literally I ran into him!!”

“What?!” I shouted, “I stabbed him in the head!! How is this possible??”

“I don’t know?!” Max wondered

“Gasp! That’s why the liger attacked so suddenly! The controller was controlling him!!” Max put together

We were amazed that he had survived. {If it were a he} so we started planning how to kill the controller when we heard a thump and felt a shake.

Roen ran out to the deck and screamed. “The Controller!”

We all ran to different sides and saw the controller. The tree houses suddenly came crashing down!! The Controller had knocked down our tree house and we were homeless!!

Chapter 10 – all alone

We scattered in all directionsThe controller stomped away after a while. I come back to our tree house but no one else did. I was all alone! I started to scavenge the food and clothing I left plenty for Roen and Max, just in case. I strapped everything to my back and started to find a place to shelter for the night which was coming on fast. I found an empty house and boarded up the back door and the windows I locked the door and set down my pack, ready to move in the morning. I slept as much as I could. At dawn I eat a healthy breakfast and was on the move again.

See more stories by Fire Dragon 74
This chapter gives me mad

This chapter gives me mad respect for June. How is she such a good fighter? This goes for all of them (except Max, of course.) How did they learn this?

Why did the characters scatter when they lost their emergency tree house?

How come you use fancy brackets like these { } instead of parentheses like these ( ) ? I only see these { } in math homework, usually

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 09/21/2019 - 23:21