//
Take Over ~ \\ The School // ~ (Prologue, Im gonna post chptr 1 & 2 but the rest nah bc I wanna find a way to publish :) Read AN

Posted January 11th, 2017 by Syafai

by hufflepuff *Sy*
in Del Taco

AN: So the prologue pretty much tells what's going to happen to the main character. I'm in the middle of writing chapter 1 & 2. I hope you like it :)

Book cover; 

Screenshot 2017-01-10 at 7.52.37 PM.png

Take Over: \ The School //

By Sumayyah Yafai

Prologue

People gather around celebrating, thinking it’s all over. But, it isn’t. Music, dancing, laughing and all together, parties. All for nothing. Parties can take part, because explosions, can be the music of a bomb. Dancing is when the mushroom clouds and smoke dance through the air. And the laughing is the crazy sound and beginning of the music, also known as the countdown. So music, dancing, and laughing can’t just be a party, and it can’t be just friendship, but it can also be a bomb or something that can cause death.

Bombs are powerful, very powerful. ‘See it with your eyes closed. Some people are born to do the impossible, even when the impossible is dangerous. Records that are broken, aren’t impossible. Because the impossible couldn’t be done. What can be done, isn’t impossible.

Life has a certain amount of time. Death goes on forever. Before time runs out, do the impossible. Because the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

See more stories by hufflepuff *Sy*