/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Timelines CHAPTER 2 (TW: Death references) | KidPub Press //
Timelines CHAPTER 2 (TW: Death references)

Posted May 11th, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Tristan
in Earth

“Ah, Florence Miller. Must have been a long fall to end up in the void. But, you can’t get hurt here. You should’ve stopped watching TikTok whilst crossing the road. I’ve seen it all before, blue. Everyone freezing, NPCs, DEATH…” a voice echoed. Florence couldn’t really make out who was talking – but their voice sounded like perhaps a middle aged woman, she couldn’t be too sure, though. She saw a glimpse of two white dots, perhaps for eyes. It was only for a second or two because the person saw Florence looking at them.

“Look, if you want to tell me something, just tell me.” Florence said. The person turned to Florence. “Well, let’s just say you aren’t in your old timeline anymore. When you wake up it will possibly be you in a different universe, and you can never be too sure who you can trust.” They replied. Florence squinted her eyes. “But I thought you said I was dead? How could I wake up?” Florence pointed out. Florence looked up to see a… light bulb? “Hey, is that a light?” asked Florence, puzzled. “Oh, that. I can generate anything here, so this is sort of like, my house.” They said and pulled on a string. Suddenly everything was bright. There was a sofa, a table, and a plant. “Take a seat, Miller.” The voice said. It was a girl with emerald green eyes and light brown hair, she looked young.

“So, why did you want to talk to me?” Florence quizzed. The girl looked down. “I was the person who wrote the note. I am Juniper Robertson. I died, I will give you my life, literally.” Juniper answered. Florence gave Juniper a confused look. “But-“ Florence was suddenly interrupted by Juniper. “Ah, ah, ah. I can’t talk anymore. You’re waking up.” There was a sudden flash of light and dark.

See more stories by Tristan
All of your character names

All of your character names are very fun and I'd like to compliment you on that.

This storyline so far is very interesting. I want to know what it means that Florence is going to have Juniper's life. 

Guess I'll find out!

Posted by Tía Snow on Tue, 05/11/2021 - 18:08
You see, it isn't that

You see, it isn't that Florence is going to be a completely different person, just that she's going to wake up in a different timeline/world.

Can't say any more.

Posted by Theresia on Wed, 05/12/2021 - 02:57
love the story

love the storyheartheartheart

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Thu, 05/13/2021 - 16:18