/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ TWILIGHT TALISMAN CHARACTER ENTRY/CONTEST! | KidPub Press //
TWILIGHT TALISMAN CHARACTER ENTRY/CONTEST!

Posted April 14th, 2017 by SilverMoon

by King Explosion Murder
in love with Furihata Kouki, quite honestly.

You may have heard of my story The Twilight Talisman. But what is it about?

The Twilight Talisman follows a young runaway girl named Sanna, who has been plagued by strange auras as long as she can remember. She runs away to run from them-- but also to run from herself. But hey, that's just life. Running away is just to be expected. What she didn't expect was running into a strange boy who wards off the auras and leads her to a strange and magical place where people who call themselves Naturals gather. They're kinetics-- they control forces of nature. What's more, they say Sanna is one of them, and the auras that chase her are connected to an organization called the Twilight, another group of kinetics. Figuring out the new world around her? Highly difficult. Figuring out herself? Nearly impossible.

I need more characters. Any age is acceptable-- this isn't JUST a group of tweens and teens, you know. All the characters will be Naturals, and they can be from the haven Sanna arrives at, or from the Twilight. Detail is crucial for your character to get in, especially if you want your character to have a bigger role. So, with all that out of the way, here's your character form:

Name:
Age:
Gender and Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Natural Power: 
Haven or Twilight:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Other:

As of right now, there is no due date for this character contest, nor is there a maximum number of characters that can get in. However, I'm definitely a hard judge when it comes to character forms, so there is also no guarantee that anyone's entry will get in. You may enter multiple characters, although I would prefer these characters not be tied to each other in any way so that I may choose characters on an individual basis. Also, please note that any previous character entries from 2012-2015 have been disregarded. If you would like to enter the same/similar character, please comment their form below.

Prizes!

For entering: 2 comments
For winning: an additional 2 comments, a character sketch of your character, a moodboard for your character, and (of course) your character being in the story.

Best of luck to everyone, and thank you so, so much if you enter!

See more stories by King Explosion Murder
Hi, working on the

Hi, working on the character!

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 09:31
Thanks so much :) {i want to

Thanks so much :)

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by Ghost on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 12:20
I WOULD make a character for

I WOULD make a character for you, but I don't know anything about Twighlight Talisman.... And I don't know what to make.... Sorry.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 18:15
It is not that complicated.

It is not that complicated. And I would welcome your entry. But you are not obligated to enter, so.

Posted by Ghost on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 22:51