/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 3: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 5) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 3: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 5)

Posted September 4th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here's the next chapter!

Oh man oh man. Chill is awesome! In my opinion, those of you who dislike him, well wait until his story is revealed!

/----------

----------/

At the last second, I decided to go with Ivory to find Lagi. Lavender had come as well, after I told her what happened.

“Let’s get them then!” Lavender said as she ran into the hallway. I followed. It took us a while, but I finally saw Ivory running after Lagi. “LAGI!” I shouted.

“WHAT?” he shouted back.

“Stop running!” I shouted. When he heard me, he stopped, turned around, and started walking back.

“Is the blue guy still in the bathroom? Or did you knock him unconscious?” Lagi asked.

“He dissapeared after you ran, I realized it was a hallucination slash illusion of some sort,” I explained, “you two can go back to your room, eat some more food, and learn to not think you flooded the bathroom.”

“Okay then.” Lagi said. He stopped walking when he was three feet away from me. “Why in the world is this place impossible to navigate? I passed by the same kitchen five times.”

“That’s because it’s big!” said Laro’s voice from behind. “There are five kitchens on the first floor.”

“Wow.” Lagi said.

“Anyway, you seemed to be running before. What’s up?” Laro asked Lagi.

“We thought that Lagikiller guy was in the bathroom, but Saturo told me that it was just an illusion or something.” Lagi explained.

Laro took in what Lagi had said. “Hmmm… It looks like he’s really trying to get to you. If you dream about him, tell me. In the meantime, be cautious.”

“Okay then!” Lagi said as he started walking.

“I’m going to eat.” Ivory said as she followed Lagi.

“Hurry up though. We’re going to be leaving soon. With my friend and his nephews.” Laro said.

“Wait, leaving?” Lagi asked. He had turned around when Laro said leaving.

“Yes. We are going to an public event.” Laro replied. “It's a race. A car race, you know, the sport? My friend is competing, and we’re going to cheer him on.”

“Okay then.” Lagi said. “I’m ready.”

“Alright.” Laro said, looking over at Lavender and I. “You should come to.”

“Sounds good to me.” I said.

“Alrighty then. We should go, my friend and his nephews are waiting outside.” Laro said, walking.

“Come on, let’s go!” Lagi said as he followed Laro.

“Yeah.” Ivory said as she followed Lagi.

I followed them, with Lavender behind me. We walked all the way to the front door. Laro opened the door, and we saw a man wearing a racing suit, with his helmet being held by his side. He was standing next to the limo out in the driveway.

“This is Dokaey Sheheele,”  Laro said, “you might of heard of him. He’s the famous racer here on Ertin.” Laro looked at Dokaey. “This is my Nephew, Lagi, and behind him are his friends.”

“Hello.” Lagi said.

“If you used your mind, you would know that we’re going to watch him race the final race before he wins the championship… Again.” Laro said smiling.

“Okay then.” Lagi said.

“Now let’s not waste any more time. Get to the limo and wait for me there.” Laro said, “I have to do something important before we go.”

“Okay then.” Lagi said as he walked into the limo.

“The rest of you go too.” Laro said to the rest of us.

And we listened.

?

Chill actually made a slide of ice. A big one. And Mehrunes and Draco riding on it. It looked fun.

I was flying towards the city instead. Which was a bit fast. I could already see the city far ahead. I was almost there.

The city was big, with lots of skyscrapers in one area, and the rest of the city have small buildings. The typical city, not any different.

While I was flying, I realized. Where were we going to meet the girls? I decided to fly over to the ice slide.

“Hey Mehrunes!” I shouted, as he was sliding behind Chill (who was making the slide in front of him) and Draco, who was still sleeping, “where did the girls say we’d meet?”

“The city?!” Mehrunes yelled back.

“Yeah, but where in the city? That kind of is important information.” I replied.

“I don’t recall us setting up a meeting point!” Mehrunes yelled.

“Well. Kehori’s fault. She did say something about her house. But how are we gonna find that?” I asked.

“Well…” Mehrunes replied. “I’m tracking them so that’s pretty helpful… other than that… eh.”

“*YAWN!* Hey guys! What did I miss?” Draco asked, finally waking up.

“Oh hey! The sleeping un-beauty woke up!” Chill shouted from the front.

“Who’s that?” Draco asked.

“Used to be you. Except now you’re awake.” Chill said, “I’m Chill.”

“Well at least you answered my question.” Draco said.

“Only kinda though.” Mehrunes replied. “You also missed the girls racing us to the capital, and what’s-his-ice-Nix wanting the ghost thing.”

“Okay. Doesn’t sound too out of the ordinary.” Draco said nonchalantly.

“That gem that ghost guy has is what I want.” Chill said.

“I dunno why you would. But whatever.” Mehrunes replied.

“Anyway why are we racing the others anyway?” Draco asked.

“The capital.” Mehrunes replied.

“I asked why, not where.” Draco said.

“Yeah I know.” Mehrunes replied. “The point is I-D-K why. For fun I guess.”

“Okay well I’m wondering how long it will be before we get there.” Draco said.

“I’m guessing either long enough for some major event to happen, or 30 seconds.” Mehrunes replied.

“Okay… then?” Draco said, sounding quite confused.

“But this is boring.” Mehrunes said. “It was fun for a little but now it’s just cold.”

“Ha!” Chill shouted.

“What?” Mehrunes asked. “Why do you say ‘Ha’?”

“You’re cold because of me.” Chill replied, “because of the ice slide!”

“WELL DUH!” Mehrunes yelled.

“Just sayin why I said ‘ha’.” Chill replied.

“Doesn’t make it any less of a bad reason.” Mehrunes replied.

“Andz vice versa.” Chill said.

“Touché.” Mehrunes replied.

“So… I think since the girls were walking and or running, we are WAY ahead of them right now.” I said.

“Probably.” Mehrunes replied.

“So… We should go back to them…” I continued.

“But we’re racing them.” Mehrunes replied.

“AND we don’t know where the finish line is!” I yelled.

“Yeah okay…” Mehrunes replied, “To the ground!”

“Alright Meh-brah.” Chill said, before he made the ice slide steeper, and then let’s the gravity do the work.

“Can you not call me that?” Mehrunes asked calmly, sliding down the slide.

“Oh, sorry ‘bout dat, Meh-brah.” Chill replied. “You call yerself yer thing, and I call you mine. Just chillin that chill, ya know?”

“No.” Mehrunes replied. “I don’t.”

As they descended, I flew down with them. Chill stopped making the slide, and soon we were all at the ground.

“Okay.” Mehrunes replied. “If we just stay here they should run into us.”

“And then they’ll realize we won.” I added.

“Probably.” Mehrunes replied.

“Hey guys.” Draco said.

“What?” Mehrunes questioned.

“Where are Fireball and Zephyr?” Draco asked.

“Ummm… I don’t know… They were with us on the ship, and then… They must be still at the ship! We left without them!” I said.

“Well their not IN the crashed ship at least. I know that much.” Mehrunes replied.

“Wait let me check…” Draco said before whistled loudly.

Suddenly, Zephyr appeared, with Fireball riding on top of him.

“CATNIP?!” Fireball yelled.

“No Fireball.” Draco said. “You're too addicted to it.”

“B-BUT I WANT SOME!” Fireball yelled.

“Fine then come over here I'll give you some.” Draco said.

Fireball leaped off of Zephyr towards Draco. He started purring.

“You happy now?” Draco asked as he fed Fireball a little catnip.

“YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSS!!!” Fireball shouted.

“Who is this loud orange dip?” Chill asked.

“He's my cat. He's addicted to catnip. Also that's my pet dragon over there.” Draco answered.

“Also you called the cat a ‘dip’?” Mehrunes asked.

“He could be one. Ya know? I love nacho’s, he could be the dip, adds flavour, you know what I’m sayin?” Chill asked back.

“Nope!” Mehrunes replied.

“That's cuz you ain’t chill like meh.” Chill answered. “I’m too chill fer you, Meh-brah.”

“Dude.” Mehrunes replied. “Stop.”

“Stop what?” Chill asked.

“You’re right I have no idea.” Mehrunes replied. “OI! THE GIRLS!”

“Hmm?” I said, looking. But there was no one. “They’re not there. I recall passing them before… We’re 5 miles ahead.”

“Hmmm…” Draco said, “then what will be the plan?”

“I like the staying here plan.” Mehrunes replied.

“AND.” Chill added, “I can grab some nachos, put some music on mah old ipod, and we can just venge out for a bit.”

Suddenly, five bean bag chairs appeared and a table with an ipod with speakers appeared. There was also a fireplace for some reason… Chill had a big bowl of nachos in his hand.

“Eh. It’s alright.” Mehrunes said, holding popcorn. “I prefer Popcorn.”

“Erkai, I like nachos better.” Chill said, leaping onto the beanbag next to the ipod. He turned it on and just sat there eating his nachos.

The rest of us took a seat on one of the beanbags. It seemed like we were camping now, right next to the highway. People drove by staring at us, but we didn’t really care.

Suddenly, while Mehrunes was eating popcorn, Fireball leaped and took it from him, and began eating the popcorn!

“Ay.” Mehrunes said, with more popcorn. “That’s mine though!”

“NOT ANYMORE MEH-BRUH!” Fireball yelled before eating all of it.

“Can I have some?” I asked Chill.

“Oh yeah I’ll just share.” Mehrunes replied with a giant bowl of popcorn suddenly. “I don’t know how I’ll manage to do that though.”

“No, I mean Chill’s nachos.” I said, “after you blaming me for eating your popcorn before, I’m not really… Ya know?”

“Yeah sure, hey b-t-w I didn’t actually care…” Mehrunes replied sitting on a log next to a campfire. “More of a gag than anything.”

“Actually, Gagger is more of a gag.” Draco commented.

“Well I didn’t say I was more of a gag.” Mehrunes replied roasting a marshmallow. “The popcorn thing was.”

“Speaking of Gagger… I wonder what he is doing…” I said.

“I dunno.” Mehrunes replied making s’mores. “It’s hard to tell.”

“Who’s this Gagger guy? He chill or not?” Chill asked, stuffing nachos in his mouth.

“He’s an old associate…” Mehrunes replied, eating a s’more. “Kinda a jerk…”

“How so?” Chill questioned.

“Tried to kill us a few times.” Mehrunes replied. “Eh.”

“Stabbed us in the stomach once or twice each.” Draco said

“Doesn’t seem too bad.” Chill said, “how strong is he?”

“Relatively.” Mehrunes replied. “Very.”

“I’m assuming he’s older then.” Chill said.

“Yeah.” Mehrunes replied.

“Cuz you guys are strong.” Chill said, looking at Mehrunes and I, “just Draco-brah is weak compared to us.”

“Well that’s because I wasn’t with them when they got all powered up, instead I was fighting my twin brother. Doesn’t feel good being the weakest out of everyone… reminds me too much of my time on Aerth.” Draco said. “Almost everyone is stronger than me now, you two, Saturo, Lagi, Ivory, etc. And all I can do that’s special is this.”

Draco then made his gauntlets and ‘Draco Eye’ activate before deactivating them again.

“Then stop fighting evil twin brothers with your ex-mortal enemy.” Mehrunes replied sarcastically. “Hey remember what's-his-face hammer dude? Who sucked at training…?”

“What? You mean Legion or whatever his name was?” Draco said. “And on a side note I didn’t really have a choice when it came to if I wanted to fight my brother or not.”

“How many people do we ‘know’ that we haven’t seen in forever?” Mehrunes questioned. “Six?”

“Well…” I said, “there’s Gagger, Tenker… Hmmm… John Ceno, Ron and Don… Also Asolo, Harry, Naro and Lard as well as Arrow, Shot, Ayla and Layla.” I thought some more. “I haven’t seen my brother in a long time too.”

“SO a lot.” Mehrunes replied.

“There’s probably more that I just don’t remember right now.” I said. “Other than Dander, since I remembered him just now.”

“Oooh, so you’ve met Dander?” Chill questioned.

“Sure.” Mehrunes replied.

“That dude is pretty powerful. Have ya heard his daddy’s part of this war? Fighting on the King of Darkness’s side?” Chill asked.

“Sure.” Mehrunes replied. “Oi. Bettin the girls are close.”

“Nah, they have no way of getting here fast.” I said, “no transportation. Probably just running here, thinking they are winning.”

“I could check.” Mehrunes replied. “Maybe they're in a car or something.”

“Where would they get the car?” Draco asked.

“I DUNNO!” Mehrunes replied. “It’s a possibility though.”

“Until they get here, let’s just chill.” I said.

Chill smiled. “Chillin that chill, ya know?”

Lel.

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32