/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 3: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 7) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 3: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 7)

Posted September 12th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Intense stuff will happen! But not in this chapter, or will it?

/----------

----------/

“So…” I said, “when will we arrive?”

But Laro didn’t reply. I had a feeling that something was wrong… Laro could hear us clearly from the front, but he wasn’t responding…

“Something's wrong.” I said aloud.

“What?” Lavender asked.

“I’m getting out of this limo.” I said, “join me or not.”

“Why though?” Lagi asked, “what’s wrong?”

“Can you see what’s up front? Who’s driving?” I asked.

“Umm… I’ll go see.”

Lagi looked over to see who’s driving. Then, he gasped.

“What is it?!” Ivory asked.

“The driver’s… Dead!” Lagi said.

“WHAT?!” I shouted. I was more into the idea now. “GET OUT OF THE CAR!”

I ripped the door open, and I grabbed Lavender, I didn’t care what Krydret would say, and jumped out. The landing was hard, but it was fine. While Lavender and I got up, Lagi and Ivory had gotten out.

KA-BOOM!

Suddenly, just after we got out of the limo, it crashed into the other vehicles. I didn’t want to waste any time with the cops, so I ran. And the others ran with me.

I then became the ‘source’ so I could go extremely fast. I grabbed Lavender and ran. After I thought I was far enough, I stopped. I looked back for Lagi and Ivory.

“Well, that happened.” Lagi said as he and Ivory appeared next to me.

“Yeah. And we need to know why that happened.” I said, “possibly could be Lagikiller, trying to kill you.”

“Yes but, wait. Did… did Laro die?” Lagi asked.

“I have no idea…” I answered.

“Well, what do we do?” Lagi asked.

“Good question.” I answered, “we need to come up with the answer.”

“We have no way to get to Elec’s place, no person to watch us, no idea where to go, I just don’t know what we’re going to do!” Lagi yelled as he sat down.

“I know… We need to find your uncle then.” I said, “he was in the limo… I’m pretty sure, but before it crashed he was gone…” Then an idea appeared in my head. “W-what if he was an illusion before? Just like what happened in the bathroom?”

“So you’re saying, that he could be dead, and that we were just seeing some sort of hologram that whole time?” Lagi asked.

“Yeah… He probably is still in his mansion…” I said, “because when he got in the limo, he didn’t say anything… Maybe it was Lagikiller in disguise as your uncle… Or maybe he found out you uncle is also a lagiacrus and killed him already and is now after you…”

I just let all my thoughts out.

“This, this is too much. I-I can’t do this for much longer. I’m going to the city, and I’m going to get a ship. One way or another.” Lagi said as he became the source and was off in a flash.

“Lagi! Wait up!” Ivory yelled after him as she soon followed.

I just stood there. I had a decision to make.

“Let’s go after them.” Lavender said, taking my hand.

I felt my face burning. But I ignored it, became the ‘source’ and sped off with her. When we stopped, we were just in front of the big sign that says welcome.

Lagi was there with Ivory. He then turned and saw us.

“So, where should we start?” Lagi asked.

“Maybe by trying to contact your uncle.” I said.

Before Lagi could reply, I heard multiple familiar voices behind me.

?

“So… What other ideas do we have?” I asked as we walked near the highway.

“Hmmm… Don’t quite know…” Draco said, still thinking.

“Maybe we can just steal a swag ride.” Chill said.

“How about we see if there are any legal ways we can get there first before we steal a car.” Draco suggested.

“Then we can hop onto a swag ride.” Chill said, “not inside, on top of it, Draco-brah.”

“Well we would either need a lot of small cars or a really really big one.” Draco said.

“How about that truck?” Kehori asked, as a big semi truck was moving towards us, on the road of course.

“That works. Now how will we get everyone up there in time?” Draco asked, “especially without the driver noticing.”

“*COUGH COUGH*” Mehrunes coughed. “Teleportation.”

“Okay but there’s one other problem.” Draco said.

“Which is?” Mehrunes asked.

“Zephyr.” Draco said, pointing at the dragon. “He’s too big!”

“Well Zephyr can fly…” Mehrunes replied.

“Well hopefully the driver doesn’t see him.” Draco said. “Anyway let’s hurry up and do this, the truck is almost here.”

“Your cue, now, Meh-brah.” Chill said.

“Yeah yeah.” Mehrunes replied.

“Come on! Do it already.” Chill said.

We then teleported, appearing on the truck. It was filled with stones, and the top was open.

“Well that worked pretty well.” I said, “good thinking, Chill.”

Chill just smiled.

“Now we need to get off once we reach the capital.” Kehori said.

“Easier said than done.” Mehrunes replied.

“What? Can’t you just teleport us off?” Kehori asked.

“Shh don't worry about it.” Mehrunes replied. “I CAN but like I said, it’s easier said than done.”

“It takes energy to teleport just one person with him. Teleporting a lot of people, drains him.” Chill said.

“Ooooooh.” Kehori then got it.

“So then why don’t you take a nap afterwards?” I asked Mehrunes. “You know, like you did when we first met you? It regains your energy?”

“Remember how we had our power boosted by Cellar or whoever?” Mehrunes replied. “Yeah, that helps a lot.”

“Oh right. That makes sense.” I said.

“How long do you think we’ll be here?” Mehrunes asked. “In the truck I mean.”

“29 minutes.” Kehori said, “that’s how long it takes by car.”

“Oh good.” Mehrunes said, laying down on a pillow he took out. “That’s not a long time at all.”

Then I had an idea.

“Wait.” I said, “we can get there faster.”

“Really?” Draco asked. “How?”

“Zephyr is an electric and plasma dragon. He’s the second fastest species of dragons!” I exclaimed, “we can ride him at full speed, and we’d be going too fast for anyone to see us!”

“Fair enough.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well then why didn't we do that when I suggested it earli- never mind. Let's just go.” Draco said. “Zephyr! Come here boy!”

Zephyr walked over to us, and bent down. We then climbed onto Zephyr’s back, with Draco in the front. Surprisingly, we all fit.

“Okay buddy ready?” Draco asked the dragon, who then promptly nodded. “Is everyone else ready to go?”

“I think so.” I said.

“Yes.” Listy and Mehrunes also said at the same time.

“Okay well hopefully everyone is. Zephyr, let's go.” Draco said before Zephyr leaped out of the back of the semi truck.

Then, Zephyr turned around before he began going as faster then a supersonic jet!

“HOOOOOLD ONNNNN TIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!” Draco yelled from the front, even he was struggling to hold on.

I held as hard as I could. I’m pretty sure all of us did.

?

When I turned around, I didn’t see anyone. I thought I heard Ichoo’s voice along with other voices screaming, but I was mistaken. The second I turned back around, that blue armored figure from before was right behind Lagi and Ivory with a knife at their necks. The knife literally stretched so it could do that.

And before I could do slash say anything, the figure disappeared. With Lagi and Ivory.

What was there to do to save them? I’ll tell you what I was able to do…

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

?

While we were going at an extreme speed, Zephyr suddenly stopped. He said something, or more like growled something to Draco.

“What is it Zephyr?” Draco asked.

Zephyr then growled some more.

“Wait really?” Draco asked. “Hey Ich!”

“What?” I asked.

“Zephyr just told me that Saturo is somewhere down there.” Draco said, pointing down at the city below us.

“Wait, really?” I asked.

“I guess so. Hey Zephyr, could you fly us down to where Saturo is please?” Draco asked.

Zephyr growled again, and sped off into extreme speed once again. And one second later we came to a complete stop.

“Okay we’re on the ground now. Thanks Zephyr.” Draco said, petting Zephyr before getting off.

And then I looked around for Saturo. And when I looked behind Zephyr, I saw…

Well, I saw Saturo and Lavender, but also Lagi and Ivory, with a blue armored guy with a long knife at their throats. I gulped.

“Well that's definitely not good.” Draco muttered.

I wanted to do something, so I ran towards them. But just when I was about to get there, the blue guy disappeared, along with Lagi and Ivory.

I just froze, just like Saturo did in front of me.

“Well now what?” Draco asked, appearing next to me.

After Draco had spoken out loud, Saturo had heard him. He turned around.

“Oh, hello by the way.” Draco said, waving.

Saturo rubbed his eyes. “Wait. You’re real…”

“Well of course we are. Why wouldn’t we?” Draco asked.

“Wait… I need to make sure…” Saturo said, patting Draco and I on the head, “you are physically real. But, I’ll have to ask you some questions to make sure no one is disguised as you.”

“Ummm… Okay.” I replied.

“What’s nine plus ten?” Saturo asked.

“Are you asking that as an actual math question or as a joke?” Draco asked.

“Well, Ich would know.” Saturo said, “that is if he’s the real one.”

“I am the real one.” I replied, “you’re an only child, your parent’s names are Kyro and Marga Kanshiro, and one time during fifth grade, you peed in your pants.” I then remembered to add. “Oh, and nine plus ten, according to the vine on Hindro, is twenty-one but mathematically it’s nine-teen.”

Saturo wasn’t shocked. “I knew it was you, I just had to make sure… But why did you have to reveal, that, in front of everyone?”

“I don’t know.” I replied.

“I’ve honestly heard of more embarrassing things.” Draco said.

“Good to know.” Saturo replied.

“Anyway we noticed that Lagi and Ivory vanished. Do you know why?” Draco asked.

“No. But I do know they are being hunted, and I believe that they were kidnapped by the hunter.” Saturo said, “his name is Lagikiller.”

“Okay well what are we supposed to do?” Draco asked.

“Good question.” Saturo replied, “I know what I am supposed to do. Get back to Elec’s Mansion.”

“And how exactly do you plan to do that?” Draco asked.

“Find a spaceship, and get back.” Saturo replied.

“You can drive spaceships?” I asked.

“No, but Glitter can.” Saturo replied, “he knows all the functions pretty well.”

“Of course he does.” Mehrunes said, suddenly talking. “So now all you need is a ship eh?”

“Yeah, I’ll need to get back to Elec pretty soon.” Saturo replied, “it’s part of a test.”

“Because of course it is.” Mehrunes said.

“I’ll also have to tell him about what happened.” Saturo said. “To Lagi and Ivory.”

“Well of course.” Mehrunes replied. “These things are awfully obvious…”

“Well… Now the question is what are you guys doing here?” Saturo asked.

“I’m pretty sure we were looking for you.” Mehrunes replied. “Ich’s idea am I right Ich?”

“Yeah.” I replied, “Glare said we don’t need him any more, and he told us we should find you.”

“Well, I guess you guys can come along then.” Saturo replied, before looking back, “ummm… some of you.”

“Oh I’ll be going home, so I won’t be coming.” Kehori said before she walked away. “Bye guys.”

“Bye.” Most of us replied.

After she disappeared, Saturo said, “so… We should get going.”

Then Saturo spotted Chill.

“Hmm? Who are you?” Saturo asked.

“Dem chillin’ that chill.” Chill replied, “a-k-a Chill.”

“Chill? Your name is Chill?”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“Why is he here with you guys?” Saturo asked the rest of us.

“Cause he came with Nix, who wanted the ghost stone, and he tagged along.” Mehrunes replied.

“Oh yeah. Speaking of that, I should tell you what happened with him.” Saturo said.

Chill’s eyes widened. He wanted to hear this, obviously.

“Nah we can do that after, we have lives to save or something.” Mehrunes replied.

“No, tell now. You can’t save that other kid, it’s too late for him.” Chill replied.

“How would you know are you in cahoots?” Mehrunes questioned.

“Nah, but I figured what dey are dealin with.” Chill replied, turning to Saturo, “tell ‘bout dat ghost dude.”

“Alright.” Saturo replied, “well. He came to Elec’s mansion, and then I learned that the ghost dude’s name is Shock, and he used to be Elec’s old student. Crazy, right?”

“Yes.” Mehrunes replied. “No one saw that coming.”

“And what’s more crazy, is that in the past, he was on a mission with Elec to get a powerful stone and keep it safe so it never falls in the wrong hands. Well, it fell into Shock’s hands, and the power controlled him. So Elec cursed him.” Saturo explained, “he made him invisible and powerless. He could only speak. Nothing else.”

“Yeah until he could posses people.” Mehrunes replied.

“Yeah, and the way he learned that is…” Saturo continued, “he went to this planet with witches. They use dark magic. They took him into their clan, and taught him how to possess. But under one condition, which was that he brought them that gem.”

“Wow…” I said.

“And that means that the gem is on a planet protected by witches.” Mehrunes replied. “There ya go Chill, hey why do you even want the gem?”

“It’s more of a secret.” Chill replied, “but I’m willing to take out witches for it.”

“I forgot to mention Shock wanted to get revenge on Elec. Well, the witches were hurting Elec. They also hurt us, and it was painful, but we were saved by this one wizard.” Saturo added.

“A wizard?” Mehrunes questioned.

“Yeah, like an elemental master of magic or something.” Saturo answered.

“You get to do all the cool stuff dontcha?” Mehrunes asked. “Yaknow, besides a few things.”

“Yeah…” Saturo replied, “but if Chill wants to go fight the witches, I’m willing to go with him. I need to learn more about them, and more about Elec and Shock.”

“Oi that sounds like fun can I come?” Mehrunes asked.

“Sure, homie.” Chill replied, “you all can come if ya want.”

“Great.” I said.

“But first let’s get a spaceship and go to Elec’s mansion.” Saturo said.

“Sounds good to me.” Lavender said, finally speaking.

“Now let’s go to the space station.”

So??? What did u think?

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32
Oh damn, character deaths

Oh damn, character deaths already, that's intense.

Again, lots of relying on dialogue. I noticed you use a lot of different formatting like capital letters and fenceposts (fenceposts = !!!!!) which is generally something people avoid in writing. If you want to emphasize something just italicize it, or stick a dialogue tag like 'demanded' or 'retorted' or something ^u^

"You can't be grey." - SilverSnowLeopard, 'Ignite'

Posted by AstraMendaxRe on Mon, 09/18/2017 - 19:39
Thanks for the feedback!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!!!! Yeah, I generally do a lot of dialogue.... I'm getting better at avoiding too much of it, at least when Draco, Mehrunes, and Lagi aren't around.........

that is if they stick around any longer.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@2T$m@$t32 on Mon, 09/18/2017 - 20:09