/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 4: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 4: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2)

Posted October 9th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here is chapter two in book four of the second series.

/----------

----------/

“Give me another bag please.” Corpse said.

I took out another party sized bag of spicy chips and handed it to Corpse. He took it, opened it, and began eating.

“Ugh…” Lavender complained, “we’ve already walked for twenty miles and there’s nothing!”

“Yeah. And what makes it better is that we’re lost.” I said sarcastically.

“Hey, don’t have a negative attitude.” Corpse said, “we’re bound to find something sooner or later.”

“Just accept it, Corpse.” I said, “Mehrunes is right. There’s nothing out here except for more flat white rock!”

“Nah.” Corpse said, “I refuse to believe that.”

“Just accept it, Corpse.” Lavender said back.

“If I do, then we’re stuck. And have nowhere to go. We’ll die here.” Corpse said, “I will do my best to live. I refuse to just die.”

“Wel--” I started, but was interrupted.

“Let’s keep moving.” Corpse said, getting up.

Lavender and I groaned as we got up. Corpse was already five feet ahead, walking.

“What are we even gonna find?” I asked.

Corpse looked forward, like he was looking for something.

“SPACESHIP!” he then shouted, “I SEE ANOTHER SPACESHIP!”

“What!?” Lavender and I exclaimed.

I looked forward and Corpse was right… There was another spaceship! We aren’t the only ones who crashed!

Corpse began to sprint towards it, so Lavender and I began sprinting as well. When we got closer, we then spotted a tent… A familiar tent…

?

“WHAT!? WE’RE BACK WHERE WE STARTED!!!” we suddenly heard Corpse’s voice shout.

We turned and spotted Corpse, with Saturo and Lavender.

“WE WENT IN A FRICKING CIRCLE! DANG IT!” Corpse was obviously mad, he even kicked the wrenchbox that Paulo was using.

“Ah so Mehrunes was right, there's nothing.” Rando said.

“Yeah I guess.” Listy said.

“What happened though?” Vulgon asked Corpse.

“We saw nothing at all. And then we came back where we started.” Corpse said.

“And he’s had twenty party sized bags of spicy chips. He’s gotten addicted to it.” Saturo added.

“So we return now we will tell you out experience and why Mehrunes is out cold.” Rando said.

We then explained everything to them.

“That is weird. But it explains a lot.” Corpse said.

“Yeah, so what are we gonna do?” Saturo asked.

“GO BACK OUT THERE AND KEEP LOOKING!” Corpse exclaimed.

“No.” Mehrunes suddenly said.

“If there’s evil out there, we shouldn’t stay here. The evil will find us and kill us.” Corpse said, “we at least have to keep moving.”

“Corpse…” Mehrunes said. “We must stick together… establish our territory…  the evil will find us either way… best… be… prepared.”

“AHHHH!!!” We suddenly heard Paulo yell.

We all turned, and saw what happened… The spaceship, it was sinking into the ground, disintegrating as it did.

“And there it is.” Rando said.

“SPACESHIP!” Paulo cried, “NO GO! NO GO! NEED YOU!”

“PAULO I’M SORRY!” Rando yelled. “YOU CAN’T SAVE IT!”

Then, the spaceship disappeared entirely. Nothing was left, other than the wrenchbox in Paulo’s hands.

“The entire planet is evil…” Mehrunes muttered.

“If we stay here… eventually we’ll be part of the ground as well…” Corpse said. “WE NEED TO DOUBLE CHECK! DOUBLE-CHECK IF EVERYONE IS STILL HERE!”

“Present.” Listy, Rando, and Mehrunes all said.

“We’re here.” Saturo, Lavender, Vulgon, Draco and I said.

“I’M IN ERE WITH DA TWO GIRLS! UCHIHO AND DRAELIN!” Roiber shouted from the tent, which next to it was Fireball and Zephyr.

“We’re all here.” Rando said. “We never did try to planet-hop!”

“No wait…” Corpse said, “HAMSHERE AND CHILL!”

“ON IT!” Rando yelled, dashing over to where the spaceship was and slicing through the stone like it was nothing, excavating a giant hole within seconds.

But there was nothing there. The spaceship was gone.

“We need to leave.” Mehrunes said.

“WHEEEEE!” Rando exclaimed. “THIS IS FUN!!”

“And Rando is back.” Mehrunes said. “Rando! Stop!”

“Fine…” Rando said walking back over. “Cheese blue quesadilla flagpole pen banana pen pen 22!”

“So we’re all ready to go?” Draco asked.

“Not really.” Listy said.

“We gotta get moving…” Corpse said, “who’s coming with me?”

“Umm…” Saturo said, “all of us. We gotta stick together.”

“Alright, then let’s get moving.” Corpse said, “but we can’t all stick together. A third will come with me, and the other third will go with Roiber, and the last third will go with Paulo.”

“Seems like a bad idea.” Mehrunes replied. “But whatever.”

“It’s a bad idea for us to stay here, and we won’t find anything if we all stick together.” Corpse said. “Okay, so Saturo and Lavender will go with me again… Wait, get Roiber out here, he needs to know we’re leaving. ROIBER!”

“What?” Roiber asked, getting out of the tent.

“Choose two people to be on your search party.” Corpse told him.

“Hmm. I’ll take those two.” Roiber said, pointing at Vulgon and I.

“Paulo!” Corpse said, patting Paulo on the shoulder, “choose someone.”

“Not care.” Paulo said, “anyone with me.”

“Okay… Draco you go with Paulo along with Listy then.” Corpse said.

“Okay.” Draco said with a nod.

“Hmmm… Mehrunes, Rando, you are left. Mehrunes you’ll go with Roiber, Rando you’ll come with me.” Corpse said.

“What about Uchiho, Draelin, Fireball and Zephyr?” Draco asked.

“Well. With me, Saturo, Rando and Lavender. Roiber, Ichoo, Mehrunes and Vulgon. Paulo, Draco and Listy… Draco take your cat and dragon with you. Uchiho and Draelin will… Where are they? Still in the tent? Bring them out.” Corpse said.

“Okay, I’ll get them.” Draco said, walking into the tent, “Draelin! Uchi--”

I looked over Draco’s shoulder, and realized… Draelin and Uchiho were gone!

“Where did they go?!” Draco exclaimed.

“Well. That means we gotta go with the group. Adults in the group! I’m counting on you to watch the kids! Don’t let them disappear like four people did already!” Corpse said to Roiber and Paulo.

“Okay.” Roiber said.

“Alright. Let’s all go in different directions. Come on Saturo, Lavender, and Rando.” Corpse said, as he walked, followed by Saturo, Lavender and Rando.

“Come on.” Paulo said to his group.

He then walked the opposite direction, with Draco, Listy, and Zephyr along with Fireball. Roiber was in his very spot, until the others were out of sight.

“So…” Roiber said, “shall we go?”

Vulgon, Mehrunes, and I just stood there.

“Sure.” Mehrunes said. “Where is it we’re going?”

“No idea. We’re just trying to look for something that will help us get off this planet.” Roiber replied.

“This planet eats stuff. There won't be anything.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well, we won’t know for sure unless we search the whole planet and find nothing.” Roiber said.

“Well sure…” Mehrunes said. “So are we supposed to be going?”

“Yes. I just want to check on something before.” Roiber said, as he cautiously looked at the tent.

“Don’t step in quick…stone.” Mehrunes said. “And as a side note, Draco seemed underwhelmed by his sister's disappearance. Just saying.”

“Kiddo, this whole planet’s quickstone!” Roiber said, looking inside the tent, “it probably just starts to suck you in after a while, maybe when you aren’t moving, like what happened to the spaceship. And, Uchiho and Draelin.”

“So then why is the tent still here?” Mehrunes asked.

“That’s what I’m wondering…” Roiber replied. “If my assumption is correct, then this tent should not be here.”

“So it’s a sentient evil planet?” Mehrunes asked. “Took the ship and some people but not the tent.”

“Maybe it has a mind of it’s own.” Roiber said.

“If it does, we could attempt to contact it…” Mehrunes said. “If not, oh well.”

“Try to contact it as we walk.” Roiber said, as he began to walk towards a different direction then the others had walked towards.

Vulgon, Mehrunes and I followed.

“Yeah okay, I could probably manage that.” Mehrunes replied. “Take about three minutes, give or take whether or not it wants to be contacted, or if it’s even possible…”

“Give it a try with your spells.” Vulgon said.

Mehrunes took out a book and started flipping through it.

“Aha! Found it.” Mehrunes said, before he started to say something in another language.

“What did you find? What kind of spell is it?” Roiber asked.

Mehrunes, still casting a spell, showed him the book and pointed at the spell he found, it was a ‘Entity Contact Spell’.

“That sounds about right. Keep up the spell.” Roiber said.

Mehrunes kept on for a bit, before he stopped, probably having finished the spell.

“So… Do you only hear if the ‘entity’ speaks or can we all hear? Cause I don’t hear anything.” I said.

“No, you can’t hear it unless you cast the spell as well.” Mehrunes replied. “Waiting for it to respond if it can or wants to right now.”

“What did you say to it?” Vulgon asked.

“It’s a spell to contact it. If it responds the I can talk to it.” Mehrunes replied. “What do you think I should say to it?”

“How about, ‘FREACKING LET ME OFF OF THIS PLANET!’ Yeah, that sounds about right.” Roiber said.

“We probably shouldn't anger the thing we’re standing on.” Mehrunes replied. “I’ll ask it why it’s trapping us and our ship. Does that sound good?”

“Yeah, sure, not as good, but good enough.” Roiber said.

Mehrunes then was quiet.

“I… uh… asked it.” Mehrunes said.

“So…? What happened?” I asked.

“It hasn't responded. It appears to be taking its time.” Mehrunes replied. “Which is fine…”

“Yeah. And we haven’t found anything yet.” Vulgon said.

“Yeah.” Mehrunes replied.

“I wonder if the others found anything…” I said.

“Once again, probably not.” Mehrunes replied. “But who knows, maybe they did.”

?

Paulo, Draco, Listy, Fireball and Zephyr walked through the empty white planet. There was nothing, nothing but flat solid white rock.

“How long have we been walking for anyway?” Draco asked.

“Probably about an hour.” Listy replied. “Or 3 minutes.”

“And we’ve found diddly squat either way!” Fireball exclaimed.

“Walked about for 10 Minutes.” Paulo said.

“Really? I guess it would be hard to gauge distance here when everything is all white, flat, and looks exactly the same as everything else.” Draco said.

“You could say it’s a whild open world.” Listy said.

“Pah!” Paulo said.

“At least someone likes my pun.” Listy said.

“Sorry but I’m still too worried about my little sister vanishing into thin air to care.” Draco said.

“Well, if you’re so worried, maybe you should have gone with Mehrunes, he probably could have talked to the planet or something.” Listy said.

“Keep in mind I punched him twice. One of which knocked him out cold, just because he was being annoying. I think it’s best me and him went in different groups.” Draco said.

“Let’s be honest, it probably wasn't the first time he was knocked out for being annoying.” Listy replied, smirking.

“Oh definitely not, lots of people have done that! Heck, the time I just mentioned was my 15th one.” Draco said with a snicker.

“So at that point the anger would just be a formality?” Listy asked.

“Basically, I’m surprised me and Mehrunes didn’t completely annihilate each other in the year Ich and Saturo were gone. Granted, we DID get close to doing that a few times.” Draco said.

“He has enough self control… if not… no, nevermind.” Listy said. “Self control.”

“Can we talk about something else now?” Fireball asked, clearly bored.

“Yeah sure why do you hate Mehrunes so much?” Listy asked.

“Because he’s been rude to me.” Fireball replied.

“How so?” Listy asked.

“He called me basic.” Fireball replied.

“I was told that he called ‘making animals talk’ basic. Not so much that you yourself is basic, course you’re not.” Listy replied.

“No! He called ME basic!” Fireball shouted.

“Uhh… did he?” Listy asked.

“YES! HE DID!” Fireball snapped, some embers drifting from his nostrils.

“Quote what he said, please.” Listy said, holding out a small cup of catnip. “And you get this.”

“Why are you trying to bribe my cat with drugs?” Draco asked.

“It’s a special blend of catnip, Draco. I’m not stupid.” Listy replied.

“Doesn't matter, it’s still catnip.” Draco said, taking the cup.

“Also it’s technically a hologram as well.” Listy replied, the cup and catnip disappearing. “Again. Not stupid.”

“I’M NOT STUPID EITHER!” Fireball shouted in anger. “I CAN SEE THAT THAT’S A HOLOGRAM!”

“Exactly!” Listy replied.

“You know, fine. You two do whatever you're doing, I’ll have no part in it.” Draco said as he and Zephyr walked farther forward.

“Okay first, we should change the subject and second you probably shouldn't walk that far away.” Listy said. “We don’t know what the planet can do.”

“Paulo is still in front of me. When you guys were talking you went much slower.” Draco said.

“True.” Paulo agreed.

“Random question, if catnip is like a drug what do you feed Fireball?” Listy asked.

“Cat food. Duh.” Draco said. “What else would I feed him?”

“Wait what’s the difference?” Listy asked.

“Catnip is a plant that makes cats act strange and Cat Food is Food made for cats.” Draco said. “I thought you said you weren’t stupid.”

“Why would you ever feed Fireball Catnip?” Listy asked. “You know what? Nevermind. We’re getting nowhere.”

“Looks like it. Reality, no.” Paulo said.

“I wonder what Corpse is up to…” Listy said. “Probably finding nothing still.”

“Probably.” Draco agreed.

?

Corpse, Lavender, Rando and I were walking, and as usual, nothing was different. It was still flat, white, and empty.

“WHEN WILL WE PINEAPLE GREEN?!” Rando asked.

“What?” I asked.

“I wanna fly.” Rando replied. “Flagpole yellow cow.”

“What is he saying?” Lavender asked.

“YOU’LL NEVER KNOW!” Rando yelled.

“Umm, okay…” Lavender replied.

“L-O-L.” Rando said. “You know…”

“I know what?” Lavender asked.

“ORANGES ARE YUMMY!” Rando yelled.

“Okay?” Lavender was confused.

“HA! FAILURE IS NOT PREVAILING! BLUUUUUUUE!” Rando yelled.

“The kid’s random.” Corpse said from the front, “that’s part if his name, except without the ‘M’.”

“Oh.” Lavender replied.

“… Evil? EVIL?! EVIL!!!!!!!” Rando was suddenly was freaking out.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“*PANT* *PANT*” Rando appeared to be having a panic attack, and suddenly starting digging insanely fast. “EVIL!

“What do you mean ‘evil’?” Lavender asked.

“AHH!” Rando yelled, from in his hole. “GOO SHIP! GOO SHIP!”

“There’s nothing there, Rando. I suggest you stop, Corpse is already far ahead and we need to catch up.” I said.

“PIZZA FLOWER WHEEE!” Rando said, popping out of the hole grabbing us then running really fast to where Corpse was. “Happy?”

“Yes.” I replied.

“Blue.” Rando said. “As long as ur happy, im a flagpole blue pie grass lagiacrus.”

“That doesn’t make any sense at all.” Lavender said.

Rando looked left, then right, then behind him, then back at us and said “Really?” And then walked toward where Corpse had once again gone ahead of us.

“It doesn’t seem like there’s anything.” Corpse said, “and it’s getting dark. Who knows what will happen in our first night on this planet…”

“I’m gonna guess something not good.” I said. “We should probably not sleep.”

“ME! CALL ON ME!” Rando yelled, raising his hand.

“Fine.” Corpse said. “What do you want to say, Rando?”

“I can give u energy.” Rando said. “No sleeping.”

“That would be… Unhealthy.” Corpse said.

“Y?” Rando asked. “Is my neon red flies too fat for you?”

“Yes.”

“Notalot of enrg, just some.” Rando said. “Whip.”

“Even if we have energy, we’ll fall asleep.” Corpse said.

“Y?” Rando asked.

“Because that’s how it works. Humans fall asleep.” Corpse replied. “So, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to sleep. Rando, since you are not tired, you watch for anything. Wake us up. Got it?”

“OKEH!” Rando replied, “I SHALL DIG FER EVIL WIT MAH MIGHTY PURPLE FLAGPOLE OF DOOM!”

“As long as you let us sleep.” Corpse replied.

I suddenly yawned. I was tired.

“Okay.” Corpse then lied down, and I did as well.

Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

To be continued in the next chapter.

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32