/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 4: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 4: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3)

Posted October 12th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here is the next chapter, enjoy.

/----------

----------/

Lagikiller stood up. He had just finished telling Lagi and Ivory that he will not be satisfied until they are dead.

“Well then, if killing us is the only way to satisfy you, then so be it. Kill us if you need to, if it will make you happy. Just get it over with, I feel bad for you, and I hate feeling bad, and what you feel is worse than bad. So, yeah. Do what you need to.” Lagi said as he stood up.

“VERY WELL THEN.” Lagikiller said, walking forth towards Lagi. “BUT WHAT ABOUT IVORY?”

“Duck.” she said.

“What?” Lagi asked.

“I said duck.” Ivory said back.

“YOU WILL JOIN LAGI AFTERWARDS.” Lagikiller said, “JUST YOU WAIT.”

“I said duck.” Ivory said again. “So duck.”

“FINE, IF YOU INSIST.” Lagikiller said, before he suddenly struck his sword into the ground. A giant duck appeared, which then grabbed Ivory, preventing her from moving.

“Wow. Never thought this would happen. Dreams are coming true here, everyone! Dreams are coming true.” Ivory yelled.

“So uh, why are you in a giant duck’s grasp?” Lagi asked.

“Because I’m hungry.” Ivory said. She made a fireball over her head and watched as it ran into the duck’s face.

But then it began to rain, and the fire was put out.

“IT’S PERFECT HOW IT IS. WATER DOESN’T AFFECT ME, AND FIRE IS WHAT WATER IS AFFECTED BY!” Lagikiller said. “THUS MAKING YOUR FIRE USELESS AGAINST ME.”

“I don’t need you to explain that to me. I was taught basic stuff by my dad.” Ivory said, rolling her eyes.

Lagi started thinking of something.

“OH? THE DAD THAT I KILLED? YES, I DO REMEMBER ATTACKING HIM, BUT HE DIDN’T DIE… NOT UNTIL HE REALIZED THAT I HAD GIVEN HIM A DISEASE.” Lagikiller said.

“Yeah, I know. He’s my dad. Don’t need to explain every detail of my life to me.” Ivory groaned.

Lagi was thinking much harder now. And the rain was falling harder.

“…” Lagikiller was silent, thinking as well.

Lagi started to think even harder.

“NO…. NOT NOW…” Lagikiller suddenly said.

“What is it?” Ivory asked. “What’s wrong?”

Lagi started to pull a few hairs out of his head.

“ANYTIME BUT NOW… NO…” Lagikiller said, and he suddenly was surrounded by a blue light.

“I ask once again, what the heck is wrong with you?” Ivory asked.

Lagi stopped thinking so hard. He snapped his fingers and water appeared in the duck’s face, starting to suffocate it.

Suddenly, the duck’s face exploded! Some sort of black hole was in it’s spot, and it sucked Lagi, Ivory, and Lagikiller into it.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO…!” Lagikiller shouted.

Then, darkness.

Then, light.

Everything began to appear. Lagi and Ivory found themselves in a big room filled with water, and Lagikiller just up in front of them.

“YOU IDIOTS!” Lagikiller shouted, “IF YOU HADN’T DISTRACTED ME, I WOULD HAVE STOPPED ALL OF THIS!”

“I think you’re the idiot here.” Ivory said.

“Explain where we are, why we are here, and how we get out.” Lagi demanded.

“YOU’VE TRAPPED US IN MY NIGHTMARES.” Lagikiller explained, “AFTER EVERYTHING HAD HAPPENED, AFTER I HAD KILLED GABE, HE WAS STILL THERE. AND I STOPPED HIM FROM COMING BACK. EVERY TIME HE WOULD TRY TO. BUT NOW… NOW I WAS UNABLE TO STOP HIM BECAUSE OF YOU. HE’S BACK, AND WORSE THAN HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE…”

“Oh good, Gabe’s back. Happy times!” Ivory muttered.

“Like, he is coming back to life? Or just coming back in your dreams?” Lagi asked.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR SURE. I’VE ALWAYS STOPPED IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS. ALL I KNOW THAT IT IS BAD.” Lagikiller answered.

“Bad for you, good for us.” Ivory said.

“NO. IF I GET KILLED BY GABE, THEN THIS PLACE EXPLODES, AND YOU DIE.” Lagikiller replied.

“Whelp! We’re doomed.” Lagi groaned as he started to hit his head against one of the walls.

“So, how do we get out? Because I would rather all of us live than just you.” Ivory asked.

“THERE IS NO ESCAPE. WE HAVE TO FACE IT. WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE.” Lagikiller said.

“N-no… there has to be some way! Maybe, maybe you just have to kill Gabe?” Lagi suggested.

“......” Lagikiller was silent.

“C’mon, there must be a way! You would know if there is a way, this is your nightmare you said, so please! Help us! Help all of us!” Lagi cried.

“........” Lagikiller was still silent.

“Please… I’m begging you… help us live, just do it… please…” Lagi sobbed.

“I CANNOT HELP MYSELF.” Lagikiller said.

“W-what do you mean?” Lagi asked.

“IT COULD BE OVER FOR ME…” Lagikiller replied.

“What are you saying? Explain, please!” Lagi pleaded.

“He’s a loser.” said a voice, “I am the winner.”

The three of them all turned, and they spotted Gabe, floating. Looking exactly how Lagikiller remembered him.

“GABE…” Lagikiller said in disgust.

“Accept it, Carter. You failed. You are the loser.” Gabe said, looking down at Lagi and Ivory, “we are not gone. Your enemy still lives.”

“So, hi Gabe… hey, do you know any way that me and Ivory could get out of here alive?” Lagi asked.

“And possibly kill Carter while you're at it.” Ivory added.

“Heheheh…” Gabe laughed. “Sure thing. I will finish what has been started…”

“But will any of us three be alive after that?” Lagi asked.

“Yeah, because if we aren’t then it would be for nothing, both sides would die…” Ivory muttered.

“No, there’s still one more, remember? We win even if we all die. Or, Gabe wins, I guess.” Lagi explained.

“THIS CAN’T BE. GABE IS DEAD. THIS IS NOT A DREAM…” Lagikiller said.

“That is true. I am back.” Gabe said.

“BUT… HOW?” Lagikiller asked.

“Heh. Well. It’s a long long story of what happened, after you left to destroy the other kingdom. Sure, I was dead. I was. But I came back.” Gabe said.

“HOW!?” Lagikiller yelled.

Gabe smirked.

“I was revived by my master’s apprentice.” Gabe said, “you know nothing, do you? About anything?”

Lagikiller was quiet.

“Lagi, would your father send out his army to commit a genocide?” Gabe asked Lagi.

“I, uh… probably not?” Lagi said, starting to frown.

“Exactly.” Gabe said, “Abyss didn’t want this war to even begin in the first place. It was my master who ordered the war to begin.”

“Who is your master?” Lagi asked.

“Aha, there you see, I rather not reveal his identity.” Gabe said, “instead, I’ll do his bidding. Since he is the one who gave me the power I have, and the one who allowed my revival.”

“So, lemme get this straight… you got him to kill my family, and everyone’s family?” Lagi asked, pointing to Lagikiller.

“Well, I guess you can say that. It’s partly correct.” Gabe replied.

“This is confusing…” Lagi muttered.

“Well, I can’t explain it, because I don’t know the whole story. But I do know, that since my master found me and helped me out, I became stronger so I ranked up and became the army commander. But I had to listen to my master, not Abyss.” Gabe explained, “which is when the genocide began, after I had gotten enough power to power up the whole army. It took five years, but I got it.”

“Monster…” Lagikiller said.

“But unfortunately, even with the power that I had, I was surpassed by Carter. Because he got the Legendary Sword of the WaterBreathe.” Gabe said. “He at least came to find some of it’s abilities.”

“No more story time, please. Last time that happened, it ended in attempted genocide.” Lagi moaned.

“That’s what this is. Genocide. One side must end.” Gabe said.

“Can it be his side? With us still living?” Lagi asked.

“Under orders, I must be the only living Human Lagiacrus left. Put together the pieces.” Gabe said.

“Uh, there’s still one out there. You would still fail.” Lagi said.

“Oh is there?” Gabe asked, “no, we are the only ones left. Everyone else is dead.”

“No, there’s still one left. So, what do you do? You don’t kill us, because we’re the only way you could possibly find him, and we’re not talking.” Lagi explained with a smirk.

“Hmm.” Gabe smirked as well. “I know exactly who you’re talking about. Laro Acrus, is it? Yes, I remember him leaving the kingdom and the clan. He is not an Acrus any longer, since he left long before the war started. He is not involved in any way.”

“But he’s still a Human Lagiacrus.” Lagi said.

“He may be, but master did not order him dead.” Gabe replied, “because he is just a man.”

“Oh…” Lagi said. “Well, what is it that everyone here is going to do?”

“I’m going to swim away slowly…” Ivory said as she started swimming away from everyone.

“You won’t go anywhere. There’s a wall, an indestructible wall. We are going nowhere.” Gabe said to her.

“Still getting away from you.” Ivory muttered.

“But Ivory. I’m your older brother.” Gabe said.

“And why should I believe that?” Ivory asked.

“It is true. That’s how I knew where the kingdom was, when I told Carter to go there and destroy it.” Gabe said.

“Anyone could figure that out.” Ivory growled.

“Heh. Well. If you don’t want to believe me, then don’t.” Gabe replied. “Killing you will be hard though, younger sister.”

“Yeah, it may be hard for you to kill me, but it won’t be hard for me to kill you if it comes to it.” Ivory growled.

“Heh. Heh…” Gabe laughed. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Then he stopped laughing.

“Are you serious?” He asked, still slightly laughing.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Ivory asked.

“How much training have you done? Nothing. You can’t beat me now, for all these past years, while you were being hunted by Carter here, I was getting powerful, while you weren’t even increasing in power by even a little.” Gabe said, “you only started increasing in power when you got your Ultimate Crystal.”

“You know, you said it yourself. Killing me will be hard.” Ivory laughed.

“Yes, but killing Lagi and Carter will not be challenging.” Gabe smirked.

“I like trains.” Lagi said. Ivory face palmed.

“How nice.” Gabe said to Lagi. “I don’t really care about your likes. Only your dislikes.”

“No, I said I like trains.” Lagi said. “But I dislike… Gabe. Oh, and that guy who’s name starts with an M.”

“Good. That means I’ll be there to end your life with your dislikes.” Gabe replied, “that made no sense, but still.”

“I have a glass of water.” Lagi said as he pulled out a glass and filled it with the ocean water around him. He then took a drink of it.

“Neat. Can you kill Gabe with it?” Ivory asked.

“I don’t think so.” Lagi said as he took another drink.

“None of you can kill me.” Gabe said. “Not even if you try your best.”

“But what if we all work together or something?” Lagi suggested.

“That’s something…” Ivory muttered.

“Well that’s too bad… I have no idea where Carter went. You’re on your own.” Gabe said.

“Wait, where did he go?” Lagi asked while looking around.

“He probably died.” Ivory said.

“Heh. I just love this.” Gabe said. “You aren’t trying to help Carter, nor trying to be nice to him. It makes this easier. He’ll kill you, and then I’ll kill him.”

“YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE DYING TOdAY.” Lagikiller’s voice said.

Suddenly, Lagikiller’s giant blade struck through Gabe’s chest. Lagikiller was right behind him.

“Good job!” Lagi yelled.

“Hehehehehe…” Gabe laughed, “the things that killed me before won’t kill me now…”

“Wait, are you made of water?” Lagi asked.

“No, but, I cannot be harmed that easily.” Gabe said, “actually, thank you for the idea.”

Suddenly, all the water in the room came towards Gabe, and Gabe grew bigger while Lagikiller, Lagi, and Ivory fell to the floor. Gabe was now four times the size of them combined.

“Now, just wait a sec…” Gabe said.

Then, Gabe shrunk, and went back to his normal size.

“Thanks for the idea, Lagi.” Gabe said.

“You’ve said that twice now, it makes no sense.” Lagi replied.

“But, we should stop the talking, and start the ending of this genocide.” Gabe said.

“Yeah, you should die, Gabe.” Lagi said.

“Really, all of us should just start killing each other until one of us emerges victorious. That is what’s been going through my mind this whole time.” Ivory muttered.

“Fine, if you want that, sis, then we’ll start.” Gabe said, taking out a sword.

Gabe then started walking towards them, spinning his sword while at it.

“I’m not your sister, but whatever floats your boat.” Ivory said while making a sword appear out of nowhere.

“I don’t need a boat, I am a Human Lagiacrus and can breathe underwater.” Gabe replied while smirking.

Ivory facepalmed.

“Now step out of the way, sis.” Gabe ordered, “I need to finish something.”

“What is it? Because you just said that we would fight to the death. And I was getting excited about it.” Ivory said.

“I won’t kill you. So move out of the way.” Gabe ordered once again.

“You might not kill me, but I would gladly kill you without hesitation.” Ivory said.

“Once again, sis, you cannot kill me.” Gabe replied, “you’re in my realm.”

“I don’t care, I can still try. And stop calling me your sister.” Ivory growled.

“You are my sister, we are blood.” Gabe said, “well, technically Lagi is our blood too. But we are related.”

“Related? As in we are in the same clan? Or related as in we are the same species? Or related as in we are family?” Ivory asked.

“The last one.” Gabe replied.

“Yeah, I’ll believe that when you give me proof. Now, are we going to fight? Or not?” Ivory asked.

“I can’t give you proof right now, but you can ask Dad later in the Dream World.” Gabe replied, “and no, we are not going to fight. Move out of the way.”

“So, are you saying that you don’t want me dead? Or that you want Lagi or Carter to kill me? Or do you just want to save me for last?” Ivory asked.

“You are not going to die at all, sister.” Gabe said.

“What if…” Ivory started, “what if I just killed myself? Take the pleasure away from you?”

“Go ahead and try to kill yourself. You won’t die.” Gabe mocked. “Or don’t because…”

“Because why?” Ivory asked, starting to spin her sword around.

“Because I love you, sis.” Gabe said.

“Not going to work.” Ivory growled. She brought her sword towards her head.

Suddenly, a giant sword struck through her chest… Lagikiller’s sword.

“ALLOW ME.” Lagikiller said. “I HAVEN’T KILLED A HUMAN LAGIACRUS IN AGES.”

“N-no…!” Lagi started to yell as he hit the floor unconscious.

“Exactly. What Lagi had said.” Gabe looked at Lagikiller. “I said, she will live.”

“Wait, so am I still alive?” Ivory asked. “Because this hurts. A lot.”

Gabe was shaking in his place.

“I SEE… HE’S USING HIS ABILITIES TO KEEP YOU ALIVE…” Lagikiller said.

“Well, I hate ‘em. Could you just kill him now and get this over with?” Ivory asked.

“AFTERWARDS…” Lagikiller replied.

“If you kill him now, he gets distracted. I stop not dying, and you get your kill. The end. He is filled with fake depression at my death, and therefore he is very vulnerable.” Ivory explained.

“BUT IT IS TRUE. HE IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER.” Lagikiller said. “AND HE LOVES YOU FOR REAL. SO I CAN CAUSE HIM THE PAIN HE CAUSED ME, BY KILLING YOU. I DO NOT WANT HIM DEAD, I WANT HIM TO SUFFER LIKE I DID.”

“You do realize that he’s just keeping me alive. So until you do something to him, I stay alive and he keeps me like that. So just get it over with.” Ivory groaned. “And honestly, someone who wanted to kill me for a little bit, would not be someone that I would want to stay alive. Even if they changed their mind a little bit afterwards.”

“.......” Lagikiller was silent. “How about… no. It is not Gabe who I want to kill right now.”

“Then who is it?” Ivory asked.

“His master.” Lagikiller replied, “the master is responsible for Gabe’s actions. I see it all now.”

“Okay then. But can you take your sword out of me if I’m not going to die?” Ivory asked. “Also, why is your voice not all rusty and terrifying anymore?”

“The Legendary Sword of the WaterBreathe.” Lagikiller said, “I’ve discovered one of it’s secret abilities.”

“And that is… not killing the innocent? Or at least torturing them?” Ivory guessed.

“You aren’t necessarily ‘innocent’, Ivory. You’ve wanted me dead.” Lagikiller replied.

“Only because you wanted me dead.” Ivory explained.

“That still doesn’t change the fact that you are not innocent anymore. You were before, but you are no longer.” Lagikiller pointed at Lagi. “He is the only one who is innocent now.”

“That’s what I’m saying. You aren’t attacking the one who is unconscious.” Ivory explained again.

“In that case, yes.” Lagikiller replied.

“But really, what is this special power that the sword has? And will it stop torturing me?” Ivory asked.

“No, it will not stop. Not until you change your perspective.” Lagikiller replied.

“What perspective am I changing to? First person?” Ivory asked with a laugh.

Lagikiller did not reply.

“So, are you going to answer me? Or am I just gonna hang here?” Ivory asked. “Because it still hurts.”

Lagikiller still did not reply. He was waiting for Ivory to actually take him seriously.

“Oh, here’s a guess. You want me to see that he’s trying to save me, and that he loves me, and that I need to see that.” Ivory said.

“Not just that. Think more.” Lagikiller replied.

“Hmm…” Ivory hummed. She looked down at her sword, and tried to look at Lagikiler’s head. “I think that swords hurt.” She swung her sword into Lagikiller’s side.

But then she felt pain at her own side.

“Another thing. I figured out how to let the opponent take damage when I am attacked.” Lagikiller smirked. “Think even more.”

“I think you still don’t get it. I don’t want to think. I want to get this sword out of my chest.” Ivory growled.

“No. I do not like your attitude.” Lagikiller replied, “watch yourself, or I may kill you. Even while Gabe is trying his best to keep you alive, as he is now.”

“I don’t have to listen to you, even if you do have a sword in my chest right now. He may be my brother, but I don’t care. Honestly, I’m just done with this. If I could get out of this right now, I would. I would just walk out and slam the door behind me.” Ivory growled.

“If you want to live to see anything else, you will do as I say.” Lagikiller said, “I truly will not hesitate to cut your head in two.”

“Like there would be anything to live to see.” Ivory muttered. “Fine. What is it that you want me to do?”

“Forget that I am the enemy.” Lagikiller said, “I am no longer Lagikiller. I am back to Carter.”

“Okay, you’re a guy named Carter stabbing me in the chest, but I don’t care.” Ivory said as she rolled her eyes.

“You do not care that you are in pain?” Carter asked.

“No, because I’ve gotten used to it.” Ivory groaned.

Carter then pulled his sword out of Ivory’s chest. And the hole in her chest healed, and Gabe got back up.

“Finally…” Ivory muttered.

“Phew… That was a lot of work…” Gabe said.

“You couldn’t have added some painkillers to it?” Ivory asked. “Because it hurt more than seeing my dad die.”

“No, I couldn’t. Painkillers aren’t easy to use.” Gabe replied.

“I figured…” Ivory sighed. “So, are you going to kill Lagi? Or are you just going to kill Carter and take me prisoner afterwards? Leaving him here.”

“I’m still deciding.” Gabe replied.

“Well, could you decide before I get another sword through the chest?” Ivory asked. “Because that would probably hurt both of us.”

“My master would be angry though, if I let you all live…” Gabe replied.

“So kill Carter, take me with you, and then decide what to do with Lagi.” Ivory suggested.

“No. I refuse to kill Carter.” Gabe said.

Carter’s eyes widened.

“Why?” Ivory asked.

“……” Gabe was silent for awhile. “Carter is my friend. Not my enemy.”

“Not according to what he told me and Lagi earlier today.” Ivory explained. “He said you were just faking friendship to find a weakness in his clan.”

“Not anymore.” Gabe said. “The past is the past. This is the new future.”

“Huh. Well then, who will you kill, who will you capture, and who will you abandon?” Ivory asked.

“I will abandon you… All of you, before my master sees that I disobeyed him.” Gabe replied.

“So, you leave us here to play go fish while you go and wait for things to die down?” Ivory asked.

“All I’m going to say is, good luck. Master’s already on his way.” Gabe then began to run towards the wall.

“Wait, he’s going to kill us all? Or are you just leaving us and lying to him?” Ivory asked.

“NO IDEA.” Gabe then pressed onto the wall, and part of it opened, before he left the room. He was gone.

“Well then, what should we do?” Ivory asked Carter.

“Probably wake up Lagi.” Carter replied.

But Lagi was already starting to get up by himself. “Ugh… what… what happened?” he moaned.

“KRRRRRRAAAWWW…” a sudden sort of monster-like sound was heard.

“Okay, what was that?” Ivory asked.

“I-ivory? You’re alive? O-oh, good…” Lagi muttered before he collapsed on the floor. “At least you’re not dead…”

KKRRRAAAAAWWWW!!!!The sound from before got louder, and they could hear something crawling towards the room they were in.

“Carter, where’s the door to the fallout shelter? Because I think we need one.” Ivory said.

“I th--” Carter was interrupted by the sound of the ceiling cracking open.

Carter and Ivory looked up, only to see a GIANT black hairy spider looking down at them creepily.

“Well… now would be a good time to get that fallout shelter out.” Ivory muttered as she took a few steps backwards. “If not, I can always just try and set it on fire.”

“I’m awake dad, just lemme get a few more seconds…” Lagi yawned as he stood up. When he saw the spider, he said, “Hello there, mister spider!”

The spider then slowly began to crawl into the room.

“Oh hey, mister spider is getting closer!” Lagi said as he started to jump around.

“Lagi, that spider is going to kill us. Get ready to fight.” Ivory said as she made a fireball in her free hand.

Then, the spider began to change… A dark entity exited the spider, and the spider shrunk and became as small as everyone else.

“Heheh…” The dark entity laughed.

“Hello there.” Lagi said.

“It looks like my apprentice disobeyed me.” The dark entity said, “too bad for him. I’ll find him and show him what happens when he disobeys me.”

“Could you not kill him? Or do anything horribly bad to him, I may not like him that much, but he’s still my brother, so yeah. Don’t do anything really bad to him.” Ivory pleaded.

“Where’s the fun in that?” The dark entity laughed.

“Please, don’t do anything bad! Please!” Ivory begged.

“But that ruins it all. It ruins all the fun.” The dark figure said.

“What will you do to him?” Ivory asked.

“Wait, who’s your brother?” Lagi asked.

“Gabe…” Ivory muttered.

“Oh. Well, that just happened.” Lagi said as he walked over to Carter and Ivory.

“Fine, I won’t do anything too bad to him.” The dark figure was convinced.

“Okay, okay… thank you.” Ivory sighed.

“So, what’s going to happen now?” Lagi asked.

“Well, I will now take what belongs to me.” The dark entity replied.

“What is that?” Ivory asked.

“The Legendary Sword of the WaterBreathe.” The dark entity stared at the giant sword with Carter.

“Okay. You can take it. Sorry if it still has some of my blood on it.” Ivory said.

“But it’s MY sword.” Carter said.

“No. It belongs to me, in the first place.” The dark figure said, “and you should be very mad at me. All of you. Since I’m the cause of this whole ‘genocide’ business.”

“Yeah, I’m mad at you. You got my mom and dad killed.” Ivory growled.

“You did the same to me, so yeah. But I’m not gonna attack you, you seem too dangerous.” Lagi said.

“Yes. And I’m mad at someone as well.” The dark figure said.

“Is it Carter, because he has ‘your’ sword?” Ivory guessed.

“Not exactly. It’s…” The dark figure said, “Elec.”

“Oh yeah… I know him! Why are you mad at him?” Ivory asked.

“Yeah, all he did was curse his apprentice, give us a home, and then get captured!” Lagi said.

“No. He trapped me inside his stupid staff for years.” The dark figure replied, “that is until I was freed by Dander… I gave him a prize for that.”

“Okay. So, are you just going to get the sword from Carter, then leave?” Ivory asked.

“Yes. I have other things to do. An attack to make. If you did not know, I have now become a General in Ultimate Darth’s army.” The dark figure said, “I am General Dakrus.”

“Okay. But, can you just let us out or something? That would be great.” Ivory asked.

“Not until I get my sword.” Dakrus looked at Carter.

“The sword came to me! When I needed it. How would this belong to YOU out of all people?!” Carter exclaimed.

“Ah, well, then do you want a story explaining that?” Dakrus asked.

“Sure.” Carter said.

“Great, more storytime.” Ivory moaned.

“Alright. So, I was born into the WaterBreathe Clan, however, I felt left out. Everyone treated me horribly, so I left as a child, but I was forced to come back. I once tried to steal the Legendary Sword when I was older, and I succeeded, but I was banned from the clan. Forever.” Dakrus explained, “so I was mad. I went to the Lagiacrus’s later, after I had increased my power, and told them that the WaterBreathe was a threat to them.

“They believed me. And they attacked each other every once in awhile. However I was not pleased. I kidnapped a child from one of the Kingdoms, Gabe, and put a spell on him that made him more powerful. I told him that he was to be the leader of the Human Lagiacrus Army.

“Afterwards, I enhanced the army men’s powers. Then, the Genocide. I got my revenge on the WaterBreathe Clan, but Abyss was not pleased with what had happened. He called Elec and told him he needed help. Then, stupid Elec came along with his staff, and cursed me into it. I was stuck there for ages.

“Thankfully, my true apprentice, Dakres, had came to finish the task. He healed Gabe, and redid the spell. Thus, he was back to do my bidding. Dakres trained him, and made him more powerful. And then he had an idea. After knowing that Elec had trapped me in his staff, he knew his power. And he wanted it. Thus, he went looking for the artifacts. One by one, he looked for them, but his childhood friend, Glare, got in the way while he was searching for the first one.

“It was also a sudden, this guy named Gar came into the staff. He was a moron, he wanted revenge on someone named ‘Ich’. He made me laugh. Slightly later, I was freed by Dander, but I had taken Gar’s body to show him true power, and because I had lost my energy when I was cursed.

“After that, I began to search for something to give me power. Most have gone wrong, until… After I had taken the Nogarg’s body, after Dakres and I went to the Dark Planet, we were found by Ultimate Darth himself. He powered us both up, and told us that we were to be General’s in his army. I was happy with that, and then I needed to get the Legendary Sword, so that I can use it’s power.”

Lagi had fallen asleep, and Ivory was nodding off.

“I got some of that. I didn’t understand much though.” Carter said, “so you were part of the WaterBreathe Clan? But you were kicked out for stealing the sword? Sounds right.”

“And now, you will give me the sword.” Dakrus said, “you have no use for it. You are no longer trying to hunt the Human Lagiacrus’s.”

“Fine. I’ll retire.” Carter said, throwing the sword at Dakrus.

Dakrus caught it.

“A wise decision my friend.” Dakrus said, “now I will take you back to the Real World.”

"Hey, we can finally go out for ice cream, like Lagi suggested.” Ivory said.

to be continued in the next chapter

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32