/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 7: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 7: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3)

Posted January 8th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here be teh next chapter!

/----------

----------/

Okay… So… I’m not even gonna get started about it. I’m too sad. I’m too lost. I need a break from everything… I want everything around me to just disappear and to leave me alone…

I laid down there on the ground next to my bed. Glitter was lying down next to me. I tried to get him to leave me alone, but he wouldn’t. And I’m not strong enough to force him out. So I let him be, since he was silent most of the time. He said a bunch of stuff to me, that sounded wise and all but I was too busy doing… doing the sit down and cry game.

Glitter then tapped me on the shoulder.

“What.” I said.

“You should get over it.” Glitter said to me telepathically. “Things like this happen all the time.”

“You don’t know how it feels to lose…”
“Yes, I do. I am very old and lived through a lot. I lost many things.”

“Well fine, maybe you do. But still.”

Glitter got up and walked back and forth for some reason.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

Glitter didn’t reply for awhile. But then he did. “It’s been long enough. You can’t stay in your room forever.”

“…well… I have nothing better to do…”

The door then knocked. Instead of shouting for whoever it was to go away, I got up. I’ve already been in here long enough. And Glitter, yeah, he said a bunch of things. He was right, I had to listen to him… Maybe I can avenge my parents against Darth’s Army. Against whoever… exploded Hindro.

I opened the door. I spotted someone who I hadn’t seen in awhile. Ivory. It seems that someone had already gone out and brought them here.

“Hello, Saturo.” Ivory said.

“Hello.” I replied. “If anyone has told you before, I’m over it now… A bit. Enough to leave my room for once. Because, it was getting kind of boring in there anyway. And I’m hungry.”

“Yeah. I know what boring is like. Well, you should get some food. And then go outside, everyone else is waiting for you. They need you to help Chill get that gem from that witch planet.” Ivory said. “I’m not going to go, but yeah. You should get ready.”

“Why not?” I asked, as Glitter shrunk and leaped into my pocket.

“Well, I’m sorta tired. I could use a nap.” Ivory said.

“Alright, fair enough.” I said, stepping out of my room and closing the door, “well then sweet dreams.”

“Okay. I’m glad you decided to go yourself, I mean, I would have been glad to give you a motivational speech or whatever like I did with Ich, but this works too.” Ivory said.

“Glitter kept on bugging me with motivational speeches the whole time. I couldn’t get rid of him, because he could talk to me telepathically.” I said, “and wait, you spoke to Ich?”

“Is that any surprise?” Ivory asked.

“Yeah, cuz Ich… He’s… different. Different than normal kids on Hindro or different than normal kids in general. Most of the time, I can barely tell his emotion…”

“Well, hey. We’re all different than normal kids. I mean hey, who has to repopulate their own race at this ag- wait forget I said anything about that last part.” Ivory said. “But yeah. We’re all different. And some of us are better at some things that others aren’t. I guess I’m able to talk to people, surprisingly.”

“And Draco isn’t.” I snickered, “but… Sorry I couldn’t forget, but… You already repopulated the Human Lagiacrus’s…?”

“Fifty eggs were laid earlier today. That’s all I’ll say.” Ivory sighed, scratching her head.

“Wow… that must have been… weird… How does it… um… feel to lay eggs?” I asked.

“Weird question but, you wouldn’t understand. Because uh, boys don’t lay eggs. But yeah. It was sorta painful… I guess?” Ivory said, unsure.

“Well, last time I checked… girls don’t lay eggs either.” I said, “but then, you’re part Lagiacrus. Hey, at least… you did it the lagiacrus way.”

“Yeah. I guess.” Ivory sighed. “Well, it was nice to talk to you.”

“Yeah, you can go nap or something. And tell Lagi I said hi.” I replied.

“He’s probably asleep in the kitchen or something. You can just say hi to him yourself if you’re getting food.” Ivory laughed.

“Alright then, bye!” I began walking down the hallway.

“Bye!” Ivory said as she walked over to where her room that she shared with Lagi had been. She opened the door and walked inside, closing the door behind her.

I then walked downstairs, down many stairs, and walked to the kitchen. Ivory was right, Lagi was asleep in the kitchen. I opened the cabinets and saw a party sized spicy chip bag. Two of them. One was open.

I took the closed one and put it in my backpack that was lying around the kitchen for some reason, and took the opened one as well. With the opened one, I spelled out ‘Sup Lagi’ on the floor in front of where Lagi was sleeping. That made me somewhat happier.

Then I was off to the front door. I was walking down the stairs, when I then spotted Lavender. When she saw me, she looked surprised.

“Yeah, I’m done with staying in my room.” I said, “I’m headed to the others.”

“Good, and… where are the others?” Lavender replied.

“Outside in the spaceship.” I replied, “apparently we’re finally gonna help Chill find that gem…”

“So we’re going to Tranquish… That planet with those witches…” Lavender didn’t look too happy.

I realized it too… Those witches weren’t nice, and, they caused us some pain last time we were there. But, I was weaker back then. Now, I can probably fight… Although, considering that Elec was helpless against them, it makes me… not that confident.

“Well then… if you’re going, then I’ll come with you.” Lavender said.

“Okay then, uh, let’s go find the others.” I began walking down the hallway to the front door with Lavender next to me.

We reached the door, opened it, and headed out. An electric spaceship was waiting for us right in the front yard. It was… The same spaceship that we had took last time we went to Tranquish.

The spaceship’s doors were open. So Lavender and I headed inside… We spotted Ichoo, Draco, Mehrunes, Listy, and Chill inside, all taking a seat while Mehrunes was in the driver's seat.

“Hey Saturo, Lavender.” Mehrunes said. “You’re just in time. I was gonna leave without you. Mmm no I wasn't.”

“Ya, we needz ya.” Chill said. “So, where beh dat witch planet?”

“Well… Mehrunes you’re gonna want to move. Have Glitter drive. He knows exactly where it is.” I said, as Glitter appeared next to me, as a Griffin and slightly smaller than his usual Griffin so that he could fit in the spaceship.

“SWEET! I DON’T HAVE TO DRIVE!” Mehrunes exclaimed, jumping in a nearby seat.

“You aren’t gonna want to drive. The planet is in the outer rim of the galaxy. Glitter knows a shortcut so it’ll take an hour. Normally, it would take about a day and a half.” Lavender said as Glitter walked into the driver's seat.

“How do you know that? Glitter never told us.” I said.

“You never asked.” Lavender said.

“How was I supposed to if I didn’t know?”

“It doesn’t matter, now you know.”

“Will you stop?” Mehrunes asked. “I was being legit.”

“Sounds good to me.” I said, as the doors closed and the spaceship left the ground, “so, um. What are we gonna do? Last time that one hour trip was boring.”

“Hmm… Should we talk about personal things again?” Draco suggested.

“Uhh, as long as it doesn’t have to do with me. The last thing I need right now is to talk about personal things.” I said, taking a seat next to Ich, who was silent this whole time.

“I didn’t mean that personal.” Draco said, sounding a bit sorry.

“Then what did you mean?” I asked.

“Like short term and long term goals. That stuff.” Draco replied.

“Oh. I have none.” I said, before I then realized… “or actually… I do.”

“Okay, what is it?” Draco asked.

“To find the one responsible for blowing up Hindro.” I said, “and avenge everyone on Hindro who died.”

Ich patted me on the shoulder, and nodded. I could tell he agreed with me.

“Makes sense. Does anyone else have anything?” Draco asked while looking at everyone else.

“I’m with Saturo.” Ich said.

“Sounds like a good idea, if you’ll let me help.” Mehrunes added.

“I don’t see why not.” Ich said.

“I wanna help too.” Draco said.

“You should…” I added.

“I’m not sure we would… ya know, let’s change the topic now.” Ich said. “Like maybe, we can talk about why I sense Uchiho and Draelin in the cargo part of the ship.”

“Wait. What?” Draco said, very confused.

“That’s right, they’re here. They probably snuck on the ship. Except, II sensed them so they didn’t really ‘sneak’.” Ich replied.

“*SIGH* Draelin really needs to stop doing that.” Draco said.

“I’m gonna go get them.” Mehrunes said, getting up. “Don’t want them back there.”

“I just wish Draelin would stop following me everywhere for once, it’s too dangerous.” Draco said.

“How do you expect me to do that?!”

We then see Mehrunes back with Draelin, and Uchiho as well.

“It’s really simple. DON’T FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE AND STAY WHERE IT’S SAFE.” Draco said to her.

“That’s impossible to do! You’re my brother and I’m getting bored!” Draelin complained.

“Then play with Fireball and Zephyr or something!” Draco exclaimed.

“That got boring fast! I want to explore!” Draelin said, “besides, this Witch Planet sounds cool!”

“Not to mention dangerous and scary and also things on it could kill us.” Mehrunes said. “Did I mention that you can’t fight as well? Because you’re defenceless against the evil stuff there.”

“Meh is right. It’s too dangerous for you to be following me all the time.” Draco said.

“So? You can protect me from harm.” Draelin replied.

“Just because I have an Ultimate Crystal doesn’t instantly mean I am an ultimate defender superhero, I can’t always be around when you're in trouble, Draelin. You can’t always expect me to be around to protect you or if I’m even strong enough to protect you from whatever it is.” Draco said.

“Well… You’re gonna have to. Cuz, it’s too late to go back.” Draelin said.

“I can see that. But when we land on the planet, you can’t just goof around and explore without us around. Got it?” Draco asked.

“She shouldn’t even go and explore. It’s… very not safe.” Lavender said.

“I know. That’s why she’s staying with us.” Draco said.

“Makes sense.” Mehrunes replied, eating popcorn.

“She shouldn’t stay with us… She should stay on the ship, it’s safer.” Lavender said.

“Yeah but we’ll have to lock the door or something so she doesn’t leave when we’re gone.” Draco said.

“Can do. This ship can lock doors right?” Lavender asked, and Glitter nodded. “Yeah, that works then.”

“Okay good.” Draco said.

Draelin looked very frustrated.

“Hey don’t be mad. This is for your own good.” Draco said.

“Although a tad overprotective.” Mehrunes added.

“Hey, she is the only close family member I have that I care about. I think it is justified.” Draco said.

“If it’s justified you could stay in here yourself.” Mehrunes replied.

“And why would I need to do that?” Draco asked. “She’s gonna be locked in a spaceship.”

“But things can break into locked spaceships.” Mehrunes replied, eating popcorn.

“Well that depends on what is living on the planet besides witches and also how tough this ship is in the first place, and if it has anything to make it harder to locate.” Draco said.

“It can turn invisible.” Ich said.

“That’ll help.” Draco said.

“But then we wouldn’t be able to find it.” I said.

“I could just sense Draelin inside the spaceship and we would know.” Ich replied.

“Also I can still teleport to it.” Mehrunes added. “So yeah that’s the best option. Still overprotective though.”

“Well then what should I do? You just want me to let my ten year old sister do whatever she wants on a foreign planet with who knows what on it?” Draco asked.

“No, I think you should let your ten year old sister come with you because we’ll all be there to protect her.” Mehrunes replied. “Course, I’m outnumbered on that claim so whatever.”

“Well what do you all think?” Draco then asked the rest of us.

“Leave er in da spaceship. Den she be safe.” Chill said.

“BUT I DON’T WANNA STAY HERE!” Draelin complained.

“Well too bad. You're just gonna have to deal with it.” Draco said.

“Yeh, otherwise ya’ll die.” Chill said. “Et dangerous.”

“*SIGH* It’s gonna be so boring though!” Draelin groaned.

“Well then you shoulda brought a book then.” Draco replied.

“B-but…” Draelin started to say.

“NO BUTS! You're staying here!” Draco exclaimed.

Now Draelin looked very angry. Furious even.

“Ugh. Not again…” Mehrunes said. “Draco, as much as I agree with the danger of the planet, this is overprotectiveness to the next level, and we had this problem with Ich.”

“Okay?” Draco said.

“Stop forcing her to stay. I like to think the only way you get better at things is by doing them.” Mehrunes said. “Yeah. Great. She’s the last of the family you care about, but you literally can’t lock her up in a bubble, that’s wrong.”

“Well she doesn’t listen to me, which is gonna get her in some serious trouble some day. So what should I do?” Draco asked.

“Maybe she doesn’t listen to you cuz you never actually do anything fun with her!” Mehrunes exclaimed.

“Well that’s because I’m always busy doing other things.” Draco said.

“Yeah?” Mehrunes replied. “Try not going with us sometimes. Cuz that’s totally fine.”

“Fine.” Draco said.

Draelin looked slightly happier.

“Well, there’s still a long way to go.” Ich said, “any suggestions of what we should do now?”

“Well, what do you want to do?” I asked him.

“I want silence so I can think.” Ich replied.

“Uhh… okay then.” I said.

Everyone was silent for the next part of the ride.

To be continued in the next chapter.....

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32