/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimataniam 8: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2) | KidPub Press //
Ultimataniam 8: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2)

Posted January 30th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

here it is. also, warning, it gets crazy after a few chaps

“Well that doesn’t help at all.” Saturo said, looking around.

Our spaceship was parked right on the hill. There was no one here, no buildings, no anything. Just hills and emptiness… This is where Listy’s tracker led us. To nowhere. Not to Mehrunes.

“Well. I dunno.” Listy said from next to Saturo. “Mehrunes made them.”

“Well… What do we do now?” Lavender asked, from next to Saturo.

“Umm…. maybe he’s underground?” Listy suggested.

“I doubt it.” I said, “but we can look to make sure. Question is how.”

“We should ask everyone else.” Lavender said, “in the spaceship.”

“Ask everyone what?” Listy asked, not following.

“Draco’s useless, he’s asleep.” said a voice from the spaceship.

“I don’t think we should be calling people useless behind their backs…” Listy said.

“Wait, who even said that?” Saturo asked.

We turned our heads and spotted Draelin. “He’s being useless, I can be more useful than him!” She ran over to us.

“Uhh…” Listy said. “How?”

“I’ll show you. You’re tryna find if somethings underground, right?” Draelin asked.

“Uh… yes.” Listy said.

“Well then I have just the thing!” Draelin took out some sort of device and set it on the ground with a smile.

“…what?” Listy asked.

“Is it working? It should…” Draelin said, looking at the device.

“Where did you get this?” I asked her.

“Uhh… Somewhere.”

She was hiding something, obviously.

“Spill it out, Draelin.” Lavender said.

“Okay, fine… I took it from that other spaceship.” Draelin answered.

“Pixelen’s spaceship?” Saturo asked.

“So you’re the one who broke it?” Saturo asked.

“Uhh… I fiddled with it…”

“Well. Then go bring Pixelen! He’d know how to use this device.”

“Okay!” Draelin sprinted back to the spaceship.

The rest of us waited for a while silently, when suddenly, she returned with Pixel right behind her, and said, “I got ‘im.”

“What about Talsa? Can she help?” Saturo asked Pixel.

“Help with what?” Pixel asked.

“Well right now we’re trying to see what’s underground.” Saturo answered.

“Okay, But how far and how wide?” Pixel asked, “for the area that you want to view.”

“Dunno. We just need to check underground in general, right here. Because its where the tracker took us.” Saturo said.

“Okay, lemme fetch Talsa real quick, she could probably help.” Pixel walked all the way back to the spaceship, and after a few moments he returned with Talsa.

“So, what is it you guys want to do, and why?” Talsa asked.

“The tracker that she had…” Saturo pointed at Listy, “brought us here, and our friend Mehrunes is supposed to be here, according to the tracker. Except he’s not, so we’re assuming maybe it’s underground?”

“Wait, can I get a look at the tracker?” Asked Talsa.

“It’s right there on the floo… Wait, the tracker?” Saturo said, he looked over at Listy, who handed over the tracker to Talsa. Shortly after, Talsa handed it back.

“I think Pixel would do better,” she said.

“But I don’t have the thing to do it.” Pixel said, “It was in my spaceship.”

“Oh. Well… what do we do then?” Saturo asked. “Any other suggestions…?”

“Well…” Listy said. “Don’t we have, like, powers too? If the tracker led us here… we don’t need to necacarraly look, as much as we could just… dig…”

“Yeah, but do you want us to leave, leaving a hole? There are people on this planet yaknow.” Saturo said.

“Well, yeah, and no. We could fill the hole back in…” Listy said.

“What if there isn’t anything? We could be digging for days!” Saturo said. “Wait, wait, wait. Why… Why didn’t we just ask Glitter to go and check?”

“Well… I’ll do it. Makes things easier.” Saturo was silent for a while. “Nope. Nothing there.”

“Then let’s not waste time.” I said, “if we can’t find Mehrunes then we need to find someone who can… Or we find a way to find him… I dunno.”

“I won’t deny that we need to find him… but… you said he got like teleported so… maybe he’s--” Listy started.

“Maybe he’s in the Dream World.” Lavender interrupted.

“… Yeah… That makes sense…” I said, “that would explain why we didn’t find him here.”

Then I spotted Draco coming out of the spaceship, yawning.
“Hey Draco.” Draelin said.

He came over looking sleepy. We realized that everyone had left the spaceship now… But then I noticed something… Just after everyone had gotten off of the spaceship, some dude ran right in! And seconds later the spaceship took off!

“WHAT?!” Saturo and everyone else just realized this. “THAT DUDE STOLE OUR SPACESHIP!”

“Can you get Glitter to get it back before the guy gets away?” Listy asked.

“Uhh… Where is Glitter?” Saturo looked around. “Wasn’t he down here with us earlier…?”

“…” Listy said. “Great.”

“Where did he go?” Lavender asked, as Draco yawned, having no clue to what is going on.

“I dunno!” Saturo said, “he just disappeared or something! Ich! Can you sense him?”

“Uhh…” I focused my mind to sensing. “No… But I can sense something else…”

“What is it?” Saturo asked.

“I don’t know for sure, but it’s coming from that way.” I pointed up ahead behind Saturo, who turned around to look.

“That… can’t be good…” Listy said.

“It’s just some people, I think its a city or something.” I said. “We should start heading there.”

“…” Listy said. “Uhh… please explain why we should…”

“So we can get a ride. Because our spaceship just got stolen and we’re stuck on this planet until we find another spaceship.” I explained. “What I sense may be a space station. I dunno. There’s only one way to find out.”

“It’s a good idea. It’s better than staying here.” Lavender said, beginning to walk towards the direction I had pointed at.

“Yeah.” Saturo nodded and started to walk as well.

Soon we had all started walking towards the direction I had pointed to. We walked in silence while I wondered to myself, who stole the spaceship and why?

“So… do you think we could… conversate… on who took our ship… and stuff…” Listy said.

“Yeah! Who could've done it and why?” Saturo asked.

“Well… what was this planet again?” Listy asked.

“Spiron.” I answered.

“Maybe that guy was a thief…” Listy said.

“Makes sense.” Lavender nodded. “This is a planet of prisons after all.”

“…But… wouldn't that mean that that guy… escaped…?” Listy asked.

“It is a possibility.” Pixel said, joining the conversation.

“We’re on a planet of prisons, that guy stole our ship, and ran away. I think it’s more than a possibility.” Listy said.

“Then… Then that makes the possibility of what I sensed being a prison, not a city!” I said.

“…Yep…” Listy said.

“What if Mehrunes is in the prison?” Draelin asked.

“Why would he be in the prison?” Listy asked back.

Draelin shrugged dramatically.

“I dunno about you guys, but I don’t really wanna go towards a prison…” Listy said.

“Then where do we go?” Saturo asked. “I’m pretty sure that this planet doesn’t have Ultimates on it, at least not a lot. So we’d be fine going there.”

“It just… unsettles me.” Listy said.

“That’s because you’re weak.” Draelin giggled. “Just like Uchiho and me!”

“…” Listy looked sufficentally annoyed.

“Maybe weaker. Whaddaya think, Draco?” Draelin turned to Draco.

“*YAWN* Wha?” Draco still had no clue what was going on.

“Nevermind then.” Draelin turned back to Listy.

“I’m not weaker than you.” Listy said.

“Yeah, cuz you have an Ultimate Crystal. But if I get one, I would get stronger than you for sure!” Draelin said.

Listy looked mad. “No.”

Draelin had an evil smirk on her face. “Yes.”

“Stop it.” Listy said.

“Stop what?” Draelin asked.

“Tormenting me.” Listy replied.

“What does tormenting have to do with this?” Draelin asked.

“Lots.” Listy said.

“Okay?” Draelin was confused.

Listy looked happier.

“I don’t get it.” Draelin said, “but I’ve really got to find my Ultimate Crystal sooner or later. I’m the only one here who doesn’t have one!”

“*YAWN* You’ll find it eventually.” Draco said, still a bit groggy.

Saturo then zapped Draco with a lighting bolt, waking him up and making him less groggy, probably not groggy at all.

“Thanks.” Draco said to him as he fixed his hair so it wasn’t a bunch of brown spikes pointing upwards.

“No problem.” Saturo replied.

“Now I’m not as ‘useless’ right sis?” Draco said, giving Draelin a look.

“Yeah.” Draelin said. “When you’re asleep you’re useless. When you’re awake you’re not.”

“Wow. What a revelation.” Draco said flatly.

“Is it though?” Listy asked.

“Of course not.” Draco replied.

“We’ve been walking for awhile.” Saturo said.

“…so?” Listy asked.

“Where’s the prison or city or wherever?” Saturo asked, “Pixel, got any device that can tell us where we are?”

Pixel shrugged as he took out a device. He did some things with it and then said, “we’re on Sipron… And we’re, according to this, in the Tomorrowland region.” Pixel read off of the device.

“…what?” Listy asked.

“Its one of the eight main regions on this planet.” Pixel read, “Tomorrowland is the only one that actually has real crime in it.”

“…Great…” Listy said.

“Nothing here says anything about Ultimates, though. Meaning that it’s fine for us.” Pixel said, putting the device away and taking out a different device, “according to this device, we crashed right into a prison yard. A giant one. It’s made to be long, I’m assuming, so that the prisoner gets tired of running and then they can catch them. Unfortunately, the prisoner that escaped the main building got away by stealing our spaceship.”

“So we’re in a prison yard.” Listy said.

Pixel nodded casually.

“And someone just escaped…” Listy continued. “…with our spaceship… wouldn't that be a thing we should be worried about?”

“Yes.” Pixel said, “because leaving this planet is strictly forbidden, unless you are a government official. So that prisoner took his chances and stole ours so he could leave. We cannot leave. We are not government officials.”

“Well…” Listy started. “…so then… what do we do?”

“That’s what we should brainstorm.” Pixel said, “stealing from the government is not a hard task since we are mostly Ultimates. But where the government is, is a secret. It’s probably not going to be on any technical database so that is out of question.”

“Great.” Saturo said. “We can’t do anything.”

“Guys.” I said. Up ahead, was a large building… The prison. This was a prison yard after all.

to be continued in the next chapter....