/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 1) | KidPub Press //
Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 1)

Posted May 17th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by QUARTZMASTER310

Here's book 2, chapter one! Enjoy!

/----------

----------/

It only has been one day without Saturo, and I already missed him. I guess I’m not lonely, I have Lavender, Draco, Mehrunes, Listy, Lagi, and Ivory as well as Uchiho and Draelin and of course Kehori…

But it feels weird without Saturo… I don’t feel… at home…

I had just awoken, and I left my room (which was outside, disconnected from Glare’s house) and headed over to Glare’s house. I entered it and saw Uchiho, Lavender, Listy, Ivory, and Draelin eating scrambled eggs for breakfast at the kitchen table in between the kitchen and living room.

“Oh good morning Ich.” Lavender said.

“How come all you girls are up so early?” I asked, “the sun isn’t even in sight, but there’s light since this is, oh I dunno, the Light Planet!”

“Well duh.” Draelin answered.

“Are Mehrunes, Draco, and Lagi still asleep?” I asked.

“Yeah, Lagi is asleep.” Ivory replied.

“And so are Draco and Mehrunes.” Kehori added.

“Wait… I wasn’t here when Lagi got a room. Where’s Lagi’s room?” I questioned.

“Oh. Yeah, well, there's a room the same size as yours in the backyard, but it’s bigger on the inside, and it has a huge lake and all… Lagi’s there.” Ivory said.

“No, not anymore.” I then heard Lagi’s voice said.

I then spotted Lagi in front of me, next to the kitchen table.

“Oh okay, well… We should wake Draco and Mehrunes up then.” I said.

“You go do that. I need some breakfast first.” Lagi responded, before taking a seat at the kitchen table.

I walked back outside, and headed over to Draco’s room. Zephyr was right outside, sleeping on a pile of shiny objects, because he’s gotten too big to sleep inside, and because he’s a dragon.

Ignoring him, I knocked on Draco’s door, hearing a voice from inside afterwards.

“Who’s there?” a high pitched voice (which is Draco’s cat Fireball) asked. “I’m trying to sleep!”

“You can sleep, Fireball. Just wake up Draco… I have some things to talk about with everyone.” I replied.

“But it’s so comfy to sleep on him though!” Fireball complained.

“Wake him up or I’ll blow the door down with the wind and drag him out myself.” I threatened.

“Or you could, you know. Say please.” Fireball said. “But fine I’ll wake him up.”

“How do you even wake him up? Cough up a hairball on his face?” I asked, curious.

“What?! NO! That’s messed up, dude!” Fireball exclaimed. “I just lick his face.”

“Oh, well to be honest, that’s just as bad as coughing up a hairball…” I commented.

“All I do is lick his forehead and put my paws on his face.” Fireball replied. “That’s loads less disgusting than me basically puking my hair and half digested food on his face!”

“Well hurry up and do it then.” I said.

“I am! So calm down.” Fireball said.

It was silent for a few moments before I heard another voice from inside the room.

“*YAWN* Is it already morning? How can that be? The sun isn’t even up yet!” the voice said in a sleepy tone.

“Draco, come on. We need to have a meeting. It’s important and won’t get out of my mind.” I said.

“Okay just give me a sec.” Draco said before I heard some strange noises from inside the room before the door opened and Draco walked outside.

“*YAWN* Is everyone else already up?” He asked.

“Everyone except for Mehrunes. We’ll go wake him up before heading back to the others.” I answered.

“Oh. Okay.” Draco said before yawning again.

I then walked over to Mehrunes’s room, with Draco behind me. I knocked on the door, and waited.

“Hmm?” I heard from inside.

“Mehrunes, are you working on something? Cause you seem to be already awake.” I said.

“He’s usually up around this time working on stuff.” Draco said.

“Oh, well Mehrunes we need to have a meeting. It’s important.” I said to Mehrunes.

“Ha! I think I know what this is!” Mehrunes replied suddenly opening his door and walking outside. “Come on then! I just finished that prototype. Let’s go have this important meeting.”

“Wait, ‘Prototype’? What prototype?” Draco asked, confused.

“You’ll see soon enough.” Mehrunes replied.

Then, we walked back into Glare’s house. Lavender greeted us, and handed us our own plate with some toast, a PB&J sandwich, and eggs. We took our seats. Everyone was here.

“Okay. Ich, you said you wanted to have a meeting.” Lavender then said, “let’s start while eating breakfast.”

“Okay.” I said, “so… We all know that Saturo left, right?”

“Yeah.” Draco said.

“Well, he’s going to be trained. We also need to be trained. We need to get masters, all of us.” I continued.

“But how will we do that exactly?” Draco asked.

“Glare knows more about becoming someone's student. Maybe, he can contact some people for us.” I answered. “Besides, we can’t let Saturo get powerful while we stay weak.”

“Yeah that would be weird…” Mehrunes replied. “In that case, I’m glad that what I’ve been working on was a way of communication, you have amazing timing!”

“Communication?” Lagi asked, “how exactly will that let us find masters?”

“It won’t, that’s not my point. What it’s for is, so when we DO have new masters, we can stay in touch better.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well that would be good, especially since the phone companies can’t work anymore.” Draco said. “Because of the war.”

“Yep. And this communication does not require a line or anything, it simply… requires batteries… but it can’t be hacked, or shut down unless they're broken or stolen. They’re also prototypes but that doesn’t really matter as they’ve been… anyway I’m gonna get to the point. You don’t care about most of this.” Mehrunes said. “It’s something that’s cool, it’s a hologram system that… sends… imagery and sound, so we can see and hear each other, and it works in groups. And it works.”

“Well, let’s forget that for now.” I said, “we need to focus on getting masters.”

“That’s not that hard.” Mehrunes said.

“I remember that you can sign up on a sheet, and people see it and they might like, request you as a student… I dunno.” Ivory said.

“Where did you learn that?” Lagi asked.

“On TV.” Ivory replied.

“Ah…” Lagi muttered.

“Also, I saw this morning when I woke up, the Battle in Bright City ended… But Glare hasn’t returned.” Draelin said.

“Should we look for him?” Ivory asked.

“Why don’t you contact him? We all have Ultimate Crystals, don’t we?” Lagi questioned.

“I’ve tried to contact him. It’s not working… Something is wrong. He won’t reply.” Uchiho said.

“Well then, yeah, we should probably try and find him or something.” Lagi said.

“Then we should take a vote.” I spoke up, looking around at everyone, “who wants to go and find Glare?”

“It would be great to finally stretch my legs, so I vote yes.” Lagi said.

“Same.” Ivory said as well.

“I would say yes, we should go find Glare.” Uchiho said.

“And same here.” Lavender added.

“Well, we already have a lot of votes, and whatever the rest say, it won’t change it… Then that’ll be! We’ll go find Glare right after breakfast!” I said.

?

Elec showed me around. His mansion was amazing… Huge… Gigantic… ‘Shocking’ … To me it would be a maze to get around…

There were also multiple paintings of people in what Elec called, ‘The Great Hall’ which was the main hallway, which was the entrance. The paintings were of Elec, with multiple people… There was one painting with a woman and a man, next to a young Elec… Could that be his parents? My assumption is that those are his parents.

There was another painting, one with a teenage boy. This painting, Elec was older, looked exactly as he did now. Who was that teenage boy?

“I see you are looking at the paintings.” Elec had said to me before.

“Yeah. Are those people your parents?” I had asked.

He had nodded at me. “Yes, and that teenage boy is my student. He is still my student, and you might work with him occasionally.”

“What is his name?” I had questioned.

“His name is Shock.” Elec had replied, “but he is not going to be here for a long time. Besides, he already had taken my training, and is finished. He’s not necessarily my student anymore.”

“Wait. Can I be in a painting with you?” I had asked, getting excited.

“Sure.” he had replied.

I then had spotted another painting, one with a guy who looked similar to Elec. Except his clothes were a lighter shade of blue, and didn’t have any yellow.

“That, is my brother.” Elec had said, “he’s the Master of Water, while I am the Master of Electricity. His name is Aqua.”

“Oh.” I had replied.

He then showed me my room, which was on the fifth floor. I entered, and right away, I felt like a king. My bed was a king size bed, and there was a lot of empty space in my room.

I’m in my room right now… Sitting at my desk. I have my own desk too. Elec said the training would begin in five minutes. It’s been four, and I am still exploring my room…

When I talk, it kind of echo’s, because the room is very empty, except for the side where my bed is.

Then, I heard a knock on the door. Oh boy, it’s time to start… For some reason I’m nervous…

I opened the door, and spotted Elec.

“Come on Saturo. It’s time. I’ll show you the training room.” Elec said.

I smiled, and followed him to the training room. It was even bigger than my room. And Glitter was in there, GIANT. But then he shrank back to his normal size after we entered.

“Now, to begin…” Elec said, “almost all Master’s do it…”

Elec paused for the suspense.

“Come at me.”

Enjoyed it? Good.
To be continued in the next chapter.

See more stories by QUARTZMASTER310