/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 10) | KidPub Press //
Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 10)

Posted July 10th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

After all these years (it felt like it), it came. 

Please enjoy.

Or else beware of yourself.

In Ultimates.

And unhappy.

So.

Enjoy. And comment.

plz.

/----------

----------/

I didn't want to sleep, not with a strange man roaming the outsides of Elec’s mansion.

I got out of bed. I decided what has to be done… I will sneak outside, and go speak with the person myself… I just feel that's the right thing to do, I feel he's planning to do something evil.

Based on what he’s done before, going after what we were after before, the shards and all, I have a feeling he is up to something… It’s kind of obvious, he told us himself that he wants to get revenge… On the person who cursed him apparently and made him invisible and powerless, leaving him only able to do things when he is controlling someone with his abilities.

But who did that to him? There’s quite a lot of people in Elec’s mansion actually, I haven’t met them all because I’m not supposed to. But I don’t really care about that…

But I do care about this.

I opened the door, and it creaked as I opened it slowly. I peeked left, right, and into the forward hallway, all which were empty.

Perfect.

I looked over at Elec’s room. The door was closed, and probably locked.

Perfect.

I exit my room, and I walk through the hallway carefully, trying to make the least amount of sound as possible.

I then made it to the stairs, and I continued to proceed. I went down the stairs, and down more stairs to get to the front door.

It all went according to plan, that is the plan to get to the front door without getting caught.

I smiled as I walked to the front door, and just as I was about to open it…

It opened. And in stepped the guy, with the gem clenched in his hands. And he saw me.

“Heh.” he said, “looks like you’re following me. Are you alone or are your friends here too to try and figure me out?”

“No. I am here alone, besides, I kind of live here now.” I said, “Elec has taken me as his student you see.”

The guy looked me in the eye.

“I’m not following you. You are the one who came here, where I am.” I said, “last time, you said you were out for revenge. And you came here. Who are you trying to get revenge on?”

Before I could get a response, lightning bolts were heard from behind. I turned around, and spotted Elec… Busted. I was found.

“Saturo, what are you doing out of bed?” Elec asked, looking at me and the guy.

“He’s out of bed because of me.” the guy said smirking.

“Whoever you are, can you leave? It’s the middle of the night and we are all trying to sleep.” Elec said.

The guy laughed.

“You don’t recognize me?” The guy asked. “Maybe this’ll help.”

Then, all of a sudden, lightning sparks surrounded the guy, and soon, I spotted someone completely different. He now was wearing the same clothes as Elec, and was no longer old-looking. He was now a teenager.

I recognized who it was… The guy from the painting, Elec’s past student…

“S-shock?” Elec asked.

“Yep. Now you recognize me?” The guy (Shock) replied.

“But I-I… How did you come back?” Elec asked, “and what do you plan to do?”

“Heh heh heh…” Shock replied, smirking, “you see Master, after you cursed me I went after these shards that make a gem that will remove the curse. And that’s exactly what I did to return to my normal form… My powerful form…”

“You keep getting too cocky about your power. And whenever you get your hands on powerful objects, you don’t do the right thing with them.” Elec said, “you haven’t changed. What have you been doing when you were gone?”

“I only planned to get my revenge on you… Ever since that day…”

?

“Get it, Shock!” Elec shouted.

Shock stood there, in his spot. The orb was right there, in the air, which has just been thrown by the opponent. Everything now depends on Shock…

“I got it!” Shock yelled, jumping for the orb.

While aiming to catch the orb, everything seemed to be in slow motion for Shock. His opponent was trying to catch the orb too.

Shock then grabs it. He did it. He caught the orb.

Suddenly, the orbs power and energy filled within Shock, making him feel very powerful. The opponent punched Shock, but he blocked it and punched the opponent, knocking him miles away.

Shock was surprised by this power.

“Nice job Shock!” Elec said.

Shock looked at the orb in his hand.

“Now c’mon. Give the orb to me, it needs to be taken to the Ultimate Council to be protected.” Elec said, putting his hand out and waiting for Shock to hand him the orb.

Shock looks at the orb, then at Elec’s hand.

“No!” he then said, backing away, “the orb’s mine!”

A look of despair appeared on Elec’s face.

“Shock, no, it’s not something a intermediate rank like you should handle. This is for the Ultimate Council to keep guard of.” Elec said.

“No it’s mine! The power is mine!” Shock yelled.

“I was afraid this would happen…” Elec muttered.

“With the orb’s power, I’m more powerful than you, Master!” Shock yelled, “I don’t need you as my master when I’m more powerful!”

“Shock, the orb's power is consuming you. Don’t let that happen.” Elec said.

“‘Consuming me?’” Shock replied, “give me a break, it’s not consuming me. I’m just using it…”

“You aren’t using it. It’s using you.” Elec replied, “such power the orb has, and it’s fallen into the wrong hands.”

“Hahaha!” Shock laughed, “you make me laugh, Master. Or should I just call you, Elec.”

“I’m afraid you leave me no choice…” Elec said, “I’ll give you one last chance. Give. Me. The. Orb.”

Shock looked into Elecs eyes, and smiled an evil smile.

“Fine.” he then said.

He then punched Elec right in the face with the orb, knocking him backward. Elec zapped Shock with electricity multiple times, but it had no effect.

“What’s wrong, Elec?” Shock asked. “Feeling a little… weak?”

Elec continued to attack with electricity, and it still had no effect.

“Hehehehehehe…” Shock laughed, “you are now the weak one, Elec. I have some things to do now, with this new power. Get out of my way, weakling.”

Elec sighs.

“You leave me no choice.” Ele said, before he took out his staff.

Shock watched what he was doing, too confident with his power.

Elec then pointed the staff into the air, and thunder was heard. Lightning struck the staff, and Elec then shot the lighting at Shock.

Shock was affected this time. He fell back, the orb falling out of his hands.

“No!” Shock yelled, furious, “this can’t be happening!”

Elec walked over to Shock, and picked up the orb next to him.

“What did you do to me?!” Shock yelled.

“I cursed you, for the greater good. You would’ve done horrible things with the orb’s power. You weren’t supposed to even feel the power in the first place.” Elec explained, “the curse has taken all of your power. You are now powerless, and invisible. You are unable to pick anything up. Or do anything at all.”

Shock looked at himself, as he began to disappear.

“Farewell.” Elec then said, before walking away.

?

“Now, the way I returned was using this gem. It allowed me to become myself again…” Shock said.

“How do you expect to defeat me without the orb? And you were powerless for more than a year. You don’t remember how to use any powers.” Elec said.

“Heh heh heh…” Shock said, “you see, Elec, I wasn’t fully powerless… I learned a new ability that works with my curse… Allow me to demonstrate on you…”

Oh no. I think I know exactly what he’s going to do on Elec.

?

“So…” I said, “where exactly are we going?”

“Somewhere dangerous.” the woman driving the spaceship replied.

“Greeeat.” Mehrunes said sarcastically.

“You see, I was fighting in a battle before Galaxy activated the Elemental Flare. So I came quickly, leaving my barracks behind, fighting on their own.” The woman explained. “But now I must return to the battle.”

“Okay…” Mehrunes replied. “I mean, not okay… but sure.”

Who exactly are you fighting?” Vulgon asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? Who is this war against?” The woman asked back.

“Oh right.”

“Ultimate Darth began this war, and he dislikes the Ultimate Council. He has a history with them, when he used to be part of them. He left though, after the Council’s… Well it’s rather mysterious why he started this war and why he left the Council. No one really knows.” The woman replied.

“Probably except Darth himself.” Mehrunes replied.

“Basically.”

“So… who are you?” Mehrunes asked.

“I’m a Elemental Master. The Master of Flora.” The woman replied.

“Okay… what’s your name?” Mehrunes asked.

“Flora.” The woman replied, “I am named after my powers.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Flora.” Mehrunes replied.

“Meeting you all was nice too. Let’s hope you are fighters.” Flora replied.

“Let’s go with sure.” Mehrunes replied.

“Do you know what rank you are in?” Flora asked.

“Ima go with no.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well what can you do?” Flora asked.

“That seems like a question that the lot of us should answer individually.” Mehrunes replied. “But I have space powers, if that was your question.”

“What kind?” Flora asked.

“At the moment I’m gonna question what that means.” Mehrunes replied.

“To sum it up, explain your abilities.” Flora said.

“Oh that, I can safely say that I am not good at that… but I can also say I currently use four groups in the space area, and those are Solar, Vortex, Stardust and Nebula.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well, you’ll have to explain exactly what you can do so that you are useful.” Flora said, “if you can’t then I can skip you and move on to someone else.”

“Fine, then skip me.” Mehrunes replied.

“Alright then…” Flora said, “one of you explain your abilities.”

I decided to speak up.

“I have wind powers. I can summon tornados, and use wind for anything.” I explained, “I can shoot wind beams, I can fly using the wind, basically everything with wind.”

“Okay, pretty useful.” Flora replied, “next?”

“Umm. I use technology.” Vivofit said. “I just have lots of devices in my backpack…”

“Okay, next.”

“I use all kinds of stuff.” Vulgon said.

“Not gonna question, next.”

“I have no powers.” Tango said.

“Okay, now back at you, Mehrunes.” Flora said.

“*SIGH*,” Mehrunes sighed.

“You seem to be holding back. You don’t want to have to explain?” Flora asked, “you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“That’s only true if you can read minds.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well I cannot.” Flora said, “and we are almost there, we just got out of light speed.”

“Then I’d better tell you my powers quickly.” Mehrunes said before taking a deep breath. “So I can summon minions and other stuff I can teleport and go invisible, create a massive explosion, and phase though material, and use magic I can throw a type of bomb, create a shockwave through the ground place what are basically force fields and I can summon stars that attack my enemies.”

“Very good. I’ll have General Cellar enhance all of your abilities so that you all will be able to fight.” Flora said. “Now hold on, we’re about to land.”

I am writing this still, and I will continue until I start a new series.

Please comment! 

Let me know your thoughts so I can improve in the future!

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32