/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2) | KidPub Press //
Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 2)

Posted May 18th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by QUARTZMASTER310

Here's the next chapter.

/----------

----------/

We were going to now go find Glare, since we had now finished our breakfast. When we went outside to begin to look, we didn’t need to. Because, Glare was right there, standing there.

“Oh there he is.” Lavender said.

“Hey Glare, we were wondering if--” I started, but Glare interrupted me.

“You were wondering if you all could get masters. Well, the answer is you can’t, not now, during the war. Because, unless someone asks for you to be there student, then you’ll have to wait.” Glare said.

“But then Saturo will get much stronger than us! It would be weird!” Lagi complained.

“Not really. I suggest for you, try new things. During missions, don’t repeat the same moves. That’s one way you can learn, you teach yourself.” Glare said.

“Okay…” I said, “that works I guess. But, then that means we have another mission?”

“Actually, you get some free time. Today, you have a whole free day, do whatever you want. Where do you want to go during your free time?” Glare asked.

“Well where exactly can we go?” Draco asked.

“Mostly anywhere. Anywhere that is far from battles and the armies.” Glare replied. “So, where would you like to go?”

“For a break, I would want to go to Ertin!” Kehori said.

“Okay, she spoke first, and that’s what you guys get. Have fun in Ertin! You’ll automatically be teleported here tomorrow, in your sleep.” Glare said before we disappeared.

Suddenly, we were in a total different place. We were in a forest, with a nice stream of water running through it.

“Drat.” Mehrunes said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Lavender asked.

“What kind of a question is that?!” Mehrunes questioned back. “Nevermind that.”

Then, Uchiho and Draelin wandered off in the distance, leaving me with Draco, Mehrunes, Lavender, Lagi, Ivory, and Kehori.

“So what do we do now?” I asked the others.

“Probably anything.” Mehrunes replied.

Then, we heard a voice, coming from behind Mehrunes.

“Yo yo yo, look who I’ve found!” said a voice.

We all turned to look, and we spotted a boy wearing a grey sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. He had brown messy hair, and blue eyes.

“Yes, you technically did find us, but we were not lost.” Mehrunes replied. “And who might you be?”

“I’m a human being.” the boy replied.

“Good. No bots or ghosts, that tends to go badly.” Mehrune replied, keeping up. “May we know your name?”

“I guess. May I know your name?” the boy asked.

“Well I’m Draco. And this is Ich, Lavender, Lagi, Ivory, Kehori and the person who was talking to you a bit ago is called Mehrunes.” Draco explained.

“Okay, I’m Tango.” the boy replied.

“Great to meet you, Tango.” Mehrunes said.

“So what are you guys doing here?” Tango asked.

“At the moment, nothing.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well, I think I’m going to go take a nap.” Lagi said.

“...” Mehrunes was silent. “Uh… okay…”

Lagi went over to a tree, laid down and began to sleep.

“Like I said. Virtually nothing.” Mehrunes said. “What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to get to a town, there’s a weapon shop there and I want to buy a weapon.” Tango responded.

Mehrunes looked at us with a ‘would you do something?!’ look.

“Hmm… well I’m wondering where Draelin and Uchiho went. They seemed to have just disappeared somewhere.” Draco said.

“They walked off somewhere when we got here.” I told him.

“Yeah, I know. I’m wondering where they walked off too.” Draco replied.

“I realized they tend to not hang out with you guys. They rather be away for some reason.” Lavender realized.

“Well Kehori did say that they were planning something. Maybe that’s why they haven’t been around us too much recently.” Draco said, glancing in Kehori’s direction.

“Well, we can forget that for now. Let’s do something, how about tag along with Tango, cause I’m getting bored.” I said.

“Sure.” Mehrunes said.

I turned to look at Tango. “You don’t mind us coming with do you?”

“Sure, you can come. I’m usually lonely, so I would appreciate it if you do.” Tango replied.

“Okay then let’s go!” Draco said.

We then followed Tango through the forest. It was me, Draco, Mehrunes, Lavender, and Kehori who came, the rest stayed behind.

?

I shot dozens of lightning bolts at Elec. But he just dodged them… He’s really fast!

“Is that all you’ve got?” Elec asked.

“Well, no.” I replied.

“Show me what you can do!” Elec shouted.

I then took out my axe, and shot bolts of lightning all over the place. And I swear, none of them got even close to Elec.

“It’s not fair, you’ll just dodge everything I throw at you.” I said.

Elec smirked.

“Well then, I guess I can start teaching you something.” he said. “Okay, so. What goes with Electricity is speed. You need to be fast.”

“So how do I train to be fast?” I asked.

“Focus and do it. You need to let Electricity flow through you.” Elec said.

“Wait… Let the electricity flow through me!?” I asked.

“Yes. You are a Conductor of Electricity. What you need to do is not conduct it, but create it. Make the electricity.” Elec explained.

That sounded weird to me… How do I make electricity?

“Can you do it right now so I can see?” I asked.

Then, sparks and lightning bolts surrounded Elec. He was the source of the Electricity!

“After you become the source of the electricity, you then will have speed. And power, and a lot of energy.” Elec said, “for today, you will learn how to become the source.”

“How do I become the source?” I asked.

“The first time I learned it, I zapped myself with Electricity. Charge energy, shoot a lightning bolt at the ceiling and have it zap you. It’ll hurt, but then you’ll become the source and have speed and energy.” Elec said.

Wow. That sounded cool.

“I have a question… How fast will I be exactly? When I become the source?” I asked.

“It will depend on where you are.” Elec said, “but when I become the source, I can go up to Mach 5, and higher.”

“Sweet.”

“Now, charge up your energy. Until your energy level is higher than 100, you then shoot the energy in the ceiling and transform it into a lightning bolt and stay in your spot. It would be scary, and it will hurt… But you’re brave enough to do it.” Elec said, patting me on the shoulder.

“Yeah. And I want to know how it feels, to be the source.” I said.

“Okay, then start charging your energy.” Elec said.

I then began to charge my energy. I made a ball of blue light in between my hands, and it got bigger by every second… Soon it will have enough energy and I’ll shoot it up at the ceiling. The ball then got very big that I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“No,” Elec said, “that’s not enough! It’s not the size, the energy! Charge more energy!”

I listened, and pushed myself. Energy burst from my body and into the ball. I was tired, I had no energy left, I was gonna faint. But I shot the ball in the sky just in time.

Then, it happened so fast. I was struck by lightning, and I felt… Different. Electric shocks were everywhere. I then felt, power, energy. I was hyper! I could literally run around the whole planet right now!

“It worked.” Elec said, smiling, “you’re surrounded by sparks and lightning bolts. And you also look more intimidating.”

I looked at my hands. They were also surrounded by electricity… Sick.

“So I did it?” I asked.

“Don’t you feel hyper? Don’t you feel that your energy is getting higher instead of lower?” Elec questioned.

“Well… yeah.” I said.

“Then you did it.” he replied, “you finished the first task.”

Wait… There's other tasks?

“What’s the next task?” I asked.

“That is for next time. Because now we will have lunch an--” Elec was saying, but then a sound interrupted him.

DING DONG!

It sounded like the doorbell.

“Hmm?” Elec said, “there aren’t any registered visitors at this time of day. I wonder who it is…”

Elec motioned to leave the room.

“Can I come see?” I asked.

“Sure.”

I followed Elec out of the giant training room, and down a bunch of stairs and through a bunch of hallways. Then, we made it to the great hall, before reaching the front door.

Elec opens the door… and I spotted someone familiar from the painting. It was Aqua, Elec’s brother!

“Aqua! What brings you here?” Elec asked while smiling.

“I came for a visit.” Aqua replied, also smiling. He then spotted me, and in question he then said, “and who is this?”

“This is my new student, Saturo!” Elec said, “he comes from the planet Hindro and is 14 years old, and has a hobby of eating spicy chips.”

Wait. How did he know all that?!

“Nice to meet you, Saturo! You’ll love training under my brother, he’s quite the teacher!” Aqua said. “Speaking of which, I need to get a student as well…”

Then an idea came to me.

“Your power is water, right? I know someone who has their main power as water!” I said.

Aqua looked at me, intrigued.

“Actually, now that I think of it… There’s someone else too, who has their main powers as Electricity and water!” I said.

“You’re talking about Lagi.” Elec said, “yes, Lagi, he may come train with you under me as well if he would like.”

“Except, Saturo, who is the one with their main power only water?” Aqua questioned.

“Oh yeah, her name is Lavender.” I said.

“Well. Elec, I think you should go get them. Bring Lavender, Lagi, and Ivory.” Aqua said.

To be continued in the next chapter...

See more stories by QUARTZMASTER310