/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3) | KidPub Press //
Ultimatanium 2: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 3)

Posted May 19th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here is the next chapter.

/----------

----------/

While we were walking behind Tango, suddenly, appearing from nowhere, we spotted a man. It wasn’t any man, it was Elec. Mehrunes, Draco, Tango, Lavender, and I just stared, before Mehrunes spoke up.

“Hello Elec! What brings you to the middle of nowhere where we are?” Mehrunes asked.

“Lavender…” Elec said, before looking at Lavender. “My brother, Aqua, the Master of Water would like to have you as his student. And, you can thank Saturo later.”

Wow. How come they get masters so easily? That’s not fair!

“Also, where are Lagi and Ivory?” Elec asked.

“Back there, somewhere.” Mehrunes replied. “Lagi from what I know is napping.”

“Okay, farewell.” Elec replied before he walked away, with Lavender behind him.

We watched him before he disappeared from our view. Mehrunes, Draco, Tango, and I were left, with Kehori too, who stood quiet the whole time.

“So…” Tango said, “whoever that was… Let’s go to the shop now.”

“But wait… Where did Listy go?” Draco questioned.

“Who?” Tango asked.

“Someone who came with us but disappeared…” I answered.

I hadn’t realized that she was missing. Where could she have gone? Was it her own doing or someone else's?

“I doubt she got lost so something else had to have happened.” Draco said.

“But what happened?” I asked, “any ideas?”

“Hmm… I’m still thinking. Do you have any ideas Mehrunes?” Draco asked Mehrunes.

But before Mehrunes could say anything, Tango spoke up.

“What kind of person, is Listy?” he asked.

“She acts a lot like Mehrunes in some aspects. Which makes it even more suspicious that she suddenly is missing.” Draco replied.

“Well, it doesn’t necessarily seem like a problem. Let’s continue moving towards the shop.” Tango said, walking.

“Well it could be a problem depending on why she’s missing but if you say so.” Draco said as we followed.

We continued walking for quite a long time until we reached somewhere. It was the shop! It was a normal wooden building, with merchandise inside. Mostly it was weapons and armor though.

We entered the shop. There was a man there.

“Hello! Look around, and if you need anything, let me know!” The man said.

I looked around the shop. There were lots of weapons. Swords, bows, all kinds of axes, spears, maces, and shields and blah blah blah stuff. Lot’s of weapons!

I watched Tango take a sword from the shelf, before heading to the check out to buy it. But then I saw Draco, looking at the bows.

“You want a bow, Draco?” I asked.

“Well I’ve been thinking about what weapon I would want, especially since you have a sword and Saturo has an axe so I decided on getting a bow.” Draco replied while he took a cyan and turquoise compound bow off of the rack.

“A bow?” I asked.

“Well I don’t need a melee weapon really when I have these.” Draco replied, making his gauntlets appear on his hands.

“True… Except, do you know how to use it?” I questioned.

“Even if he doesn't, there is bound to be someone who can teach him.” Mehrunes said, coming next to us.

“I know how to shoot a compound bow.” Draco said, “well. Kinda…”

We were silent for a moment until Mehrunes spoke up, again.

“Well you can buy it then go find Arrow to train you with it.” Mehrunes said.

“Well that could be hard with the war going on but regardless, I’ll buy it anyway.” Draco said, taking the bow as well as twenty arrows to the store owner.

He payed for it, it cost 100 Ultims. So he had 400 Ultims left.

“So Tango what are you here to get anyway?” Draco asked after putting the bow on his back and the arrows away.

Tango was looking at the swords, with a sword already in his hand.

“Oh I just bought a sword. I’m looking around for another, because I might buy a backup one.” Tango answered.

“Okay.” Draco said, before looking at me and Mehrunes. “I’m gathering you two don’t need anything though.”

“Yeah.” I said, “Neither will Kehori, she’s just outside doing something. I have no idea what though.”

“Yeah but there are three people that we have no idea on where they are.” Draco said.

“Well let’s go then. We’ve got what we came for, haven’t we, Tango?” I said, looking at Tango.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Tango replied.

We then exited the shop. It was time to find Kehori and plan to do something to keep us from being bored.

“Kehori!” I shouted, “Kehori where are you!?”

No reply.

“Kehori?”

No reply again.

“Where did she go?”

“I dunno…” Draco said.

First it was Listy, and now Kehori… They just flat out disappeared! Where could they have gone?

“This is getting very suspicious. We may want to be more cautious for now.” Draco said.

“Except you can’t do the impossible!” said a familiar voice.

We turned, spotting Folly in front of us… Was this his doing?

“Uhh… how exactly does ‘not being able to do the impossible’ have to do with being more cautious?” Draco asked, confused.

“You cannot be cautious, Broshi!” Folly said. “You’re too stupid and idiotic to be cautious!”

“Well at least my name, according to the dictionary, doesn’t literally mean idiot.” Draco replied.

“Actually, it does.” Folly said.

“Here look in the dictionary.” Mehrunes said, throwing a dictionary at Folly and handing one at Draco.

Folly looks inside, and smirks. He shows the book to us, and we see…

‘Draco: Noun: A stupid and idiotic person’.

“See?” Folly said, smirking.

“I thought you said his name was Broshi.” Mehrunes said. “Oh and, that’s not a dictionary. It’s a thesaurus.”

“It actually is.” Folly replied, showing us the cover which said, ‘Dictionary’, “and also, look at what Broshi means.”

He shows us the book again.

‘Broshi: Noun: A person having or showing a quick-witted intelligence.’

“You are not an idiot, are you? You are Broshi!” Folly said.

“Technically names versus the actual word are two different things. Names could be said t--” Mehrunes began, but was interrupted.

“Shut up, no one gives a fudge about what you say!” Folly interrupted.

“Mmhmm.” Mehrunes replied. “Suuuure.”

“Fudging leave, it’s time for me to fight Broshi again.” Folly said. “ALONE.”

“Folly you literally fought me less than a day ago.” Draco said.

“But I didn’t get to finish. It’s my time now.” Folly replied, “I should take you to the arena we will fight in.”

“Okay. Can I watch?” Mehrunes asked.

“No, someone else wants you.” Folly replied, “but for now…”

Suddenly, I felt something sharp enter my leg, and I look down to see a needle. Before I could do anything, I felt sleepy and then, I fell asleep…

?

Elec returns, with Lavender, Lagi and Ivory. They were here! I won’t have to train alone!

“And I’m back.” Elec said once he enters the mansion (we are in the Great Hall). “Welcome, Lavender, Lagi, and Ivory to my home!”

All three of them looked around, amazed.

“Wow… This place is big…” Lagi said.

“Yeah. And yellow and blue.” Ivory said.

“You guys also get your own room.” Elec said to Lagi and Ivory, “except there’s only one available so you’ll have to share.”

“I’m okay with that.” Lagi said.

“I am as well.” Ivory said.

“You’ll get your rooms later. For now, Aqua is waiting in the training room. Your main powers are Electricity and Water, right?” Elec asked, as the four of us followed him through the Great Hall.

“Well, I don’t really use my crystal for electricity, but yes, my main power is water.” Lagi said.

“So both then. Alright, and Lavender is only water?” Elec asked, looking at Lavender.

“Huh? Oh yeah, my power is only water.” Lavender said.

Elec looks over at Ivory, and she knew his question so she answered it right away.

“My main power is fire, I don’t use electricity unless I need to.” Ivory said.

“Lagiacrus’s use electricity as one of their mains. So you will also train under me.” Elec responded.

“Alright, that’s more time with more people who I know more.” Ivory said.

We then headed up the stairs, many stairs, and then through more hallways until we made it to the giant training room. We enter, and spot Aqua standing there.

“Hello there!” Aqua greeted, “I am Aqua, the Master of Water.”

“Hi there.” Lagi said.

“Hello.” Ivory said.

Elec walks over next to Aqua. The four of us were standing there in a line, facing them.

“So, we will have a training session.” Elec said, “before we have lunch. Lagi, Ivory, since we will work with Electricity, you both may turn into a Lagiacrus now.”

“Got it.” Lagi said. He turned into a Lagiacrus, and right after that Ivory turned into a Lagiacrus, but a white one.

I spotted that Lavender had already began working with Aqua, a hundred feet away.

“Now, Lagi, Ivory.” Elec said, “I enchanted this room before you came, you can speak normally as a Lagiacrus, so… Let’s begin. I taught this to Saturo already, but you will become more powerful when you become the ‘source’ of electricity and not just a conductor.”

“Okay, but one thing before we try.” Lagi started. “All Lagiacrus don’t generate or anything, we just store and discharge.”

“But the Ivory Lagiacrus are better at it then the regular.” Ivory pointed out.

“You aren’t any ordinary Lagiacrus, my students. You are Ultimate Lagiacrus.” Elec stated, “you will be able to do it.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Let’s do it!” Lagi roared.

“That was loud…” Ivory muttered.

I realized that all I was doing right now was watching. So I took a seat near the wall. This could get interesting.

“So. Do you know the benefits of becoming the ‘source’?” Elec asked.

“No.” Lagi said.

“I’m guessing you’ll tell us.” Ivory said.

“Yes. You will be fast, and a high amount of energy that is rapidly increasing every second. It is overpowered and really useful.” Elec explained.

“Okay then. How do we do it?” Lagi asked.

“There are multiple ways, but the easiest way is to shock yourself, but you have to charge all of your energy and then you shock yourself. But you have to be extremely tired before you shoot it.” Elec answered.

“Alright, I’ll try.” Lagi said.

“Let’s do this!” Ivory said as she started charging power.

I just watched.

“You need to put ALL your energy into it! Leave NOTHING there! Or else it will not work.” Elec said.

“I’m getting there!” Ivory roared.

“Lagi, you too.” Elec said.

“Alright, I’ll start.” Lagi said.

I then watched them charge all their energy.

“You’ll know when you are done when you feel tired and like you are about to fall asleep.” Elec said, “but when you get to that point, you shoot your energy in the air, and then turn it into a lightning bolt and zap yourself.”

“Okay, but just saying, it may take a while, we can store electricity through our entire bodies.” Lagi said.

“Do it faster.” Elec ordered.

“Yes sir!” Lagi roared.

“This is hard!” Ivory roared.

“FASTER!” Elec shouted, it scared me that he yelled all of a sudden.

“I AM!” Lagi roared.

“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!” Ivory roared.

“IT HURTS!” Lagi roared.

“IT’S SUPPOSED TO HURT! PUSH YOURSELF!” Elec yelled.

“I AM!!!” Lagi roared.

“DO YOU HAVE ANY ENERGY LEFT?!” Elec yelled.

“IF I CAN STILL TALK, THEN YES!!!” Ivory roared.

“IT STILL HURTS!!!” Lagi roared.

THEN USE IT ALL!” Elec shouted.

There was so much yelling that I covered my ears to prevent myself from becoming deaf or having hearing issues.

*ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*” Lagi roared.

“IS ALL YOUR ENERGY USED?!” Elec asked.

They didn’t reply. Probably because they didn’t have the energy to. They just shot out a ball of electricity into the air, before falling to the floor. They were then struck by lightning… Then they became the source. They had sparks and electricity around them.

“Good job.” Elec said, “you did it.”

“Can I take a nap now?” Lagi asked.

“Why are you always so sleepy?” Ivory asked.

“Because I can be. I slept a lot when I was young.” Lagi answered.

“Well then your next lesson will be to stay awake for 24 hours.” Elec said. “Starting from… Now. It’s been a second already.”

“Well, that’s a start.” Lagi said.

“So, do you want to train or something? That could help.” Ivory asked.

“Sure. Hit me with your best shot!” Lagi said.

“Not now.” Elec said, “remember, now is time for lunch. Follow me to the dining room! We will also have a couple of guests so be on your best behavior.”

To be continued in the next chapter...

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32
Please bear with me as I am

Please bear with me as I am incredibly late on the trend, but I am aware that you have completed a TON of books in the Ultimates series (1&2). That's not only impressive but super inspiring! This chapter may have had a lot of yelling involved at the end, but did a good job of giving your characters personality. An edge. Nice work. If you keep this up, you could climb to the top as one of KP's most accomplished authors.

I'm proud! 

Posted by SuperJ on Fri, 05/19/2017 - 15:12
Nice one Osaid!

Nice one Osaid!

Posted by F@de578 on Fri, 05/19/2017 - 15:29
Thank you all!

Thank you all! :D

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by SiliconDioxideMaster on Fri, 05/19/2017 - 16:02