/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimatanium: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 14) | KidPub Press //
Ultimatanium: 2nd Series of Ultimates: (Chapter 14)

Posted May 16th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here's the last chapter in book 1.

/----------

----------/

At first, I was sad. But then, I was not. It was all good, all fine. There was a purpose, to gain power, to gain abilities, to gain protection. I care about my friends, but I also care about those too.

So I said yes. I agreed to go. I was interested, in Elec, what he could do, how he even lives… He’s the Master of Electricity! THE MASTER! And I’m getting trained by him! HOW SICK IS THAT!? THAT IS PROBABLY RARE! I CAN GET FAMOUS!

And now I can hang out with Glitter again. While Elec and I were walking towards the HUGE AWESOME mansion, and Elec heard me call him Glitter. I heard his real name was Zap, but Elec said he’s changed it to Glitter cause Glitter liked that name more!

“There’s the mansion. Pretty sick, isn’t it?” Elec asked while we got closer.

“So wait… I get my OWN HUGE room?” I asked, eager for an answer.

“Yep. Right next to mine.” Elec replied, “also, Glitter’s got his own room too by the way. It’s the biggest room, because, he can change his size, it’s one of his powers.”

“Yeah, I realized…” I said, “wait, I have a question. When I first met Glitter, he was summoned and Dakres was after him… Any idea why?”

Elec looked down at me.

“I don’t know, but, I do know, Dakres was trying to gain my energy. I have very high amounts of energy… And so does Glitter, and so will you after you get trained.” Elec said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

We continued walking, and we got closer. The mansion was HUGE. It was between two electric mountains, and it had everything! It looked like a temple too, for some reason…

“Sweet.” I said, “can I have a spicy chips pool?”

Elec paused, looked over at me like I was crazy.

“Why in the--- Nevermind, if you want, make it on your own.” Elec said, “your room is big enough for that.”

“Ha, I was only joking.” I said.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU MUST MAKE A SPICY CHIPS POOL!! OR ELSE!!!!Krydret shouted in my mind.

“Actually, I wasn’t joking.” I then said real quick, before saying to Krydret, “just shut up, Krydret.”

“Well… I was interested in you, because, I saw that Glitter was attached to you. He likes you…” Elec said.

I looked over at Glitter, who grinned and raised his eyebrows up and down at me, which sort of creeped me out, and sort of made me smile.

“Yeah… I could tell, he stuck with me in my pocket a lot.” I said, “how does he not get bored in there though? I don’t know.”

Elec laughed. We had made it to the entrance of his mansion now.

“Come on in! I’ll show you around, and then tomorrow, we will start training.” Elec said.

I smiled, following Elec inside. I was excited. To train. I wonder what Elec can do, and what he can teach me…

But wait… Out of all my friends, I’m the only one who has a true master… Will they get masters soon? I sure hope so. Otherwise I’ll be much stronger than them that I would just make them look weak.

I’m excited to see how this will go… I guess it’s time to power up!

To Be Continued…

To be continued in book 2! Which is coming soon!!!

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32