/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates 1: 3rd Series: (Prologue and Chapter 1): {NEW: CC PLEASE} | KidPub Press //
Ultimates 1: 3rd Series: (Prologue and Chapter 1): {NEW: CC PLEASE}

Posted May 9th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

This is all new and you will be able to understand without having read the past books. You would understand better if you read the past, but you will still understand what's going on here even if you haven't. 

Prologue:

“He’s got a rare case of personality disorder.” the doctor spoke softly and respectfully, “I’ve seen much worse however. He’s not to the extreme.”

“Thank you for letting me know.” the older man nodded as he took his leave.

“Should we tell him?” asked a young man to the older man.

“It’s not necessary. He’ll just have to do as I say.” the older man said.

“You’ve already got him interested in the topic, so, he’d be willing to do it on his own. I talked to him last night about it.” the young man said.

“He’s done well in training. He’s prepared for it.” said the older man.

“Hopefully he’ll learn his emotions and personality out there.” said the young man, “I hope…”

“He will.” the older man said, “his grandfather went through the same thing. And his grandfather recovered from it. He will recover as well.”

“How long would it take?” asked the young man.

“A year or two. It would depend.” the older man replied. “He’s passed most of the training I have given him. I would say he’s all set.”

“Hopefully the symptoms don’t happen to him out there.” the young man said, “if he spazzes out and only pays attention to what is happening around him… He could be in danger and can’t do anything about it since he’s alone.”

“Do not worry about him. He will be fine.” The older man said, “worry about raising your child at the moment. Leave your brother to overcome his disorder.”

“Hmm, although you said raising him differently than you raised me would have done something…” the young man said.

“It did, it gave him some personality and emotion.” The older man replied, “but it’s not enough to determine that he has overcome the disorder. You read the doctor’s report.”

“Yeah.”

“This is the only way he’d get out of it entirely. Dangerous or not, it’s the only way.”

Chapter 1: Saturo

Well. Let’s see. Where should I start… Okay how about with who I am. I’m Saturo Kanshiro, a student of the Master of Electricity, Elec. And I’ve gotten pretty powerful now, I’ve been training for about a year. I leveled up immensely overall. Not just me though, my friends did too. But I guess you could say that I leveled up the most.

Thanks to Elec… Who’s kind of my Dad now. Kind of. He didn’t adopt me or sign papers to legally take me as his son. I’m just his student, but our relationship is a Dad-Son kind of relationship. My real Dad is dead… Killed along with my home planet, along with my Mom. The planet blew up. Destroyed by… Well I’m an orphan, but I’ve grown used to it now. I have my friends…

I’ve also grown used to my home. It’s not where Elec lives, in his mansion, Elec actually lives in a lot of places. I have a room in that mansion, but now I have an actual house. Er- it’s more like an apartment. It’s got a kitchen, a TV, a couch, a bedroom, bathrooms, you know. The usual apartment. I designed it however, put some cool electric effects on the walls. I covered the whole house with that design. My bed sheets, my couch, the TV… I like it. Because it’s just like my powers.

Overall there are apartments all over here at the training center. Some apartments are empty. Elec bought this place for us specifically, so we can all train and do our work with each other. Because he didn’t want me to be lonely. It’s been about a year since we left the Water Planet, where we had taken part in a ‘war’. A small one. Between two different clans or whatever. I sided with my friends Lagi and Ivory, not because I really wanted to. In reality I didn't. They made me uncomfortable and they didn’t show any appreciation to have strong friends that could protect them… Well… That's all over now. I try to forget what happened there because it’s sad.

Well. Elec said we would get a break. A trip. So we’re going to the biggest Water Park on the planet. I just finished packing my bag, I was gonna change into my swim trunks there. Oh and I’m living on Ertin, its an Urban city planet, with multiple biomes and climates all around, unlike other planets in the galaxy that are just one climate or completely the same all over. And since it’s an urban city, we travel around with cars or airplanes, spaceships are only used to go to other planets, mostly you’d have to go to the space station to do that. Otherwise if you own a spaceship, you can park it or take off anywhere on your property. If you park a spaceship anywhere else you’d be fined, it’s illegal. There’s a lot of laws, and they’re different depending on what planet you’re on. Most laws are just commonly known since they’re the same everywhere, like for example, robbing a bank is illegal, although it’d be hard to do, security is pretty good and has gotten better. Well, enough talk about that now. I gotta get going to the Water Park, I don’t want to be late.

I walked out my apartment door, locking it behind me while taking a deep breathe. I was responsible for my own home, I’m now fifteen years old anyway, I had to be responsible.

“Hey,” a male, slightly deep voice was heard from next to me. I titled my head to see who it was as I proceeded with locking my door.

It was a guy with dirty blonde hair and a blue jacket. He was one of my friends, his name’s Pixelen, but we all call him Pixel.

“Oh hey there, Pixel. You ready to go?” I asked him.

“Yep,” he said, “ready to go.”

“We’re supposed to meet them there, right?” I asked, putting my keys away into my pocket.

“Yeah, we get Draco and drive over,” he said. “It’s not too far from here. 2 hour drive, I believe.”

“Okay, sounds good,” I smiled. “We’ll meet the rest there then?”

“I believe so,” he began, “but you should double check on that. Maybe someone else would need a ride.”

“Is there anyone else here?” I didn’t sense anyone. “I mean, you can double check but I’m pretty sure they’re all gone already.”

“Talsa is still here, but she has her own way to get there. More efficient, I believe. Wonder why she won’t let us use it.”

“Yeah, I’m curious to what it is…”

“Well, we’d better go get Draco,” Pixel finally announced, as he went to the car.

“Okay you can go to the car, I’ll get Draco,” I replied. He nodded and turned around, walking to the garage, which was located next to the digital library and office near the front door.

I casually walked over to the room next to mine, which belonged to my friend Draco. I rang his doorbell and waited. Soon the door opened and a boy my age with slightly bushy brown hair with a white shirt, black jacket, blue pants and black and turquoise shoes and a cyan scarf stepped out. He was slightly taller then I was.

“Hey Satu,” Draco said.

“Hey there, Pixel is waiting in the car. Did you get your swimsuit?” I questioned.

“Of course I did. I wouldn’t forget!” Draco said confidently as he walked out into the hallway. “Well let’s get going then.”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

Together we walked down the stairs that led to our apartments and crossed the garden and fountain to the garage. Inside we spotted a green car, that looked next gen. It was beautiful for a car. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were multifunctional.

I looked over at Draco. “Do you want front seat or back?”

“I’ll take the back,” Draco replied.

“Okay.” I opened the front seats doors and hopped in as Draco hopped into the backseat. Pixel sat across from me in the driver’s seat. “We’re ready,” I told him.

The garage opened, and Pixelen zipped out of the garage at at least 100 miles per hour. Yeah, Pixel can drive fast here since there’s no speed limit on our property. Before we knew it, we were on the road, at an even faster speed. This guy was insane!

“Pixel, you realize that there is a speed limit?” I asked, as I struggled to put on the seat belt since I forgot to. Draco was struggling to put it on as well, and was flinging all over the back seat as if he were a cotton ball attached to a stick with a string while it was being shaked like a soda can.

“Speed limit?” Pixel asked, “there's no such thing!” Next thing we know, we were in the air. I was right about the car being multifunctional.

“Oh,” I felt dumb. “Of course we’re flying. But we’re going to have to land at an airport if we don’t want to be arrested. Or have some thing that makes the car invisible when we’re in the air, and normal when we’re on the road.”

“I have something to turn us invisible. Don’t you worry,” Pixel said.

“OwowowOwow!” Draco was still bouncing around the back.

I then heard Draco activate his defense technique, he was covered in a glowing cyan aura in the shape of reptile scales. He calls it Dragon Scales, and his defence is higher when he uses it. Not even bullets would hurt him with that technique activated.

“Well at least now I’m not in pain anymore.” He then said as he continued bouncing. “This is still annoying though.”

“Then put the seatbelt on!” I said to him, as I finally succeeded in putting on my seatbelt.

“I CAN’T! I’VE GAINED TOO MUCH MOMENTUM! I’M LIKE A BOUNCY BALL WITH THE FRICTION OF A WET BAR OF SOAP! I CAN’T STOP MOVING!” Draco shouted loudly as he kept bouncing around.

“I’m driving in a straight line, how are you bouncing?” Pixel asked.

“I was going up and down. Because of the rise upwards at high speed. I tried to move and that just sent in other directions.” Draco said.

“Then don’t move,” Pixel retorted.

“I can’t stop. Because of momentum. I’m not trying to move anymore.” Draco said. “But I’m still bouncing.”

“How come you’re the only one that’s bouncing like that? The rest of us were fine.” I said.

“Because there’s a lot more space back here. It’s a lot more compact in the front. So you don’t bounce much if at all.” Draco said.

“I think you’re just messing with your own momentum,” Pixel was looking in front of him the whole time. “If you think about this in terms of physics, what’s happening to you is impossible unless you’re applying it to yourself!”

“I’m not changing my momentum. Why would I?” Draco asked. “HOW would I?”

“I have a feeling that there is a blue haired kid in the trunk,” Pixel hid a smile.

“Oh. So HE’S doing it.” Draco rolled his eyes.

“He’s coming along with us,” Pixel said.

Pixel was talking about Rando. He’s one of our friends as well, although he doesn’t live with us, he does tend to visit us very often. Thing is, he’s random. Like, either he has a sickness or he’s just plain dumb. But there were times he’s proven not to be dumb, so I doubt it. But yeah, Rando being in the trunk explains Draco’s odd momentum.

“I still don’t understand how Rando does it, but does it matter?” I said.

“Not really. He can do seemingly anything. So manipulating momentum doesn’t seem like that big of a deal when he’s doing it.” Draco said.

“Guys, we’re almost there,” Pixel notified.

“Yeah, I realized that you said it was a two hour drive, except we flew,” I responded, leaning to look down at the city below through the window. I could see the giant waterpark from here.

“Ookay… Time to park this thing.” He said. He flew over a open parking lot, and above an open parking. “So there is 5 miles per hour wind, meaning I gotta go 3 inches to the left.”

He did so, and the car dropped. “UNICORN PUPPIES!!” We heard Rando yell from the trunk, as Pixelen pressed a pink button on the steering wheel. A parachute opened, and we hit the parking. Exactly in the middle. It was 100% perfect.

Pixelen returned the parachute into the car with a push of a button, and we exited the car. I stood at the door for a second and looked at the water park. It was huge. And there was this one water slide that looked fun, that dropped you down in a straight line. I closed the car door and walked over to the back of the car, where Pixel was opening the trunk.

He leaned over and opened it with one hand, sliding it upward and revealing the blue haired random boy, Rando. He was sucking his toe, a gross habit of his.

“Come on out, Rando,” Pixel said.

“SKREE!” Rando hopped out of the trunk and landed face first onto the ground, making a chicken noise when he hit the floor.

“Okay, let’s go,” I said to Rando, “you wanna swim, right?”

“MAH POTATO IS GREEN!” Rando yelled.

Pixel smiled, and the four of us started walking towards the entrance of the water park. We arrived and there was a woman at the gate, where you get tickets from.

“Welcome to the Water Park of Ertin!” The woman greeted us, “the biggest park on the planet!”

“Yeah, we’re part of the Elec group,” I informed the woman. Elec had paid for us beforehand.

“Oh,” she looked over at her computer, “you are Saturo?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “And the rest of us are Rando, Draco, and Pixelen.”

“Okay you can go on in!” The woman said, “enjoy your time!”

She then let us through the gate. We headed to the locker room so we could change into our swimsuits. That’s when we split to change. I walked into a shower and changed. You can probably guess what my trunks look like. Yep, you guessed right. Electricity all over!

I put my clothes in the bag, and exited the shower, putting the bag in a locker and locking it.

“SATU WATU!” I heard Rando shout from next to me.

“Oh hey Ra--” I turned and stopped talking. Rando was wearing a bikini. “What on Ertin are you wearing?!”

“BANANA!” Rando said. “MELTED CHEESE FLAKES OF DOOM!”

“Okay then, I’m not gonna question that…” I looked around for Draco, then spotted him walk on over.

“Oh hey guys,” he said, seemingly not caring about what Rando was wearing.

“Hey, we’re supposed to meet the others here right? Or are they out in the park already?” I asked Draco.

He sat down on a bench with his turquoise swim trunks. “Well Ich said we were supposed to wait here.”

“Actually, I forgot to say earlier,” Pixel came out of a shower with purple swim trunks on, “Ich’s not coming.”

“Oh well then nevermind,” Draco said.

“Then let’s go find the others outs--” I was saying, but I stopped myself again. Rando’s head was in the sink. “Rando, get out of there.”

“Hmnmhmnmng,” Rando said. I could not understand a word he was saying, it all sounded muffled. “Penflawfhawdmm.”

“Guys, he’s stuck,” Pixel pointed out walking over to help get him out. “Someone come help me.”

Suddenly Rando was out of the sink and was standing, next to him a brown spikey haired boy our age with black swim trunks.

“Oh hey Flip,” I said.

“Hello Saturo,” he responded, “that drop slide is amazing, you should definitely try it.”

“Okay, I will,” I smiled.

“Come on, the others are waiting for you at our private table,” Flip walked out the locker room door. The rest of us followed him.

“RED CHEESE FLIPPERS SILLINESS!!” Rando then yelled, and he began running.

“Rando, no running, the floor is wet you’ll--” Flip was talking to Rando, but he was cut off.

Rando didn’t trip or fall, he ran into someone, and fell backwards. We looked over at the someone. It was another boy our age with short brown hair, and dark green swim trunks.

“Ah. Great.” the boy said.

It was Mehrunes, who we also know as the chef. Back at home he opened a restaurant, but it's actually free food for us.

“Oh, hi Mehrunes,” Draco greeted him.

“Yes. Hi.” Mehrunes said. “Snakes aren’t allowed. Can you see the bind I’m in?”

Oh yeah. Mehrunes has a pet snake named Mr. Slithers, who is always wrapped around his neck. That snake is what makes Mehrunes nice, without it he can be a jerk.

“Well that sucks,” Flip said, “maybe you don’t want to be around Arada, in about soon.”

“Why not be around me?” A girl our age appeared, she had long dark brown hair and she had on a purple swimsuit.

“Oh, hi Arada,” Flip greeted her, “okay, bye Arada.” He then just walked away from us.

“Ah. Cool,” Mehrunes said. “GREAT. Rando why are you in a bikini?”

“Cheese,” Rando replied.

“Fun,” Mehrunes said.

Then another girl with a red swimsuit walked up to us. She had long red hair too, which I don’t question. I have before, I’m not sure if it’s dyed or natural or something that has to do with her powers. I just don’t question it.

“Yo, whatup Listy,” Arada greeted her.

“The swimpark we’re at,” Listy said. “That’s really it, though.”

“Technically speaking, it’s not up but around,” another boy with dirty blonde hair walked up to us, he had trunks that were a mixture of gray and white.

Some of it is up,” Listy replied.

“Good point,” the boy replied. His name’s Teleyon, and he’s one of the computer geeks, Arada complains about him playing video games all the time. “Well, good thing, we get our own private hot tub.”

“Oh that’s cool,” I said.

“No,” Teleyon replied, “it’s hot. A hot tub, not a cool tub.”

“PUNUNUNUNUNUNZ!” Rando commented.

“Anyway, I’m gonna go to the drop slide, the line is long, but it’s worth it,” Teleyon then walked away towards the tallest slide in the park.

“Mhmm cool,” Mehrunes said.

“Tango and Lauren are with Bella in the kiddie pool,” Arada informed us, “also Mehrunes, you’re a perv.”

“Thanks, you too,” Mehrunes said. “Where'd that come from, may I ask.”

“I see ya takin glances at Listy,” Arada said, a hand on her hip.

Mehrunes shrugged. “So?”

“Yeah,” I said, “they’re lovers, let them be.”

“Hold yer tongue Saturo,” Mehrunes smirked.

“Okayyy,” I replied, then looked at Arada, “where’s Lav?”

“Doin’ slides,” Arada answered, “thats where everyone else is anyway, except for Elec, he’s at our private hot tub.”

“We’re just wasting time standing here, I’m gonna go on some rides,” Draco then drifted away from the group.

I was about to say something, but was interrupted, by Rando. He had dived into the kiddie pool, right where there was the sign on the floor that said no diving. He was underwater, for way too long.

When he came out of the water, he looked like he was suffocating, and when he put his head back underwater he seemed fine again. Wow. So random.

Rando put his head in the air.

“Blrblbrlbblrrblbrl…” Then he put his head back underwater.

“Such random,” Mehrunes said.

“Indeed,” Pixel replied. “I’m also going to go on some rides, and meet up with Talsa.” He then walked off, leaving me alone with Mehrunes, Rando (who was still underwater) Arada, and Listy.

“Yo List, wanna go ride some rides?” Arada turned to Listy.

“Sure!” Listy said.

“Alright, let’s go,” the two of them walked off as well. Now it was just Rando, Mehrunes, and I. Except Rando swam off somewhere, so I suppose it’s just Mehrunes and I.

“So Saturo,” Mehrunes said. “About Lav…”

“Yeah, I dunno where she is,” I said, “Arada said she was riding slides, so, I guess I’ll talk to her later.”

I noticed Mehrunes smirking.

“What are you planning?” I asked him, nervous.

“Lots of things, with knowledge I shouldn't have,” Mehrunes smiled evilly.

“Don’t tell her, I’m supposed to tell her myself,” I said.

“I know,” Mehrunes said. “To fix your relationship with Draco because something about his dead crush. It’s fine, frankally you need to thank Mr Slithers for my not telling anyone, though.”

“I’ll do that later, but I was sure you were spying anyway,” I said. Although this had happened months ago. I said something to Draco without thinking and he got mad at me, and for him to forgive me, I had to tell Lavender my feelings for her. He was nice and let me take my time though. “But since you didn’t tell anyone, I’m not gonna beat you up.”

“You weren't gonna anyway,” Mehrunes said. “Look, the thing is that Draco is technically blackmailing you. And despite everything I wanna make sure you’re okay with what he’s making you do.”

“Well, I started talking to her more often now,” I said, “and I’ve learned to not have a red face around her all the time, so it’s gotten easier to hide.”

“But how are you supposed to hide when you’re telling her?” Mehrunes asked. “Hiding doesn’t help here, bud. Not that I would know from experience, but you can only tell someone when you’re actually ready. So are you ready?”

“No…” I said slyly, “I’m afraid of what her response would be…”

“I’m pretty sure that’s the words of literally everyone when faced with this situation,” Mehrunes said.

“Yeah, and, you’ve seen how she acts around me! It’s no different than how she acts around you! I’m just, there, ya know?” I said.

“Kinda,” Mehrunes said. “I don’t know what to tell you I guess. You are kinda just there in Lav’s life, maybe it’ll go well. I’m gonna predict that it goes better than you expect, because you never know with people, ya know?”

“I suppose,” I replied, “I should find a fortune teller Ultimate and have him tell me my future or something. Maybe then, I might have a chance at it.”

“Or ya know, get Rando to start spitting insight like he did on the white death planet,” Mehrunes shrugged. “Yes I know about that, don’t ask how. OR! And this is a cool one, I think Pixel can read minds.”

“Then, I could ask him,” I said.

“There’s a lot of things you could do. Or you could just ask Lav. Ya know,” Mehrunes said. “You come doin your thing with other people, me and Listy ya know, why are you not as confident now? I wonder.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t really had to go through this before,” I sighed.

“Yeah…” Mehrunes said. “I wouldn’t get anyone to tell you the outcome. Kinda ruins the fun. But whatever you want.”

“I don’t think I should do it, yeah,” I agreed.

“Hi!” I then heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and spotted two random girls that I never had seen before. They were looking right at me, and giggling.

“Uh, hi…?” I didn’t know what to do.

“What’s your name?” one of the girls asked, as they both giggled.

“I’m Saturo,” I answered. I looked over at Mehrunes for a second, he smirked.

“That’s a cool name!” The other girl beamed.

“I would consider it, shocking,” I said, making a pun dealing with my power and swim trunks.

That just made the girls giggle more. Except I was smiling… For some reason. I looked over at Mehrunes again, he was just watching carefully.

“We were wondering if you wanted to…-” one of the girls started saying. Except she was interrupted.

“No, he doesn’t, shoo, go away, find another guy,” I was surprised to see Lavender appear on the scene.

Mehrunes snickered.

“Who are you?” one of the girls asked Lavender.

“Guess then go away,” Mehrunes replied.

“What he said,” Lavender added.

The girls looked offended, then they walked away. I just stood there, trying to figure out what had happened.

“Hey Saturo,” Lavender then said, “I’m gonna go on the drop slide, wanna come along with me?”

“Uh…” I thought, “sure, but I need to use the bathroom first, I’ll catch up with you.”

“Okay, see ya,” she then walked off towards the drop slide.

I stood there for a second, then turned to Mehrunes.

“I dunno what you want from me. Don’t tell her here at the waterpark, but go on some rides with her. Subtly see how much she likes you,” Mehrunes said.

“He’s got a good idea,” I heard Draco’s voice behind me. “You should do it. It’ll show how much she enjoys your company.”

“Okay, but… That just happened, right? I’m not dreaming?” I asked. I pinched myself, I wasn’t dreaming. “She told those girls to go away, then does that mean what I think it means?”

“It could,” Draco shrugged. “Only one way to find out though.”

“Yeah, but, that just gave me more confidence,” I smiled. I took a deep breath, “well, then, I guess I’ll see ya guys later.” I waved goodbye to Draco and Mehrunes and after they waved back, I started my way towards the drop slide.

When I got to it, there was a big staircase that went up, and the line was up to the sign that says how tall you must be to ride! That’s a long line! That gives me time to spend with Lav I guess, but I’m still kinda nervous about this… But, she told those girls to go away, she must like me, right? It only makes sense that way… I hope she does… Because I’ve liked her for so long now.

“Hey,” I spotted Flip in the back of the line. “Hey Saturo!”

I walked over to him. “Hey Flip.”

“I saw what happened over there with Lav,” he smirked, “I had foreseen it, just like I foresaw Arada calling Meh a perv.”

I forgot about Flip’s ability… When he meditates, which he does very often, he can see glimpses of the future. He said just glimpses, he can’t see the whole thing.

“You’ll do fine,” Flip said, “trust me on that.”

“Yeah, I’m not even worried or nervous much,” I replied. Everyone knew about the crush I had on Lavender, because I was terrible at hiding it.

“Well, I know a guy who's older brother works here, we can get through the line faster with him,” Flip said.

“Oh? Really? Where is he?” I questioned.

“Right behind ya,” Flip pointed.

I turned around, seeing a brown haired teen buying something from Drippin’ Cream, an ice cream stand.

“That him?” I asked, gesturing towards the guy.

“Yeah,” Flip nodded. He walked over to the guy, “hey there!”

“Yo, whatup Flip?” he asked, then to me, “and hello other person.”

“I’m Saturo,” I informed him.

“Wait,” he paused, “you look and sound familiar, but I can’t remember from what.”

I looked at the guy closely, and realized that he also looked and sounded familiar, “oh, you’re Asolo, right?”

“Yeah, the one and only,” he said.

“I remember you, we’ve ran into each other a couple times,” I said back.

“So that’s from where! I remember you now. And that other person. Ichoo or Ich or something along the lines of that.”

“Yeah, he’s not here though,” I replied, I didn’t know where Ich was either.

“Oh. Well that sucks. Well, what about Draco?” He asked.

“He’s here somewhere,” I answered.

“Well, anyway, we should go on some rides,” he said.

“Yeah, we’re wondering if we could get up to the drop slide faster,” Flip said, nodding at the long line with his head, “it’s a long line.”

“Hmm,” he thought, “I might be able to get us up there faster. Give me a sec.” He turned around, running to a place in the distance. He returned with a pass of some kind handing one to each of us. “Fast passes. It’ll get us up faster.”

“Wait, where do we put them when we go down the slides then?” I asked, tilting my head.

“It’s just a waterproof sticker to put on your swim trunks.” He had a ‘duh’ expression on his face.

“Oh,” I felt kind of dumb. I was expecting something that you hang around your neck, I don’t know why. “Thanks!”

“Anytime,” he said, “let’s go ride some rides!”

“Uh,” I remembered that I told Lavender that I’d catch up with her, “I kinda promised someone else that I’d go with them, hey, do you have another fastpass?”

“How many are in your group?” He asked.

“I just need one,” I responded.

“Okay then,” He moved his fingers, revealing another one, behind his own. “Here you go!”

“Thanks, sorry to trouble you,” I took the pass with a smile on my face.

“It’s all good,” he told me, as I turned and walked over to where I would catch up to Lav.

Comments? Suggestions? Also let me know what I could call this instead of just Ultimates if you have any ideas cuz I don't know at the moment.

Being a slow reader, I might

Being a slow reader, I might take a little while reading this, but so far it's been for interesting!

Posted by Cherith on Wed, 05/09/2018 - 20:43
Interesting indeed, thank

Interesting indeed, thank you for commenting!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Thu, 05/10/2018 - 07:34
I didn't have enough time to

I didn't have enough time to read the chapter, but I did read the prologue and am commenting so I can have this in my track and read the first chapter later!

Posted by VI (*Jill*) on Sat, 05/12/2018 - 00:12
Alright! Let me know what

Alright! Let me know what you think of the first chapter when you read it! 

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Sat, 05/12/2018 - 11:46
Hooo boy I keep meaning to

Hooo boy I keep meaning to catch up with this story!!

This is cool! I remember the first few chapters originally not having any girls in them, this is nice to see so many. Well done with the romantic tension between Lavender and Saturo, by the way. 

Hmm I wonder where Ich is. 

Okay, so is Rando one of those characters who's just comic relief until something serious happens, then he's really helpful? 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Revival on Fri, 05/18/2018 - 11:37
Yay! Yeah as you can see I

Yay! Yeah as you can see I changed the style of writing. And also, yeah, Rando is one of those characters you guessed right xd

Thanks for your comment! Glad you're enjoying this.

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Fri, 05/18/2018 - 12:37