//
Ultimates 3: (Chapter 10)

Ultimates 3: (Chapter 10)

Posted January 9th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by Glowing Quartz

Here is the next chapter! Enjoy!

{Chapter 10}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|   ~~The~Ferocious~Beast~~   |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Boom!
The ball of darkness split into two, disappearing entirely. Dakres looks, and sees Glare. Glare had a golden sword, that was shining brightly. It was surrounded by a golden aura.

“W-what!?” Dakres yells in question.

Then Dakres notices something. Glares arm was healed.

“Surprised, Dakres?” Glare asks.

“No… I just didn’t expect that to happen. I’ve seen you use your sword before.” Dakres replies.

“Ah, I see…”

Then, Glare runs up to Dakres, and then swung his sword. A wave of light flew from the sword, going right at Dakres.

Dakres dodges, sweat starting to appear on his face. Glare grins at him.

“What’s wrong, Dakres? That’s the weakest move my sword has, surely you could do better than that.” Glare says.

“I can do better than that, and I will.” Dakres says.

Then, energy exploded around Dakres, and in Dakres’s hands was a black, gleaming sword, that also had an aura around it.

“Now we are equal!” Dakres yells.

Then, the both of them ran at each other and clashed swords.

?

“How much further?” Saturo asks as the six of us walked.

It was me, Saturo, Draco, Mehrunes, Stare, and Uchiho. She had to come, because we couldn’t just leave her alone. And I gave her the staff so she could protect herself, and she was pretty happy with me.

“Not much.” Stare replies, “we are almost there.”

Suddenly, I felt the same power as before. The dark figure’s energy, I could feel it. Except it was stronger! But there was another source of energy I could feel… It was even bigger then the other one! Could that be…?

“Update on the fight!” Mehrunes says excitedly, “they both have glowing swords and are shooting light and darkness at each other! Maybe we won’t be a help because it looks like Glare is winning!”

“Well we are not going to help with the fighting, Mehrunes. We are going to stop the summoner from summoning the beast, without Dakres knowing.” Stare explains.

“Wait, the dark figure’s name is Dakres?” I suddenly ask.

“Yes, so now we can stop calling him ‘Greg’.” Stare says with a chuckle.

“Strategic reasons!” Mehrunes yells, “if he’s called by his name he gains confidence, if we can’t get his name right, he loses confidence thus making him weaker!”

“Yeah, yeah, but you see that house over there?” Stare asks as he points past Glare and Dakres, who were fighting.

“Uh... Yeah.” Draco answers.

“We’re gonna teleport there. Mehrunes, you can teleport yourself, but teleport and then hide. Don’t let Dakres see you, okay?” Stare asks.

“Okay. Invisible teleport!” Mehrunes says before he disappeared into thin air.

“Now, the three of you, grab on to me.” Stare then says.

“I think you are forgetting me.” Uchiho then said.

She finally talked. She was being so quiet for a long time now, but now she finally talked.

“Yeah, for safety reasons, you’ll have to stay here. But on the bright side, you can see the battle between Glare and Dakres!” Stare says, before he then disappeared along with us.

We reappeared in front of the house. Quickly, we enter the house, only to find Mehrunes there looking at an old man.

“W-who are you five!?” The old man barked.

“That doesn’t matter.” Stare says, “but you should stop, or else we’ll have to force you to.”

“I-it doesn’t matter! It’s already finished!” The old man yells.

Then the old man started saying weird words that sounded like a different language.

“He’s lying, he didn’t summon it yet! We can stop him!” Mehrunes said, starting to run at the old man, “stop your spell!”

Then, Mehrunes tackles the old man to the floor, but it was too late. The house exploded into pieces, and I couldn’t see a thing.

Slowly, my eyes opened again, and then I saw it.

The beast. It was black with gray stripes. It was shaped as a tiger, but with the head of a falcon. It was gigantic.

“Get up. We need to leave.” I heard Mehrunes says.

Mehrunes helps me up to my feet, and my eyes were glued to the beast, who was growling.

“Where is Saturo and Draco?” I asked still looking at the beast who was looking around.

“I don’t know, hold on.” He says.

He then looks around while I looked at the beast.

“There.”

He points at the rubble in two places.

“I’ll bring them here.”

While I stared at the beast, Draco and Saturo appeared next to us, still on the floor. I heard Mehrunes help them up and telling them that we need to get out of here.

“Guys.” I then said.

“What?” Draco asks (he and Saturo finally got up).

“I think the beast isn’t going to attack.” I said.

“What?” Mehrunes asked looking at the beast.

The beast was looking around, not being a threat.

“No, that’s not why we need to leave, when Greg comes back he will be a little mad we are here. Find the old man, if he’s here and let’s get out.”

“Finally! The Beast has been summoned!” I then heard Dakres say before he appears in front of the beast.

Then the beast got up onto two feet and then roared. (It was weird, because it had a head of a falcon, but it roared like a tiger).

Then, the beast ran away! It ran towards the horizon, and it was really fast.

“G-get back here!” Dakres yelled before he flew after the beast.

Now both threats were gone. The beast and Dakres were the ones who ran away.

“Well… So much for that idea.” Saturo says.

“What idea?” Draco asks.

“The whole, ‘running away’ idea.” Saturo explains, “both enemies ran away instead!”

“Yeah. Nevermind about that.” Mehrunes said.

Then, Glare flew down to us, with his sword in his hand.

“What are you guys doing here!?” Glare asks.

“Stare brought us here, and we tried to stop the beast from being summoned, but we were too late.” I explained.

“Well good thing you are okay! You could have died in that explosion!” Glare says.

“Yeah, but we are okay.” Draco replied.

“Well that is good.” Glare says, “anyway, where is Stare?”

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Well we gotta go anyway.” Glare says.

?

We had a lot of fun in the cave. The rocks we found we awesome, and there were a lot of cool obstacles for us to do. Asolo and I love to parkour, so we enjoyed that a lot.

“What should we do now?” Harry asks.

“Let’s go home. The spacebus should be outside.” I said.

“Okay.” Lard says.

We then walked to the exit of the cave, and when we exited…

We saw a beast. It was a tiger with the head of a bird, and it was the color black and gray.

All of us froze in our spots.

“Guys, let’s go home… Now!” Lard then said.

The end of the chapter! Next chapter will come soon, I am working on it right now. 

See more stories by Glowing Quartz