//
Ultimates 3: (Chapter 12)

Ultimates 3: (Chapter 12)

Posted January 10th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by Quartz

This is a very interesting chapter. You will learn more about Glare and Dakres. You will learn about there past relationship, and learn more about Gagger and Tenker. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

{Chapter 12}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|~~Story~Of~Dagger~And~Tenker~~|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Glare flew after Dakres. Dakres was going really fast, with intense speed, but Glare almost caught up to him.

“We aren’t done yet, Dakres!” Glare yells as he tries to grab Dakres.

But Dakres suddenly flies down, causing Glare to miss. Glare was about to chase Dakres some more before he was hit on the head by a rock.

He turns to look down at the mountains, and he spots two figures, both wearing red and black.

He flew down to them, landing on the ground as well as making his sword disappear.

“Gagger? Tenker? What are you doing here?” Glare asks.

“What are we doing here?” Gagger says, “we are here because we have some questions for you.”

“And what might that be?” Glare asks.

“Tell us, did you really stop taking apprentices to train?” Tenker asks.

“Ummm… Yes…” Glare says, “sorta.”

“So you did take some apprentices.” Gagger says, “who’re they?”

“I’m not going to tell you!” Glare shouts.

“Fine. I’ll find out myself.” Gagger says, before he suddenly puts his hands on Glare’s head forcefully.

Glare then pushed Gagger away, knowing what he can do.

“Oh, I see…” Gagger then says with an evil smile on his face, “Ichoo, is it? And Saturo and Draco…”

“Which one of them is which?” Tenker asks.

“I’ll tell you once we find them.” Gagger answers.

Glare’s rage started to build.

“You two are not going anywhere!” Glare yells.

“Make us! You lied to us! You said that you won’t accept anymore apprentices, and you left us because of that! But now you did! You lied! Now we will kill you new apprentices!” Tenker yells in rage.

“You don’t understand.” Glare says.

“Yes we do!” Gagger yells, “now we will kill those three for replacing us!”

Gagger and Tenker started running away, and Glare chased after them!
“Stop!” Glare yells.

Suddenly, Gagger shoots out sticky green stuff from his hand, gluing Glare onto the floor.

“You are staying here.” Gagger says before he and Tenker ran off.

Glare tried to move but he couldn’t. He was stuck.

“Shoot.” Glare thought, “it’ll take awhile to get out of this.”

?

“So what now?” Saturo asks.

“I do not know.” I replied.

Anelle went away. She returned to her classmates, and we watched them go. They have already left with the spacebus. Now I am left with Saturo, Draco, Mehrunes, and Uchiho, who was sitting down, leaning on a rock.

“Should we go look for Glare?” Draco asks.

“I don’t know.” I said.

Then, two figures appeared in front of us from the sky. One of them wore long black clothing, and the inside of it’s sleeves were red, and the other was the same but the red and black was vise versa. The one wearing black on the outside had black hair, while the one wearing red on the outside had brown.

They both had black katana’s in there hands.

“W-who are you?” Draco asks them.

The two of them looked at Draco like he was dumb.

“What do you mean, ‘W-who are you?’, we are your enemies!” The one with the black hair shouted.

“Enemies?” Saturo questions, “you are our enemies? Why?”

The guy with black hair face palms.

“You three are being trained by Glare, right?” The one with brown hair asks.

“Yes…” I replied.

Suddenly, the guy with black hair ran up to Draco and slices his arm, before he kicks him back towards the wall next to Uchiho.

“Hey!” Mehrunes shouts.

Then, the one with black hair walked back next to the one with brown hair. I shivered, as if I were cold.

“Who are you!?” Saturo repeats himself.

“Hmph.” the one with black hair says, “fine, I’m Tenker, and that is Gagger. We are here to kill you three.”

“W-why?!” I asked.

“Because you replaced us!” Tenker yells, running at me.

He swung his sword at my neck but I ducked under it, causing Tenker to miss. I also noticed that Gagger just stood there, watching with a smile on his face.

Then, Tenker tries to slice me some more, but I kept dodging.

“TAKE THIS!” Tenker then yelled before he swung his sword at my head.

Then, suddenly, the sword was stopped and I noticed that Mehrunes stopped it with a katana of his own.

“If you are gonna fight my friends…” Mehrunes says, “you’ll have to fight ME!”

Then, Mehrunes kicked Tenker back two feet, before Tenker got back up.

“My goal is not you, move out of the way!” Tenker shouts at Mehrunes.

“Didn’t you hear what I said?” Mehrunes repeats himself, “if you are gonna fight my friends, you are gonna have to fight me!”

Then, Mehrunes summoned weird glowing purple stars in the sky. Suddenly, the purple stars attack Tenker!

An explosion is seen at where Tenker used to be. When the smoke and dust wore off, Tenker was there and uninjured!
“Wah…?” Mehrunes says.

Then, Tenker ran at Mehrunes and slices his cheek quickly! Blood was seen on Mehrunes’s face.

“You…” Mehrunes mutters in anger.

Then, Mehrunes threw weird balls that looked like bombs at Tenker, but Tenker just moved out of the way.

“Eat this, Puke Face!” Tenker yelled before he shot a wave of darkness from his sword towards Mehrunes.

Mehrunes was hit by it, and was sent backwards. He let himself get hit… for me?

“Hahahaha!” Tenker laughed as he stepped closer to me, “now time to kill you, Ichoo!”

As Tenker laughed, he shot a wave of darkness towards me. I couldn’t dodge, it was too big.

?

“Ugh!”

Glare struggles to set himself free from the green gue. He moves every part of his body, but yet he is stuck like glue.

“I can’t get out of this!” Glare thought to himself.

He continued to struggle to get free, but nothing happened.

“I guess I have no choice…” Glare then thought to himself.

Suddenly, the air around Glare started to get thicker before the ground around him exploded! The gue was gone, and there was a large crater in the ground.

“That paid off.” Glare thought to himself.

“Well well well, I guess I have come back.” Glare hears a voice behind him say.

He turns around and sees Dakres, floating in the air with his sword in his hand.

“Dakres… You came back?” Glare questions.

“Uhhh … Yeah, I just said that.” Dakres says.

“Why did you come back?” Glare asks.

“Because I wanted to tell you something about your students.” Dakres says.

“You mean Ichoo, Saturo, and Draco?” Glare asks.

“No, not them, I mean Gagger and Tenker.” Dakres says before a mischievous smile appears on his face.

Glare’s face now looked serious. He remembered what he’d done to his past students.

“What about them?” he asks, with a grumpy voice.

“Well, you see… I’m the one who turned them into what they are now. I showed them how much more powerful I am, and how I won’t just throw them away like they are trash, just like you did to them.” Dakres says.

“I didn’t throw them away like they were trash.” Glare says, “I had to. I had a dangerous experiment and they would have died if they didn’t go away.”

“ANd what was this experiment?” Dakres asks curiously.

“It was… I don’t think I should tell you.” Glare says.

“Tell me. If you don’t I’ll just find out myself.” Dakres says.

“... Fine. It happened two years ago…” Glare starts…

?

Glare walks through his lab. He was thinking about the experiment, he wasn’t confident that he should do it.

“I’m not sure… This doesn’t seem right.” Glare thought to himself as he walked.

Then, he suddenly bumped into someone who wore a white lab coat, and he turned to look at him.

“Oh, hey Glare. How’s it going?” the person asks.

“Fine…” Glare replied.

The person frowned at Glare.

“You should be more confident, Glare. I know you can do it, I’ve always believed in you.” the person says.

Glare looks at the floor, waiting to respond.

“...... Thanks, Dakres.” Glare replied, before he continued walking.

The person smiled before he walked away too.

As Glare was walking, he saw two young teenagers run over to him.

“*HUFF* Master Glare! I’ve done it!” one of the two teenagers say while catching his breath.

“Good for you, Gagger!” Glare says with a smile on his face, “I’m really proud of you!”

“Hey, I did it too!” the other teenager exclaims.

“I’m proud of you too, Tenker.” Glare says, “I’m proud of both of you.”

Then, a sudden frown appeared on Glare’s face.

“W-what’s wrong, Master?” One of the teenagers (Gagger) asks.

“I-I’m afraid that I have to…” Glare says, having difficulties saying what he wanted to say.

The two teenagers (Gagger and Tenker) looked at Glare very carefully.

“I’m afraid you are going to have to leave me. You cannot be my apprentices anymore.” Glare says.

“W-what!?” Tenker shouts, “w-why not?”

“B-because what is about to come is too dangerous if you are around.” Glare says.

“B-but…”

“But don’t worry, you can come back to me after three years. I will accept you again as my apprentices. In the meantime, I will not accept anymore apprentices.” Glare says.

The two teenagers stood there, hurt, heartbroken. After a while, they ran off, and Glare didn’t know if they were crying or not.

Glare looked back at them with a frown. Glare couldn’t control it, but a tear fell down his face.

“It’s for the best…” he thought to himself.

The next day came, and it was time for the experiment. Glare walked, until he reached his destination.

He entered the laboratory, and he saw someone with a black cloak.

“Hey, brother.” that person says.

“Hey, Stare.” Glare replied.

Glare looks at the tube in the middle of the lab. There were other scientist who were typing things on there computers.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Stare asks Glare with his hand on his shoulder.

“Yes, I’m sure. We need the scientific information.” Glare says.

Stare smiled.

“If it’s okay with you, then it’s okay with me.” he then said.

Then, someone with a golden lab coat enters the room.

“Let the experiment begin!” The person with the golden lab coat yelled.

Glare walks towards the tube. He wanted this. He wanted his fellow scientists to get the information.

Glare walks into the tube as it closed behind him. He stood there. He watched as his fellow scientists pressed buttons and turned on and off things.

Then…

Glare felt something in his brain. It was bothersome and was hurting him.

“Muhahahahah…” Glare hears a voice in his head say.

Then, Glare’s fists start to clench, and his body started to shake rapidly. His body shivers as well.

All the scientists didn’t say a word. Although some of them were worried, they knew that Glare wanted this.

All of a sudden, Glare’s clothes started to change color, from white to black. His skin started to become thicker, and it turned into a dark gray color.

His teeth became pointed and sharp, and his face had a skeleton on it, exactly like how you get a face painting of a skeleton on your face.

“Destroy… Destroy… ”

Glare started to mutter words that weren’t even his. All of a sudden, an aura appears around Glare and then…

BOOM!

The lab exploded. Glare was standing there with his new look, looking around.

“Destroy…” he muttered.

?

“That’s what happened…” Glare says.

Dakres nods his head as he smiled.

“I am very disappointed of how I was back then.” Dakres says, “I can’t believe that I believed in you.”

“You were my friend, but you betrayed me. Not just me, but all of us scientists who worked with me.” Glare says.

“Yes, and about that… That reminds me, I should now tell you my story.” Dakres says.

I hope you enjoyed! See, I told you it was interesting!

See more stories by Quartz