//
Ultimates 3: (Chapter 13)

Ultimates 3: (Chapter 13)

Posted January 10th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by QuartzMaster310

It's getting even more interesting! I hope you enjoy it!

{Chapter 13}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|        ~~Betrayed~~         |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

It hit me, and it was the worst feeling of all time. I felt like something was going on in my body, like my blood was turning into gue.

I reached for my pocket, and absorbed my Ultimate Crystal. I should have done that a long time ago.

“Greetings Ichoo. Let’s do this together.” I heard Gemil say.

“Yes…” I thought to Gemil.

Tenker smiled at me.

“Hmph. ‘Bout time you did that.” Tenker said.

I felt as if now I was prepared to fight.

“I’ll fight you but what happens when I win?” I ask.

“You? Win? Don’t make me laugh. You are a weakling.” Tenker says.

“I was without my Ultimate Crystal.” I said.

“Whatever, let’s see how you do this time.”

Tenker ran at me with his sword, and I shot out a blast of green light at him, but he just deflected it with his sword.

When he got closer, he tried to slice me, but I jumped and kicked him in the face, sending him to the ground.

He got back up, and before he could reach me, I pushed the air with my hand. What happened was very unexpected.

Tenker was sent into the air, all the way to the mountains! It felt awesome, as if I was controlling the wind.

That reminds me… I think I am interested in wind for being my main power. It feels amazing to control the wind.

“Oh, so you sent Tenker away?” I heard Gagger say before he drew his sword and walked in front of me, “now I will fight you.”

Gagger ran at me, swinging his sword, but I sent him back ten feet with the wind. Gagger then disappeared, and appeared behind me, and then he cut my arm with his sword.

Blood spilled, and it felt uncomfortable.

I then made a ball of light with my other arm, and threw it at him. It did damage to him, I could tell by the look on his face.

“Argh… You are a pain in the butt, you know that?” Gagger says.

Gagger then got away, and ran towards Saturo! Saturo saw him coming, and he jumped above him, and then shot a beam of blue light at Gagger.

Gagger blocked it with his sword before he swung at Saturo again. Then, Saturo brought our his sword!

But when it got in contact with Gagger’s katana, it just snapped and broke.

“Ummm…” Saturo says.

“Die, chump!” Gagger yelled, stabbing Saturo in the stomach.

I couldn’t help seeing my friend in pain. I got angry.

I watched as Gagger kicked Saturo next to Draco and Uchiho, and I ran at Gagger.

I try to punch him in the face, but instead he injured my leg with his sword.

“You are a real pain in the butt.” Gagger says, “this will be fun.”

Then Gagger picks me up by the shirt and throws me back, and then I felt another cut on my other leg.

I realized that Tenker was back. I had to fight both of them.

“Hahahahaha!” Tenker and Gagger laughed as they walked around me.

?

“Your story?” Glare asks Dakres.

“Yes my story.” Dakres replies, “you want to hear it, right?”

“Yes.” Glare answers.

Dakres clears his throat.

“So after you left your students, I went to them and told them how evil you are and how you are just a coward who makes them look weak. I trained them. I became their new master. They want me, not you.” Dakres says.

“You…” Glare says, with a laugh, “you can teach?”

“Shut up!” Dakres snaps, “I didn’t tell you ‘how’ yet!”

Glare stops laughing to listen.

“Anyway… Gagger and Tenker were weak and they felt bad about everything that happened. I taught them to hate you. And the way I taught them… Well let’s say that I just tortured them and injected evil into them.” Dakres says.

Glare started to get mad.

“So it was you who made them evil?” he asks.

“Yes.”

“And you actually tortured them?”

“Uh huh.”

“And you realize what this means?”

“Umm… no…”

Glare started to clench his fists.

“I’m not going to let you get away with that!” Glare yelled as he suddenly started to change. “YOU ’WON'T GET AWAY WITH THAT!”

Glare’s skin turned gray, and his clothes turned to the color black. The same skeleton appeared on his face, and he had a black sword in his hand.

“I WON’T FORGIVE YOU!!!”

?

I stood there, with Gagger and Tenker looking at me, waiting to attack.

“So are you ready to die, Ichoo?” Gagger asks.

“You will die just like your other two friends. I think their names were Saturo and Draco…” Tenker says.

I didn’t respond, I just waited for them to make their move.

“TAKE THIS!” Tenker yelled as he attacked.

But all of a sudden, he was hit by a blast of plasma and was knocked back. I turned and spotted Draco. He wasn’t dead, but he was injured.

“Draco…” I said as Draco walked up next to me.

“Ich… We gotta get through this together…” Draco says.

“Yes…” I replied.

“HAHAHAHA!” Gagger yelled, “you make it sound like you are going to win! Heck, we are the ones who will win!”

“Don’t count us out yet buddy! We can still fight!” Draco snaps at them with his hand on his arm (since it was what he had his cut on).

“You shouldn’t underestimate us!” I said.

Tenker smirked.

“You don’t know what we can do…” Tenker says.

Then, Tenker attacks, aiming his blade at me, but I just shot him back with wind. Draco chased after Tenker, shooting a blast of plasma at him.

Then, I looked for Gagger, but couldn’t find him. When I turned around…

I saw Gagger’s sword awaiting to enter my skull. It was only a matter of seconds before it happens.

CLANG!

In a matter of seconds, Mehrunes was in front of me, with his katana in his hands. He blocked that attack for me, if he hadn’t, I would have probably been dead.

“So, if you’re going to use swords, I’m going to use DRAGON'S.” Mehrunes says.

Then, before I knew it, a medium-sized dragon with a long tube-like body appears next to Mehrunes. The dragon was glowing gold and blue, and it had cool particle effects around it.

“I see… Using creatures? That doesn’t seem fair, does it? You and I both have swords, but now you summon a dragon. It won’t do any good anyway.” Gagger says, smiling.

“I’m not fighting you with a sword. I said DRAGON! But if you leave you won't die.” Mehrunes says. “So. Are you going to leave?”

“Nah.” Gagger then said before he shouted, “I CALL SWORD OF DARKNESS!!”

Suddenly, the katana Gagger was holding started glowing and I could feel a lot of energy coming from it.

Gagger then disappears from his spot, and then he appears behind the dragon. Quickly, before the dragon could do anything, it was stabbed and sliced a dozen of times.

“Aw man, now you have to fight dozens of it’s stardust orbs and babies. Good luck.” Mehrunes says, smiling.

Gagger smirks as he spots a dozen of baby dragons.

The dragons attacked, but Gagger disappears and I could not see what was going on. Then, in a couple seconds, the dragons all disappeared! They were nowhere in sight!

“It seems that your dragons are gone.” Gagger says with a smirk, “what are you gonna do now?”

Before Mehrunes could do anything, Gagger stabs him in the stomach, before he kicks him next to where Saturo was.

Gagger then looks at me, with a smile on his face.

“Scared?” he then asked me.

“No.” I replied.

Before Gagger attacked, Draco was flung towards me, and landed in front of me. He got up onto his feet.

“Ow…” Draco says, “he’s strong.”

Then, Draco was stabbed by Gagger from the back, the blade exiting his body from his stomach.

Then, Draco was kicked next to Saturo and Mehrunes, who both were just lying there like they were sleeping.

“Now, time to kill you, Ichoo.” Gagger says as Tenker appeared next to him.

Hope you enjoyed!

See more stories by QuartzMaster310