//
Ultimates 3: (Chapter 7)

Ultimates 3: (Chapter 7)

Posted January 7th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by $iLiC0nDi0XidEm@$Te7

New powerful enemy.... 

{Chapter 7}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|     ~~The~Field~Trip!~~     |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I was excited. The Rock Planet is awesome! It has amazing mountains and the most caves in the entire galaxy!

I was walking to school the next morning with Cris. This time, Cris is going to school, and he knows about the field trip that is today. I have my suitcase with everything that I need inside it, and Cris has his which is bigger than mine.

I got a paper yesterday saying that I needed to go to homeroom, and then I will get onto the spaceship. So I am heading to homeroom.

When I arrive at homeroom, the teacher, Mrs. Ramblow, tells me that I will be riding with my younger brother, Naro, and his friends. They apparently have a field trip too.

I walked over to the spacebus outside, and entered it. The field trip begins now!

?

I looked into all of there eyes as they did the same. None of us really had a target, none who we were exactly after. Except for Folly.

“Broshi, are you ready to be beaten up to a pulp?” Folly asks Draco, who just stood there.

“I’m the one who’ll beat the pulp out of you!” Draco yelled back.

They lunged at each other and started punching, kicking, and all sorts of that stuff. I payed attention to Gar and Joss, who were in front of me and Saturo.

Neither I or Saturo knew which one was after which.

“Joss, you take care of that filthy little buggy next to Ich, I’ll take care of Ich.” Gar then says.

Wait a minute… Did he just call Saturo ‘little buggy’? That is what John calls him… Maybe they met before… That would make sense since John was stalking me for awhile.

Then, before I knew it, Joss ran up towards Saturo and kicked him in the face in midair!

And before I could do anything, I was flung back by Gar, and the staff I was holding was flung out of my hand.

When I got back up, I realized that Gar was now walking towards me. My attention was only on Gar, not Draco nor Saturo, but only Gar.

“Ichoo.” I then heard a voice in my head that sounded like Stare say.

“Stare? Is that you?” I reply in my head, “where are you?”

“That doesn’t matter, but I need to tell you something about the staff you have in your hands.” Stare replies.

“What is it?” I ask, as Gar was walking closer.

“The staff can absorb anything, humans, animals, and objects and trap them inside the staff. That is it’s ability.” Stare replied.

As if not by my command, I smirked. Gar was already in front of me and I pointed the staff at him.

“How do you do it?” I then ask, hoping for Stare to answer.

“It just happe-” Stare starts but was interrupted by a loud sound.

Gar was suddenly sucked into the staff, right after I pointed it at him! I stood there, gazed upon the staff in my very hands, which has sucked up the figure of Gar.

“Woah… That was easy.”

Those were the only words I had to say.

“Nicely done, Ichoo… That shouldn’t be hard to do, but nicely done anyway.” I heard Stare’s voice say.

Suddenly, Stare appears from out of nowhere in front of me. He then looks over at me.

“Are you gonna help your friends, or no?” Stare asks.

Before I could answer, I was distracted because Mehrunes appeared next to me, on my left (Stare was on my right).

“You should help, I won’t right now but tell me if you need assistance, this is your guy’s fight.” Mehrunes says.

“Okay…” I reply, before I started walking towards the others.

When I came closer, Joss notices me and looks over at me.

“W-wait a minute…” Joss says, as Saturo then turns and looks at me, “where did Gar go?!”

“Gar is in here.” I said, revealing the staff in my hands.

Folly and Joss looked over at me. I could see by the look of their faces that they were worried or something.

“Argh!” Joss barks, “I’ll get you back for this, Ich!”

Then Joss ran off, forgetting about fighting any of us. I looked at Folly, who was also still in front of Draco.

“I’ll be back, Broshi…” Folly says before he lets his wings out, “when I return, I will KILL you!”

Then Folly flew away.

Saturo and Draco walked up next to me as we watched Folly fly away.

Mehrunes walks up to us as well. “I have a great many questions about what just happened,” He says. “First of all though, that seemed like a life or death situation.”

“It kinda is.” Draco responds, “Folly wants to kill me for some reason, I have no idea why.”

“See that's the problem,” Mehrunes continues, “I believe that he wants to kill ‘Broshi’ and either mistook him for you, or you’re hiding something. Which is it if one at all?”

“Well......... My names Draco. NOT Broshi, to be honest that name sounds kind of silly.” Draco replies.

“Okay, well I guess that means that you chose answer number one, I was expecting that,” Mehrunes says. “Anyway, I think we should leave this planet, I don’t want to run into anyone else.”

“Well too late then… I have come.”

That voice… It sounded like how Ultimate Crystals sound. All of us, including Mehrunes look up only to see a dark figure with a red aura surrounding him.

“Grr.” Mehrunes says out loud. “Can’t catch a break can I?”

“Nope. No breaks for no one, but if you want to live, you would run away right now. I have some errands to run, and if you stay, you will very likely die.” The dark figure says. (I think I saw him smirk…)

“Okay…” Mehrunes turned to us. “Go or stay?”

I look up at the dark figure. Should we run? I can sense some enormous power coming from this figure, it makes me feel uneasy. I feel I want to get away.

“I-I…” I say but I can’t continue.

This figures power is high. I’ve never seen anything like this before. I couldn’t even sense Gar’s power, but this guy… He’s too strong!

“What are you waiting for?” The figure asks, “I’m giving you the chance to live, run! Hide! Before ‘it’ comes and kills you before I can!”

“Right, okay bye.” Mehrunes says, walking away while pulling me, Saturo’s, and Draco’s sleeves.

I couldn’t even move. I have to thank Mehrunes later for moving me.

“Where does this ‘Glare’ guy live?” Mehrunes asks, quietly.

I couldn’t reply. I was too shocked to say anything.

“I’m going to guess the Light Planet, I saw while coming here, am I right?” Mehrunes asks, visibly resisting the figures power decently well.

“Everyone hold on to me, we will teleport out of here.” I then hear Stare say.

I then spot Stare, standing there, waiting for us to come.

“Come on.” Stare says.

I could now move myself. Me, Saturo, and Draco walked over to Stare.

“I can teleport myself.” Mehrunes says. “But I don’t know where Glare lives.”

“If you want to come along, you can.” Stare says to Mehrunes.

“Okay.” Mehrunes replies. “I will trace your teleport patterns and teleport myself there.”

“You can’t trace my patterns, I don’t leave any patterns.” Stare says, “if you want to come, you’ll have to do it like the others.”

“Fine.” Mehrunes answers, non-trustingly.

Then, we vanished from sight, and I felt that same feeling that I always felt when I teleported.

Now to work on some others. 

See more stories by $iLiC0nDi0XidEm@$Te7
Sorry that I haven't

Sorry that I haven't commented in a while, I was busy :)
But I wonder who this "dark figure" is. Can't wait to find out!

"Never give up on your dreams." ~ Quora

Posted by OctagonalSkyscr... on Sun, 01/08/2017 - 10:10
I'm glad to know that there

I'm glad to know that there are people who actually read Ultimates! It makes me want to keep writing.  

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Sun, 01/08/2017 - 12:46