/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Five: (Chapter 4) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Five: (Chapter 4)

Posted November 6th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

here is the next chapterrrr

Chapter 4: Saturo

We did it, we found Lavender! In a dark cave, yeah, but now she healed my leg and I was fine. But yeah! Finally!

Now that I’ve found her, I’ll stick with her all the time to make sure she’s safe. I’m not going to leave her again. I stood next to her and told her that and she nodded.

“So how did you two get here?” Draco asked, standing next to Fucia. “Did you guys escape when me and Satu kinda caused the whole castle to blow up?”

“No,” Jinx said, “I found them and brought them to safety.”

“Oh, well thanks for that,” Draco said. “We’ve been worried about them.”

“No problem. I can manage just fine in this place,” Jinx replied.

“Cool, how do you do that exactly?” Draco asked.

“I have a power that lets me,” Jinx said.

“What does it do?”

“Teleportation.”

“Oh that makes sense.”

“That’s only one of them,” Jinx said. “I can also turn invisible, as you’ve already seen. Then I also have Psychokinesis.”

“Nice. That would be very useful here.”

“Yeah, it is.” Jinx nodded.

“So how long have you been living here for?” Draco asked.

“I’m not living here. This is just a safe place to be, especially when the dimensions start to collide,” Jinx answered.

“Ah, okay.” Draco nodded.

“Anyway, you trying to leave this place too?” Jinx asked.

“That would be our current goal, yes,” Draco replied.

“Ah, yeah. The King dude stands in our way. But I know where the tower is, it’s the way we can get out of here,” Jinx said.

“Sweet, where?” Draco asked.

“It’s in the middle of this whole area,” Jinx answered.

“And how far is that from here?” Draco asked.

“It’s right above us.” Jinx motioned his head upwards at the ceiling, which was very high that we couldn’t see it.

“Oohhh… Huh.” Draco said, caught off guard by this news.

“Yeah, but we’re not gonna go yet, if you want to work together to beat the tower,” Jinx said.

“Well yeah, I mean, me and Satu couldn’t beat the king so we probably aren’t ready for that yet,” Draco said, gesturing to me.

“Oh.” I was distracted. “Yeah. We’re waiting for a team to be made.”

“Yeah.” Draco nodded.

“After we get a decent team, we can try to escape,” Jinx said, sitting down.

“That is the idea,” Draco said, leaning against the wall.

It was silent for a bit.

“So,” Jinx then said. “How strong are you?”

“Well it depends on who you ask I guess. Me and Satu both have all of powers back,” Draco replied before glancing at me, “and we’ve done lot of training with our powers before entering here. Satu here even did it with Elec. But I guess if I were to describe it, we’d be like… low to medium intermediate level at best.”

“Nice, you wanna train for a bit until my friend gets back?” Jinx asked.

“I’m good. Draco can train with you if he wants,” I said. I wanted to save my energy and stuff until it’s needed. I was just gonna try and achieve mastery of the technique that Elec taught me.

“Okay, Draco you wanna spar?” Jinx asked.

“Hmmmm…” Draco thought.

“Or do you just want to like, meditate and control your power?” Jinx asked.

“Sure, why not. I may as well so I don’t KO myself when using my best attack. And so I can actually charge it faster,” Draco said.

“Alright, so use that,” Jinx said. “I mean do that. I mean, whatever.”

? Draco ?

“Okaaaaaay…?” I said, confused.

“I don’t know.” Jinx shrugged. “What can you do?”

“Well I can boost my power by igniting my eyes, use techniques to boost my attack, speed and defense and do some other things. Oh and my main power is plasma. With a tad of electricity,” I replied. “Oh! Also I have wings. If you didn’t notice.”

“Neat!” Jinx replied. “Well, uh, you can train. I’m gonna go find my friend, okay?”

“Okay, where exactly should I do that?”

“Anywhere really. Doesn’t matter.” Jinx shrugged. “The dangerous lands works weirdly. Anyway, bye!” He then disappeared.

“Okay… Well I guess before I go train and stuff I’ll leave this here,” I said, making a little bright glowing ball of white plasma and setting it on the ground. “That way I’ll know where this place is so I don’t get lost.”

“And what is that exactly?” Fucia asked.

“A beacon. I just sense for it's plasma energy and follow it,” I replied as I prepared to leave the cave and find a place to train that was far from the others and far from the king.

“Well, I’ll be going now,” I said as I headed for the exit of the cave. “Anyone wanna come with?”

“I’ll go!” Fucia said.

“Okay, anyone else?”

I look over and see that Saturo and Lavender were meditating.

“Well okay then. We’ll be going now,” I said as I picked up Fucia and we flew out of the cave.

“Now then, what would be a good spot?” I asked as we flew out of the foggy area, away from the castle.

“Well it’d need to be somewhere where we can train easily, right?” Fucia asked.

“Yeah.”

“So then maybe we should find like some plains or something,” She said.

“Yeah that could work.”

After flying for about half an hour we found a large plain that sat at the foot of a few mountains, it also had a lake.

“This looks like a good spot,” Fucia said.

“Yeah, good timing too, I’m getting tired,” I said as we landed on a hill nearby.

“So what should we do first?” Fucia asked.

“Well since we’re gonna train, we’re gonna want to be at our best in order to improve right? So we should try to go find cubes to get the rest of your powers back.”

“But where will you find cubes in here?”

“I dunno.” I shrugged. “I’ll just look around I guess, Or maybe I’ll head back to the safe lands and steal some, who knows.”

“That sounds a lot more dependable,” Fucia said.

“Yeah let’s do the stealing one,” I said, leaving another white plasma beacon before picking up Fucia again and we flew out of the Dangerous lands.

“Now then… where did Satu say the War Zones were again?” I asked as I looked around.

“Well, you could follow the sounds of explosions and primitive gunfire,” Fucia said.

“Oh yeaaaaaahhh,” I said, hearing what sounded like a canon off in the distance. “So that way.”

We flew in the direction of the gunshots over a forest until we saw a clearing, the ground was singed from fire, rubble littered the ground, and torn tents blew across the ground like tumbleweeds. Smoke rose in spouts to the sky, mixing with the clouds, making the sky almost pitch black.

“Well this sure looks like a war zone,” Fucia said.

“Indeed it does,” I nodded.

I then saw sparks of fire off in the distance, with the boom of cannons following after.

“Oh so that’s where the battle is,” I said.

“Probably would be best that if you're gonna steal cubes, I stay here. Where there isn’t guns and stuff,” Fucia said.

“Yeah you’re probably right,” I said, setting her down before flying over to the battlefield.

I could hear the gunshots getting closer and closer. I could also sense the energy of hundred of people, some even had powers like fire or electricity. This could be interesting, also deadly. But mostly interesting.

Then a big burst of toxic gas caught my attention.

“Hmmm…” I sensed the energy around the cloud.

I could sense a high energy level from the center of the cloud.

“Now if I were to follow a hunch, I’d say that whoever is in that cloud might, possibly maybe definitely be Venom,” I said as I watched the cloud dissipate, sensing the energy signatures in the air to make sure no one snuck up behind me.

Then I didn’t sense energy behind me, but I did feel a hand touch my shoulder.

“I wonder who that could be?” I asked, glancing behind me with my two Draco Eyes activated.

“Yo.” I recognized it was a guy: specifically the one who broke my armor, Styreix.

“Oh hello,” I said.

“Sup. You want cubes?” Styreix asked.

“That is why I am here,” I said.

“Alright, we can lend you some,” Styreix replied.

“Nice.”

“Nice isn’t the response you want,” Styreix said. “You came for some, so ask for some.”

“May I have some cubes?” I asked, mentally rolling my eyes.

“Sure, how many?” Styreix replied.

“How about… like 8-10?” I replied.

“Okay.” Styreix’s scythe appeared and it glowed red before 18 cubes appeared in front of me. “You didn’t give a specific number, so have those.”

“Thanks.” I said, taking the cubes.

“Adios amigo.” Styreix waved before putting on his hood and disappearing into black particles.

I then flew back over to where Fucia was since I had cubes.

“Oh you're back already? That was fast.” Fucia said as I landed and handed her the cubes.

“I ran into two people I know and one of them gave me these.”

“Well that was nice of them,” Fucia said as she got some of her powers back.

“So what powers did you get back?”

“Well I’ve gotten back a lot of my elemental powers, like water, fire, electricity, flora, metal and healing. Oh I also got these back!” She said before suddenly wings made out of fire in the shape of feathers appeared from her back and she flew into the air.

“You never told me you had wings!” I exclaimed.

“Well you didn’t ask if I did.”

“Fair enough.”

“I also used the rest of the cubes to recover some of my power from before I got here. My speed, strength, etc.”

“Nice. Well we should head back to the training area now. See what all the two of us can do.”

Following the beacon I had made, we flew back into the dangerous lands and arrived back at the training area we had picked out. It was past noon by now. Almost night time. Which brought up the question on where exactly we were gonna sleep. And also what we would eat.

“We could try and find something to eat outside of this zone maybe,” Fucia suggested. “Better not to risk it.”

“Yeah,” I then flew out of the dangerous lands and headed to the ocean like I did this morning and got another giant fish. When I returned Fucia used her newly recovered powers to prepare it. Using her metal powers to create blades to take off the edible pieces and fire to cook it. After we finished eating, we simply decided to stay in a nearby cave to sleep. Of course, first making sure nothing was already living in it. After making some ‘beds’ out of plant leaves we went to sleep, with a campfire to keep us warm.

As I slept however, I realized that I could see, I was in the Dream Realm again.

I was falling down a vortex of all kinds of colors with a realm of black above me and a realm of white I was approaching. As the light consumed me I found myself looking at myself. In a scene of pitch black, only illuminated by the other me’s Draco Eyes glowing and staring at his arms. He was holding something. I couldn’t make out what it was except that it took both of his arms to carry it. It was then that I noticed that this me was crying. But with a look of the purest of hatred on his face as he glared at some unknown entity out of my view. Then suddenly the flames from the other me’s Draco Eyes were seemingly absorbed into his body, leaving only pure cyan glowing eyes staring into the void. Then suddenly, his arua erupted into a giant explosion of white and blue fire that enveloped all of my vision. It rushed towards me at seemingly at the speed of light, eventually it consumed me. All that was left was me, on the floor from the blast looking up to see the other me looking directly at me. His eyes had no fire but they were filled with burning rage. His eyes glowed a vibrant cyan blue and stood on end as arcs of lightning surged across his body. Whatever he was holding was gone. After that the other me simply walked away and disappeared through a wall of white flame. I then suddenly awoke. The sun hadn’t even rose. I was the only one awake. A cold sweat ran down my back as I thought about what I had seen. I just sat there for a bit.

“Something wrong?” Fucia asked, yawning.

“No, it’s fine,” I said as I laid back down.

“Okay…” Fucia said as she laid down on her bed and fell back asleep.

I laid back down on mine and tried to do the same.

After finally being able to get a few hours of non-dream sleep, Fucia and I got up and prepared to start training.

We started first by testing just how strong she had gotten with the cubes she had used.

I stood across from her in my base form.

Then suddenly she shot a blast of blue fire at me.

“Impressive,” I said with a smirk as the ball of fire hit me but did no damage. “Shame I’m near immune to temperature. Cause that could’ve really hurt.”

I then had noticed that Fucia was gone. I was about to sense for her energy when suddenly I was uppercutted by a tree growing out of the ground and launching me into the air. Now that actually hurt. Quite a bit might I add. She was pretty strong.

I then got spiked like a volleyball down to earth from above. I looked up to see her hovering about two hundred feet above me. Glowing a verdant green.

“Huh. Maybe I do need more than my base form for this.” I smirked as I got up and then activated Draco Eye level one. It was my turn. I then quickly flew up behind Fucia and was about to kick her down to earth when suddenly she glowed yellow and dodged the attack before shocking me with electricity. She was pretty fast. She then kicked me in the gut and knocked me into a hill.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been knocked around like this. Even if I’m not at full power,” I said. “Good job.”

“I don’t only read books you know.” Fucia smiled, clearly proud of her getting the upper hand on my Draco Eye level one.

“You’re pretty fast with your electric powers. But can they keep up with this?” I asked as I activated Dragon’s Speed and rushed at her. Our speed was pretty well matched. Even if she was slower than Saturo with his powers. I was able to eventually kick her away before shooting a blast of plasma at her which she countered with a arc of lightning. We continued at this for hours, I decided not to go Level Two since I thought that was a bit too much so it was just a stalemate between my Draco Eye Level One and her powered up form. Eventually it got late and we were both tired, and covered in wounds. We decided to have giant fish and apples for dinner before retreating back to the cave and sat against the wall. Where Fucia healed both of us.

“You were much stronger then I thought you were,” I said.

“Well you would’ve beat me if you went Level Two,” she replied.

“Well yeah but that seemed like a bit much for a first day of training.”

“*YAWN* Yeah… You’re probably right,” Fucia said as she fell asleep and her head laid on my shoulder, a smile on her face. I simply smiled to myself and stayed where I was so I didn’t disturb her. I could feel a certain warmth in my heart, one that I didn’t think I would feel again ever since what happened last year. I knew what was happening. And I was okay with it. I simply rested my head on top of Fucia’s after I made the campfire go out, and fell asleep.

to be continued in the next chapter......

Are you published, because

Are you published, because if you're not you definitely should be! Your books are awesome and I love reading them

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't care if a reader hates one of my stories, just as long as he finishes the book. -Roald Dahl

Writers live twice. -Natalie Goldberg

Posted by Ava on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 08:57
thanks! :D glad you enjoy

thanks! :D

glad you enjoy it!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 17:05