/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Four: (Chapter 10) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Four: (Chapter 10)

Posted October 25th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

last in the book, so it over for now. jkjk next book is there

Chapter 10: Saturo

“Pst! Saturo!” I heard a whisper. I rolled over and opened my eyes. I was not in the cave snuggling with Lavender anymore. I was back on Hindro, on the big hill. I saw a nice sunset over at the ocean.

“Saturo!” I recognized the voice calling me. My friend Ichoo. I turned and spotted him next to me, smiling.

“Hey, Ich.” I smiled back. I was in a much better mood than I was before in my other dream.

“You did pretty well! I think. I don’t really know cuz I’m not there.” Ich said. “But hey! I’m on my way back now!”

“Wait, you are?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m coming back home!” Ich exclaimed.

“Well, I’m currently stuck in Dakrus’s realm at the moment.”

“Not to worry, you’ll get out. Eventually,” Ich replied, “my Dad and Elec are working on it.”

“How do you talk to me when you’re across the galaxy?” I wondered.

“That’s the thing, I can’t. But I can enter your dreams!” Ich said. “Remember when we would go into Dream Worlds and stuff? I heard about it from somewhere, the skill of entering people's dreams. It’s actually really hard but I mastered it. Because I’m not a lazy bum like you, I spend my time training.”

“Hey!” I retorted. “I’m not lazy! I just get bored!”

“Yeah, and that’s why you’re not mastering stuff,” Ich replied.

“Well… hey me and lavender are together now.” I said.

“Ohhhh you finally got her! I’m happy to hear that!” Ichoo smiled a big smile. “So then you can train as much as me if you want to protect her! It’s what I do to protect my loved ones.”

“But your loved ones… Nushot is powerful. Your Dad is freaking the Master of Wind, and your Mom is the Master of Wind’s wife,” I said.

“Not those loved ones,” Ich said. “I mean like my friends and stuff. Like you.”

“I can protect myself you know.”

“Yeah, I’m just talking in general,” Ich said. “I protect everyone really…”

“I noticed that ever since you left for your big mission you’ve changed a lot.” It was true. Ich had really changed a lot.

“I like the change, I don’t have the disorder anymore,” Ich said. “But it did come with a price, now I’m very emotional.”

“Yeah. Well, I can’t wait to see you again.” I said.

“Yeah, same. OH TIME RAN OUT.” Ich exclaimed. “Dreams are short but they take up a lot of time in the Real World. So I’ll see ya later!”

Then everything vanished into darkness. I woke up in the Real World, with Lavender resting beside me. I kissed her forehead. She was still asleep. I wondered what time it was.

The fireplace was lit and it was dark. I got up. Fucia and Draco weren’t in the base. Then that must mean they’re outside. I could get to them with my source. I activated it, surrounding myself in electricity and then ran through the walls. When I made it outside, it was dark. Actually, the sun was rising. There were a few different colors other than black in the sky.

“Oh hey, you’re finally up!” I heard Draco say from behind me, I turned to see he was doing push-ups. Fucia was also there doing push-ups. “You were muttering about something when me and Fucia got up so we decided to let you sleep with Lav while we went outside to do some exercise and training.”

“Oh? What was I muttering?” I wondered.

“Ich, your dad, and Elec, probably was a special dream I assume,” Draco replied.

“Yeah, I did dream about Ich.” I nodded. I didn’t think I would be muttering out loud in the real world.

“I figured it was a matter of time before he contacted you via a dream,” Draco said as he finished doing push-ups and started doing sit-ups. Fucia was still doing pushups, Draco was a lot faster then she was.

“Yeah,” I said. “We should try to get all our powers back and then head to the dangerous lands. There’s a tower if we make it to the top, we beat the game and are free to go.”

“Oh cool, I was thinking we’d go there after getting our powers, didn’t know about the tower though,” Draco said.

“Well I talked to Lav, and she wanted me to go there as of now and do something that Elec taught me,” I said.

“Didn’t you say you're not allowed to do that when I asked that one time?” Draco asked as he stopped doing sit-ups, by this point Fucia had begun to catch up.

“Yeah, I’m not allowed to because I haven’t mastered it. But I’ll try,” I said.

“And you're sure that’s the best idea?” Fucia asked as she finished her sit-ups.

“Yeah, no, but I can always run back here in a second if anything goes wrong. I want to see what the dangerous lands are like. No one made it out of there once going in, but since I’m fast I could.”

“Well at least you're confident in yourself,” Draco said.

“Yeah! I was thinking of doing that now,” I said, “wherever it is… I can look for it.”

“Should only take you like, three minutes tops to search the whole mini-continent we’re on,” Draco said as he and Fucia stood up.

“Right.” I activated my source. “Well, I’ll search. I’ll tell you what I find if I come back.”

“Got it. Me and Fucia will make sure nothing bad happens while you're gone,” Draco said as Fucia nodded. “Also we’ll tell Hiren and Vender that you left to find the dangerous lands if they return before you do.”

“Alright!” I said. “See ya!”

“See ya!” Draco said as he and Fucia waved before I sped off.

I zoomed throughout the island. It was big. It was as Draco called it, a mini-continent. I made it to some new areas but they were normal. I figured out where the War Zones were too. But eventually, I stopped.

In front of me was the dangerous lands. How can I tell? It was dark and spooky regardless that it was day. And something else… The grass was ten times as tall as I was. And the trees were even bigger. I could tell now why it was dangerous. The monsters would be huge, bigger than usual. Everything was huge.

Well… I had to go inside. So I jumped inside, hopping around. I saw in the distance more and more giant grass and giant trees. I passed by a giant ant, which tried to kill me. I punched it with an electric punch, and it burnt.

I kept moving. I wanted to find the tower. I moved at a faster speed, but from above it would be the same speed as my normal sprinting in normal places. I had to move faster.

I focused my energy into speed and ran. I then spotted the tower. Since I was tiny, the tower was… HUGE. IT WAS GIANT. That would be pretty hard to get on top of.

Well. I don’t want to be here for long so I zipped back over to the normal lands before anything bad happened. After a few minutes (even with my speed, it was pretty far) I made it back and saw Draco and Fucia outside.

“Oh hey you’re back!” Draco exclaimed.

“Yeah,” I said. “I didn’t do anything except find it, and find the tower. I didn’t do what Elec taught me. There was nothing to do it on. So I might as well save it.”

“Well at least you found it,” Fucia said.

“Yeah,” I said, “so we can go there when we--” I stopped. I saw a snowflake. “SNOW! WINTER IS HERE!” Many snowflakes started fall, like rain. Not like snow. It was fast, and it was hailing at the same time too.

Draco, Fucia and I quickly took cover inside the cave.

“Huh. Okay then,” Draco said as we sat in the cave.

“That’s not good, we’re gonna need to get food,” I said. “Let’s go back inside before the water becomes freezing.”

“Good idea,” Draco said as he and Fucia went under water while I used my speed to phase to the other side.

I found Lavender awake.

“Hey, Satu, change of plans,” She said. “Since it’s winter, we’ll just wait until the winter is over… Then we can try and escape.”

“Okay!” I said. “I can go out to gather things we need during that.”

“And I can make sure we stay warm and the water doesn’t freeze,” Draco said as he and Fucia had arrived on the other side by now.

“Yeah.” Lavender nodded. “We should focus on survival for now.”

“So not much different then we already were doing?” Fucia asked.

“Basically,” Draco replied.

“Yeah. Then we can… escape,” I said. “Through the giant tower.”

“Yeah. Still gotta get our powers though,” Draco said.

“That’s what Vender and Hiren are doing. Getting us cubes,” Lavender said.

“I know,” Draco said. “I’m just wondering when they’re gonna get back.”

“The snow came fast… so I hope they’re okay,” I said.

With the winter here, we were slowed down from our plan. At least we don’t have to worry about getting attacked or killed by other tribes.

“The Winter Storms have arrived, good luck surviving,” Dakrus’s voice spoke out.

Oh boy… We gotta survive a the winter now.

To Be Continued…

to be continued in the next book....