/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Nine: (Chapter 5) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Nine: (Chapter 5)

Posted May 9th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

Here's the next chapter

Chapter 5: Teleyon

I looked down at my phone, then up towards the hallway. I was looking for Arada. She was captured and brought here, and I was going to rescue her. And at the same time, I was going to find Sokanon and Aurallia and rescue them too. Zephyr was also in need of rescuing, but the problem with that is I can’t really take him. Since he’s a dragon. He’s huge.

Oh, and when I was in the bounty hunter ship, and the EFAI attacked us as we were on our way to the Light Planet… I took a pod to get back. Red Rampage was floating around in space and helped me get past the asteroids to get back here. And now that I was here, I can rescue everyone.

Except I needed a ride out. Which I already had planned… I was gonna call Vivofit and ask him if he could pick me up. That was plan A. Plan B was I just take a ship from them.

As I walked through the hallways, I came across someone… it was a man dressed in turquoise armor. I stopped in my path, afraid that I would be attacked by this man.

“Hey you! Are you associated with the EFAI? If so, tell me how,” the man suddenly appeared in front of me, looking down at me.

“Huh? No I’m not associated with them,” I replied, shaking my head.

The man studied me for a few moments. “Oh, you aren’t. Who are you then? What are you doing here?”

“Well, who are YOU?” I asked, suspicious of this man.

“I am Kaminus of Ultimate Turquoise’s Corps, third division.” the man grinned.

Wait, Ultimate Turquoise!? Holy frick, the Ultimate Council was here already!? Dang! Quartz actually got to them! That also means I get some money out of this and I can buy my technology stuff again! (Oh, and when you put the term ‘Ultimate’ in front of a name, it means they are a member of the council. It’s also respect.)

“Based on the look on your face, I can tell you’re pretty shocked,” Kaminus said with a smile. “But, you know who I am. Now tell me who you are.”

“My name is Teleyon,” I said. “I’m here to rescue my friends.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, that makes a lot of sense. Well, who are your friends? I can help you out,” Kaminus said. “Cuz right now, all divisions of the corps are here organizing things and stuff. Ya know, the usual business we Workers of the Council do.”

“I don’t know much about the Council, no.” I shook my head.

“Well, whatever then.” Kaminus chuckled. “Who are your friends?”

“Well… There’s Arada,” I said.

Kaminus tapped his ear, and I saw there was a machine, an earpiece for communication. So workers of the council use technology. I probably couldn’t hack into it…

“Kaminus speaking, any of you guys run into someone named Arada?” Kaminus said aloud. He looked down at me. “A guy or a girl?”

“Girl,” I said.

“Yeah it’s a she.” Kaminus spoke through the small device again. “Oh, you found ‘er?! Great!”

Excitement filled me in an instant. I could see Arada again!

“Come on, Teleyon!” Kaminus tapped my shoulder and teleported me with him. We appeared inside a room, or a large chamber, and there were multiple men who had the same armor on that Kaminus had. “Sup, division two. You got that Arada girl?”

“Who’s looking for me?” I heard a familiar voice growl.

I smiled and looked up, spotting Arada standing there, her hands on her hips. She looked beautiful as always, she was a beautiful girl. On the outside. Not the inside.

“Arada!” I exclaimed. I thought about hugging her, but she would probably kill me if I tried. So I stood a few feet away from her. “You’re alive!”

“Of course I’m alive, idiot!” Arada yelled. “They didn’t even hurt me or do anything to me! Except make me stronger. They did do that, but I let them.”

“Oh,” I said. I then realized Kaminus was watching us with a smirk on his face. He wasn’t talking to the other army men anymore.

“You know, I expected a couple reunion to be more lovey dovey than this,” he said.

“WHAT?!” Arada looked over at me with rage, and I backed off immediately by instinct. “YOU TOLD HIM WE WERE A COUPLE!?” Arada was mad as she walked over to me.

“N-no! I didn’t, he just said that!” I screamed, preparing myself for getting hit. But Arada didn’t hit me. I looked over at her and she… she was blushing?

“Idiot…” She immediately turned her head around.

I felt myself blushing… wait… WAIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Before I could talk to Arada again, Kaminus stood in between us.

“You told me ‘friends’ earlier. Who are the rest?” Kaminus asked. “I’ll help ya find them too.”

“Right. Their names are Sokanon and Aurallia,” I said.

“I know where they are.” Arada then came back into my sight. “Saw them earlier.”

“Oh! Well, then you don’t need my help!” Kaminus exclaimed, “I’ll go back to my job, you find your friends, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” I nodded.

“Great! Bye then! For now!” Kaminus then teleported away.

“Lets go, Teleyon.” Arada went out the door of this room.

I followed her silently.

“So, you missed me?” Arada then asked as we walked.

“Yeah, I totally did,” I replied sarcastically. “I missed your aggressiveness and hostile comments. I’m so happy it’s back.”

Arada rolled her eyes. “Whatever, weirdo. What happened when I was gone?”

“Well, our home is destroyed. So we have nowhere to live now,” I said. “Except for me, I’m gonna use some money that the Ultimate Council gave to the bounty hunters that exposed the EFAI to buy a ship and supplies.”

“Of course you would,” Arada replied.

“Yeah. I’m gonna get the money from Corpse,” I said. “Oh, Corpse is the bounty hunter by the way.”

“I assumed so.”

We walked silently for awhile. We passed by men with the same armor as Kaminus, so I assumed they were part of the Corps that he was in. Whatever division it was.

“Sokanon and Aurallia are this way.” Arada then took me down another hallway.

But when we entered the new hallway, there was someone standing there… A person in some sort of red scaly armor, and they had a tail covered in the armor. The person turned around instantly, and I saw they had red eyes, and orange hair… Wait a minute… those freckles…

I remembered this person… It was Lagi! Lagi Acrus, a boy from the Human Lagiacrus race that my race, the WaterBreathe, were at war with a long time ago! What was Lagi doing here!?

Lagi sniffed the air, and then growled, walking towards me and Arada. “WaterBreathe… You smell like WaterBreathe!”

“Hold it, Lagi, we made a treaty a long time ago. We’re not at war anymore. That was our stupid ancestors,” Arada said. She seemed to have remembered him too.

“I AM NOT LAGI! I AM REDKRO!” Lagi yelled. “DO NOT CALL ME SUCH FOUL NAMES!”

Oh yeah, I forgot that armor made him act differently. That armor was called Redkro. And Lagi got controlled by it? What exactly happened?

“Any WaterBreathe that comes in my way will die…” Lagi walked forward, growling as he got ready to attack.

? Guy ?

Malum and I walked through the EFAI Space Station’s hallways. There were a bunch of men in this blue armor walking around and doing things too. They weren’t part of the EFAI though, I can say that.

One of them asked us how we were tied with the EFAI, so I told them we were subjects/mutants. They then let us go. We were trying to find Malum’s brother. So we were going to the office that was near our cell. Maybe there would be files there that showed who Malum’s family is.

Soon, we arrived at the office. It was just like I remembered. Didn’t change at all, except for the fact that there were some armored men in there.

Malum went on in first, and I followed.

“Oh, hello.” the armored man inside turned to look at us. “Ah! You’re the mutant with Dark Chimæra DNA!” He pointed at me.

“Uh, yeah!” I replied. “I am!”

“Nice. So can you shapeshift like Chimæra’s can?” The man asked.

“I can’t control it, no…” I shook my head.

“Oh, that sucks then. So then you’re Guy,” the man looked over at a paper on the desk. I looked over his shoulder at it. It was a blueprint with everyone that was in my cell. I always wondered why they put us together, and why they took away Malum’s sibling.

“Hey, can you help us find Malum’s brother?” I asked the man, pointing at Malum.

“Malum? As in, like the paper says, Malum Skellzen?” The man questioned.

Malum nodded.

“Well, hold on then. Let me check with the my partners and the other divisions.” the man tapped something in his ear. “Hey, I got one here. Name’s Malum Skellzen, looking for another Skellzen.” He then looked down at me and Malum. “We’re looking for them.”

“Thanks,” I thanked him. “Are you guys… part of the Council?”

“Huh? Oh, no. We work for Ultimate Turquoise, a member of the Council,” the man replied. “Turquoise Corps, I’m part of the first division. Our job is to help all the victims of the EFAI.”

“Oooh.” I understood. That was very nice of them… Now I can live a peaceful life without having to worry about getting captured or anything like that.

“Oh, I got a response. Malum Skellzen, you got a younger brother, his name’s Locke Skellzen,” the man then said.

Wait, Locke? The one that was with us the whole time? HE was Malum’s brother!?

“Locke…” Malum then muttered. I looked over at him, it was very rare for him to talk and he just did. He then said something in sign language to me, which was, “if Locke’s my brother, then we don’t need to look anymore.”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Let’s just make sure before we leave.”

? Locke ?

I came out of Quartz’s portal, appearing in a hallway of the EFAI Space Station. The portal disappeared after I was out.

“Alright, where to start…” I thought as I glanced around.

I decided to just start walking down the hallway till I found something of interest. I spotted someone wearing blue armor of some sort walking down the hallway.

They didn’t look like an EFAI staff member or anything. Must be from something else.

“Hey! You there!” The armored man then walked over to me. “Are you associated with the EFAI in any way?” He looked down at me. “Oh, you’re a kid. Hey kiddo, mind answering a few questions for me?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Are you part of the EFAI? Or are you a victim? What are you doing here?” The armored man asked.

“Victim and looking for my family,” I replied.

“Ah, okay,” The armored man said. “I can help you find them. What do you know about them?”

“Well I know I have one brother, older than me. And my father. And that my brother was also captured by the EFAI,” I replied.

“Anything else? A name maybe?”

“Well, my name is Locke Skellzen. But besides that I got nothing that I really know about my family’s personal information,” I said.

“That will do.” He tapped a device in his ear. “Looking for any Skellzens.” He then paused. “Oh, they found one! Someone else that has the last name Skellzen. Maybe they’re your older brother! Want me to take you to him?”

“Sure.” I nodded.

Then I was teleported and I found myself in an office room. There was a different man in armor, and next to him were Guy and Malum.

“Oh! Locke!” Guy spotted me first and waved.

“Hey guys!” I waved.

“Guess what, Locke, your older brother is Malum!” Guy exclaimed, pointing at Malum who stood there quietly.

“Wait, seriously?” I asked. “I knew I recognized him from somewhere!”

“Yeah, his name is Malum Skellzen, and you’re Locke Skellzen!” Guy said. “I don’t know why they seperated you guys.”

“Because they were dangerous,” the armored man in the room said. I looked over at him, and he was looking at papers on the desk. “Says right here in a report. The Skellzen siblings both survived the mutation. Their abilities were too dangerous to be put together. Dunno what the abilities are though.”

“Huh,” Guy replied. “Guess that sort of makes sense. But it doesn’t matter now that we are free!”

“Yeah. But that makes me wonder, now what do we do now that we know Malum and I are siblings?” I asked Guy.

“Uh, I dunno. Be brothers? Since you’re brothers?” Guy suggested. “I don’t have siblings, but Malum is like a brother to me. And Timmy is like my younger brother.”

“I meant where do we go?” I asked.

“Oh.” Guy thought about it for a second. “Well, Vulgon and Vivofit kept us around this whole time so we were just gonna go back to them…”

“I mean, I can still stay at Quartz’s house regardless. So you can ask them if I can go with or not,” I said.

“Alright.” Guy nodded. “Well, should we contact Vivo?”

Malum nodded.

“Let’s do that then,” Guy said.

to be continued in the next chapter....