/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Nine: (Chapter 8...9?) [Regaining My Consciousness] | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Nine: (Chapter 8...9?) [Regaining My Consciousness]

Posted May 14th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

here's the next chapter.... format changes to match the 4th series. 

Chapter 8:

“Hello Ultimate Turquoise,” Ultimate Osaid appeared in the hallways of the EFAI Space Station.

Turquoise stopped walking and looked over at his fellow member of the Ultimate Council. He smiled, and looked down at the boy he was carrying, Lagi.

“Greetings, I’ve found this boy who needs some help. I’ll have my men investigate his home and family… a lot of things that I saw when I looked into his past… they’re quite troubling you see,” Turquoise said.

“Is he… a half human half Lagiacrus?” Osaid questioned, noticing his tail.

“Indeed he is. One of the Human Lagiacrus,” Turquoise replied. “Had a lot of conflict with other civilizations. A corrupt species indeed.”

“It’s been a long time… I don’t recall what happened with them,” Osaid said, as he and Turquoise began walking down the hallways.

“Well whatever happened, my men are already on it. I’m going to get this boy his memory and consciousness back,” Turquoise said, looking down at Lagi. “Hold on, I do recall what happened… It was a wizard, he casted a spell and combined the attributes of the Lagiacrus species with some of the water breathing humans in the area…”

“Oh. I remember that much,” Osaid said. He crossed his arms behind his back as he walked.

“Right. Otherwise, I’ll figure out what happened with him. You should check in with the Dimension Patrol. There are some disturbances in the fabrics,” Turquoise said.

“Ah, alright. I’ll get to it. I’ll see your report later then!” Osaid waved and then disappeared.

Turquoise then looked back down at Lagi and sighed. “Let’s get you taken care of.”

? Fucia ?

I was walking along towards the college after saying goodbye to Hematite. I passed by some people who smiled and waved at me. I waved back as I kept walking.

Soon I approached the building that Eyujin Mida was in, the Dragonology department. I entered the building and headed upstairs to Eyujin’s office. The door was closed.

I knocked on the door to see if he or his assistant were inside. The door opened and his office mate, Yasach, was there.

“Oh hello Fucia,” Yasach said.

“Hello Yasach,” I said.

He looked past me. “Where’s Draco?”

“Well… You see…” I started. “He kinda… got separated from our group a while ago. And we don’t know where he went.”

“Oh. Have you not tried to call him?” Yasach asked.

“I did. But he hasn’t responded,” I replied.

“Oh. Where did he go?” Yasach asked.

“That’s the thing, we don’t know,” I said.

“Well that’s unfortunate. So, what brings you here then? You want to continue your training alone?” Yasach asked.

“Yeah, I do. I thought it would be a good way to spend time until Hematite finds Draco.” I nodded.

“Well, Eyujin isn’t here right now. He’s with the dragons,” Yasach said.

“Oh, where is that exactly?” I asked.

“Downstairs. You’ll have to take the elevator since the stairs is an emergency exit,” Yasach answered. “It’s the basement. I could just teleport you if you want, since I’m going there right now. It’s much faster.”

“Sure, teleportation would work,” I said.

“Alright.” Then my surroundings changed as I found myself in a pretty empty room that looked like a lobby. “Hey Eyujin!”

“Yes?” Eyujin appeared from a door and walked over to Yasach.

“Fucia is back and would like to resume training,” Yasach said.

“Oh?” Eyujin looked down at me. “Where’s Draco?”

“We… Don’t know. He got lost during the mission we were on. We don’t know where he is at the moment, but our friend Hematite is looking for him.”

“Oh. Well, then we’ll be patient until Hematite finds him,” Eyujin said. “Do you want to train right now, Fucia?”

“Well. Maybe I could wait a day. So what are you doing down here right now anyway?” I asked.

“I received some dragons in need of homes from the GWF. I’m taking care of them,” Eyujin replied.

“Oh really? Where are they?” I asked.

“Right over here!” Eyujin walked back to the door he came out from. I followed him and entered the room.

The room was huge and was a mixture of many different habitats. It was filled with a lot of dragons. Big dragons and small dragons and baby dragons, the room was filled with around fifty of them!

“Woah there’s so many…” I said, amazed.

“Oh, hello!” A big glowing yellow dragon then approached us. The dragon looked down at me specifically. “Hello there, young lady!”

“Ummm… Hello?” I waved. I was confused why this dragon was able to talk.

“This is Fucia,” Eyujin said to the dragon. “Fucia, this is Nour! He’s a Light Dragon! And yes, he has the ability to talk.”

“Wow… I wasn’t expecting that,” I said. “Well hello Nour.”

“Yes, hello.” Nour nodded.

Then I noticed another dragon, it was mainly black with cyan highlights walking towards us. It looked familiar.

“Oh, you need something, Zephyr?” Nour asked the dragon.

“Wait, Zephyr? Is that it’s name?” I asked.

“*COUGH* His name.” Nour coughed. “We don’t like being called ‘it’.”

“I didn’t know his gender, I’m sorry!” I said.

Zephyr didn’t seem too bothered as he looked down at me.

“Do you know this girl, Zephyr?” Nour asked the dragon.

Zephyr made some sort of low growl in response as he sniffed me more and seemed very calm about my presence.

“Odd, he’s much calmer than usual…” Nour muttered.

“Really? What’s he normally like?” I asked as Zephyr had stopped sniffing me. By now I had a pretty good guess on who exactly this was.

“He was pretty stressed, coming back from the EFAI and all,” Nour answered. Since I was doing just fine, Eyujin was dealing with other dragons in the room.

“The EFAI? I knew I recognized Zephyr! The name probably should've gave it away but I couldn’t be too sure,” I said as I then patted Zephyr on the head. He seemed happy I was petting him.

“Are you a friend of his master?” Nour asked me.

“You could say that,” I replied as I scratched Zephyr on the chin. “His master and I are close.”

“No wonder he seems to like you. We dragons usually have a good sense of smell. And Zephyr could smell his masters scent on you,” Nour said.

Zephyr then did a sort’ve growl.

“Well, probably. But I have met Zephyr in person a few times so that might’ve helped as well,” I said.

“Yes, he says he has met you before.” Nour nodded.

Zephyr then sort’ve layed down near the ground in front of me, seemingly gesturing to his back. I complied and climbed onto his back and then he started moving around the room.

“Do you like dragons, Fucia?” Nour then asked. He walked with Zephyr. “We’re some pretty amazing creatures, if I do say so myself!”

A baby dragon flew over to me and flapped its wings, keeping itself in front of me. It then made some sort of cute chirping sound.

“Oh hello there!” I said with a smile as the baby dragon fluttered around. “And yeah, dragons are pretty interesting. Draco thought that too.”

“Draco certainly sounds like a dragon lover type of guy considering his name is that of our species in Latin. I would like to meet him for sure,” Nour said.

“Well I’m sure Zephyr will be happy to see him too once Hematite finds him,” I said, petting Zephyr.

Zephyr let out a slightly confused and pained sounding growl-like whine. He seemed confused by this news, of course I would have to explain to him that Draco was kinda missing. It would probably be hard for Zephyr after what he’s been through but hopefully I can help a bit, I could spend time with him when I’m not training.

I guess that sounds like a plan.

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

????

A Month Later…

Chapter 8...9? - Lagi

{Regaining My Consciousness}

I woke up to the sound of voices. Two voices that were talking to each other. My eyes slowly opened and then I spotted two men sitting in front of me. One of them was dressed in a blue robe and had turquoise hair and eyes. The other had armor on.

“Ah, Lagi, you have awakened,” The man with turquoise hair said.

Looking around some more, I saw I was sitting down in a chair and there was a table separating me from the two men in front of me.

“Yes, uh, I’m awake,” I answered. My head was a little spinny, my memory foggy. But I could remember the feelings. “How long has it been since I put on the armor? If you know that, of course.”

“We estimate around a year or so,” the man with turquoise hair said. “Maybe less, maybe more. But the effects of the armor have worn off now. You are back to your standard self.”

“So… I’ve been watching my life for almost a full year. Seems crazy, almost seems like yesterday I was about to duke it out with that lying leader guy,” I said. I wonder… wait. Ivory. “Okay, I need to know. What happened to Ivory, is she safe?” I added desperately.

“Well… We located her on a planet called Featherros. She was being subjected to the EFAI. We’ve shut them down and we have her with all the other subjects. We’re currently seeking to put them back into society safely, so they can all live a normal life. Ivory hasn’t gotten anywhere. She’s only been talking about you and asking us to save you. Now that you’re awake, we’ll allow you to see her,” the man with the turquoise hair said. “Oh, I apologize, you don’t know about the EFAI, do you? They’re an institution that did research on different organisms’ DNA, and mutated people illegally and against their will. Ivory was not mutated, but they used her DNA to mutate others.”

“When can I see her?” I asked desperately. She’s okay, this was great! I thought, when I stopped seeing her, something might have happened and I wouldn’t see her again. But she’s safe…

“We can bring her here now, if you would like,” the man said.

“Yes that woul-” I started. Wait. I should get answers first. Everything that happened to me, everything I did to others. I need to know how much damage I caused. “Soon, but not immediately. I would like a few answers first. How much damage have I caused? How many people have I hurt?”

“Not many. Redkro had used some of your abilities, such as space travel, to travel to other planets but he didn’t harm many people. He’s destroyed some civilizations. We’ve found traces of his true form being used… But you should not worry about that. You weren’t the one who hurt them,” the man said.

“O-okay. Well, how long has it been since you took the Redkro armor off?” I asked.

“Four days,” the man said.

“What sort of a condition was I in when you removed the armor?” I asked.

“You were unconscious, but unharmed. I made sure to not hurt you in the process,” the man said. “And then it took four days for your memory to return, since Redkro had taken over your brain when you had the armor on. You should be back to normal now.”

“What happened to my children?” I asked. “And where are they?”

“Not all of them survived. Many of them aren’t in good condition either… The EFAI messed with their DNA,” the man explained. “But. There is one who is in healthy condition. But he’s grown. So… how do I put this… He grew at a faster pace. Mentally, he is only a year or two old. But physically, he’s ten.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. How would he grow so much different from the rest?” I asked. We usually grow mentally and physically at twice that of a regular human for the first three or so years of our lives… but how would he have the body of ten?

“I have many assumptions but this is also strange to us. We’re investigating it at the moment,” the man said. “It most likely is something the EFAI did.”

“Question. Was he different in any other ways?” I asked.

“We classified him as an Ivory Lagiacrus, if that answers your question,” the man said.

“Was there anything different about how you found him?” I asked.

“No, nothing else.” He shook his head. “I do have a plan of what to do with him, if you would like to know since you are the father of this child.”

“Yes, tell me this plan,” I said. “Please,” I added.

“I’ll be putting him in a realm, enchanting him with magic that prevents his body from growing any further… then I’ll have someone teach him everything, essentially raise him until he’s mentally ten years old. Then I’ll release him into the real world. All of this will happen in the time span of a month in the real world. So you’ll have a ten year old child while you’re only 16 years old.”

“It’s going to have a weird aftertaste, but yes. That would be great, thank you,” I said. I then looked over at the man in the armor sitting beside the man I was talking to. “So uh, who’s the person in the armor?”

“Oh, this is one of my workers,” the man said.

“I’m Kaminus. Nice to meet ya,” the armored man said with a wave.

“And I am Ultimate Turquoise Shiny of the Ultimate Council,” the man said.

“Oh, wow, the Ultimate Council. That’s an honor, I guess,” I said. Huh. So I got stopped by one of the strongest people out there. Doesn’t make me the slightest bit panicked about what’s happening anymore.

“Indeed.” Turquoise smiled. “Do you have any other questions?”

“Yes. I’ve got one more,” I said. “Can you find me Ichoo Qeezixyx?”

“Ichoo Qeezixyx? You know the son of the Elemental Master of Wind?” Turquoise asked, titling his head to the left.

“Yeah, I know him. Known him for a while now. He was with me when I put on the armor, him and all the others,” I explained. Huh, so he really is a bit of a deal.

“Well, yes, we can find him.” Turquoise nodded.

“That would be great. You don’t have to send him to me or me to him or anything, just for when I’ve got the time. At least tell him I said hi and sorry for anything that may have happened,” I requested.

“That can be done,” Turquoise replied. He nodded at Kaminus, who nodded back.

“Thanks, for all of this. Taking me out of the armor, answering some questions, saving Ivory…” I said, letting out a sigh of relief.

“It is our duty.” Turquoise nodded with a smile. “You’re very welcome.”

It was then silent as I didn’t really have anything else to say.

“So…” Kaminus then broke the silence. “You want to see Ivory now?”

“Yes. That would be great,” I said.

Kaminus nodded and then disappeared. He then returned shortly after, with him was Ivory. I recognized her pale face, her red eyes and long white hair almost immediately.

“I-Ivory!” I said. My heart seemed to skip a beat, I just saw her and I was out of my seat right away, running up to hug her. My arms wrapped around her and she let me hug her.

Kaminus and Turquoise had given us space too.

“Lagi? Is that you?” Ivory didn’t hug me back, she only asked me a question. I continued hugging her for awhile and then I let go and looked into her eyes.

“Yeah, it’s me!” I said.

She pinched my cheek and observed me cautiously.

“I-Ivory?” I asked.

“Yeah, it is you,” she then said. “Good to see you finally are back to normal.” She turned around and looked at Turquoise and Kaminus for a second. “Oh yeah, also all of our children are pretty much dead. Or in very unstable condition.”

“Yeah, I know. They told me already,” I replied. “But one of our kids is going to be normal!”

“Correct, the Ivory Lagiacrus child with the blue hair.” Turquoise nodded.

“Wait… You have that one!?” Ivory exclaimed.

“Uh, yeah we do,” Kaminus said. “It’s the only one in good condition.”

“YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! That one was the one I felt was the most special…” Ivory clapped her hands together.

She was acting different than I remembered… She used to be a careless girl who just wanted everything to go the way she wants… What… What happened to her?

“He’s also going to be raised by one of the workers at Turquoise Corps. We’re not sure who yet,” Kaminus said.

“I think it should be you, Kaminus.” Turquoise looked over at him.

“Oh, me? Oh sure! I’ll teach him a thing or two!” Kaminus beamed.

“Make sure to raise him well…” Ivory said.

“No problem, it shouldn’t be that hard,” Kaminus assured. “Or at least I think so… It’s not hard, is it?” He looked at Turquoise. “How hard is parenting?”

“You should be able to handle it. He has the body of a ten year old, that’s the only difference,” Turquoise said.

“Oh alright, good…” Kaminus breathed out.

“Oh! Also, I already named him,” Ivory said.

I paid close attention to Ivory. “What’s his name?”

“I named him after you since he looks just like you, except for the hair,” Ivory said. “Lagi Jr.”

“Woah! Cool!” I exclaimed.

Kaminus chuckled. “Alright, alright, I’ll raise Lagi Jr goodly. You two can come on out now and do whatever you want.”

“Yes, you may come out.” Turquoise appeared at the door and opened it. “Dismissed!”

“Alright!”

?Hematite?

I yawned as I got up. I got out of bed pretty slowly since I was still tired. I sat there for awhile in my bed and let my eyes adjust to the lighting. After I was able to see alright, I got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom connected to my room. My own personal bathroom… pretty cool, huh? Looking at myself in the mirror, I could see that my hair had gotten longer. My bangs had also gotten long… My left eye was covered with some hair while my right eye was in plain sight. Eh. I guess I looked pretty cool like this. I don’t need a haircut yet.

After I finished up with the bathroom, as I was washing my hands, I looked at my dark eyes. They were black, just like my hair. Thing is with us Shinys, we’re named after gemstones or rocks… but which specific rock depended on the hair and eye color of the person. So I’m called Hematite because of my hair and eye color… Yeah…

I then closed the sink and left the bathroom after drying my hands. It’s been a month since I made a goal… to find a friend of mine who disappeared.

Draco.

Draco Saurashido.

He disappeared while we were attacking the EFAI base. And after that was over, he was nowhere in sight. I couldn’t even sense his energy… He was off the radar, you could say. Seemingly without a trace.

I couldn't find him so I gave up. I'm not looking for him anymore. He was gone and everyone accepted that he was gone. Maybe he died, who knows? No one was there with him so no one knows what happened.

I then walked out of my room and into the hallway. I turned to walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast when I spotted a guy standing there. He had darkish green hair and eyes and had on a black shirt that said 'Ultimate’ on it. He was leaning against the wall.

It was Jade Shiny. Wonder what he was doing standing there next to my room.

“Sup Jade,” I said as I approached him.

“Oh, hey Hem. You finally woke up.” Jade looked over at me.

“Yeah, what are you doing standing here?” I immediately asked him the question that I wanted answered.

Jade looked up at me and then he stopped leaning on the wall. “I was waiting for you to wake up.”

I waited for a moment, expecting him to continue to explain why he was standing there. But he just stayed silent.

“And…?” I asked.

“What?” Jade asked back.

“Why were you waiting for me to wake up?”

“So I could help you,” Jade replied.

Help me? “With what?”

“Ruby told me you were looking for someone who just flat out disappeared. I'm gonna help you find him,” Jade said.

“Oh, you're gonna help me find Draco. He left no trace though. It's impossible to find him since no one was there when he disappeared,” I said back.

“You're an amateur… just come with me and learn,” Jade said. He then walked down the hallway, away from the kitchen.

I guess I could always have breakfast later, so I followed him.

“Have you checked the cameras of the space station he was in?” Jade then asked.

“Uhh… no, I didn't have access to that.” I shook my head.

Jade looked back at me and sighed. “You're an idiot. That's like, the first thing you should do.”

“But I don't have access to it!” I said.

“Then get access, idiot!” Jade remarked. “It's not that hard! Just go to the EFAI and ask for it and they can look for any camera footage of this Draco guy!”

“Oh frick, you're right!” How could I be so dumb? I can't always just rely on my abilities because they won't do much all the time.

“Of course I'm right. I'm always right.” Jade walked through the hallway with his hands in his pockets. “Now, where's that hacker dude Ruby mentioned?”

“Oh, Teleyon? I can call him.” I searched my pocket for my phone and realized I left it in my room. “Oh hold on, I'll go grab my phone.”

“Alright, I'll be in the kitchen,” Jade said.

I nodded at him and then dashed back to my room. My phone was left charging on the drawer next to my bed. I grabbed it and then walked out of the room, heading towards the kitchen.

Once I entered the kitchen, I saw Jade was sitting at the table with my older sister Ruby.

“Alright, I'll call him,” I then said.

I then dialed Teleyon's number and called him. He picked up immediately.

“Hey Hematite, what do you need?” it was Teleyon’s voice on the other side.

“Oh hey, we need your help trying to find Draco,” I said.

“Really? You're still looking for him? Leave the guy alone, he might have found something better than what he already had and went for it.”

“Yeah but… I told Fucia I would find him.”

“Alright, I'm coming over then,” Teleyon said. “Be there in a few minutes.”

He then hung up. I casually put my phone away.

“So…” Ruby then said. “He's coming over?”

“Mhm.” I nodded. “By the way, did you make breakfast? I'd like to eat something.”

Ruby pointed at the kitchen. “Help yourself.”

I walked over to the fridge and opened it. There was some leftovers from yesterday, some fried chicken. So I pulled that out and heated it up with my hands using energy before eating some.

“You can't have fried chicken for breakfast, dude. When she said 'help yourself’ she meant make something!” Jade said.

I gulped down the fried chicken after I finished chewing it.

“He's lazy,” Ruby said, patting Jade on the head. “Just leave him be.”

Jade just looked back at me with his arms crossed. He watched me as I finished eating all the leftovers.

As I cleaned up after myself (See, I'm not that lazy Ruby), I looked back up at Jade.

“Yo Jade, you know where Quartz is?” I asked. I didn't sense his energy here so he wasn't home.

“I dunno. Maybe he's with my sister,” Jade said.

“Ah.” That could be it. Quartz didn't spend much time at home unless he was in his lair.

Just then, I sensed his energy. He was back home, except in his lair downstairs. As usual.

“Nevermind, Quartz is back,” Jade then said. “Where's Teleyon? He's taking so long.”

“He's not an Ultimate, so it's gonna take a while. He has to get ride,” I replied.

“There aren't any roads leading to here… yeesh, a hacker who isn't even an Ultimate though? That's impressive,” Jade said. “But can you just teleport to the dude and grab him? I'm not gonna be here to help you for long.” He took a moment to wink at Ruby. She just smiled at him in return and I rolled my eyes. “So yeah, hurry the process up.”

“Alright,” I said. I then searched the planet for Teleyon's energy and found that he was just in the city nearby. Then I teleported to his energy and saw he was walking towards where my house was. And he was still in the city. So I assumed he was on his way to my place.

I didn’t bother getting his attention and I just grabbed him and teleported back. Piece of cake.

“What the?!” Teleyon took a moment before he realized that he was teleported here. He looked around the kitchen, at Jade, Ruby, and then at me. “Oh. Well I’m here, I guess.”

“Sup Hacker Boi, I need you to hack into the EFAI’s security footage from the day they stupidly infiltrated their base,” Jade said to Teleyon.

“Got it.” Teleyon nodded and immediately took out his laptop from… somewhere. “I don’t actually need to hack into it because I downloaded the footage already. I was watching the cameras when we did the whole thing a month ago.”

“Did you see where Draco went?” I asked, hopeful.

“No, the cameras went off where he went. Last place I saw him, he was with his twin brother. Then the camera stopped working,” Teleyon said.

“Care to explain how exactly the cameras ‘stopped’ working?” Jade asked, sitting back in his chair, looking like he owned this place.

“I dunno. Like, it got destroyed or something.” Teleyon looked over at Jade. “I couldn’t see who destroyed it though.”

“Destroyed? So, basically, Draco got kidnapped. That’s why he’s not here.” Jade immediately came to a conclusion.

“But why would he get kidnapped?” I questioned Jade’s conclusion. “Like… just why? It doesn’t make sense.”

Jade smiled. “Cameras got destroyed and he disappeared. They were destroyed to hide a crime. It’s obvious.”

I thought about what Jade said. “So… his brother Broshi kidnapped him?”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Jade shrugged. “We have no way of finding that out. But I have an idea that could get us somewhere. Anyone got real good senses?” He looked around.

“Uhh, what kind of senses?” I asked.

“Like, the ability to sense… smell! We could go back to the place and try to sniff out where Draco went.”

“Oh! There’s this guy who has a great sense of smell! We can get him!” Ruby exclaimed.

“Great, someone go get him!” Jade said.

“His name is Malum, and he lives on the Tech Planet,” Ruby said. “It’ll take awhile to get him.”

“Not unless we use Quartz,” Jade said.

“Heh.” He was just like me, using Quartz’s portal ability to our advantage to save us time and effort. “Hey Bro! Can you bring Malum to us?”

“Oh my God Hematite, you have the worst timing,” Quartz sounded annoyed as he mentally communicated with me.

“Why, what are you doing down there?” I asked.

“Nothing at all. Just uh, counting the different types of rocks in rock collection for the millionth time. You made me lose count.” I wondered what it actually was…

“Are you sure? You’re with Jade’s Sister down there. Are you sure you were counting rocks?” I asked, teasing him.

“Oh shut up, I opened a portal for Malum, get on with whatever you’re doing and leave us alone.”

I then realized a portal had opened up and Malum appeared in the room. He looked up and saw us, looking quite confused.

“Yo, we wanted to use your good sense of smell to find someone,” Jade said to him. Malum just looked back at him, and then did something with his hands… was that… sign language? Oh right, I remember. Malum spoke in sign language. Maybe he couldn’t talk.

“Uh… I don’t understand.” Jade looked around the room. “Anyone know sign language?”

Malum then stuck his hands out and they turned into this weird brown-gray muscle thing… He made the letters Y, E, and S, spelling out yes. He then made a whole sentence with his weird muscle. It said, ‘sure I’ll help.’

“Oh. Great ability, helps you overcome that you’re mute,” Jade said.

Malum didn’t have any reaction for being called mute. That was good because Jade sometimes offended people without realizing it… he usually just expressed his opinions out loud. Calls people who are weak weaklings, and when someone makes a dumb decision he calls them idiots… Yeah, that’s how he was. And Ruby liked that about him, she found that attractive.

Oh yeah, Ruby and Jade are dating. Really the only people who are single are me and Saph. Cuz Quartz is dating Jade’s sister, Rose.

“Alright, let’s go to the base. Hematite, you drive,” Jade said, standing up.

“Wait what?” I noticed even Ruby got up. “Why can’t we just take Quartz’s portal?”

“We’re not gonna always rely on him. Now get your butt in the pilot's seat of your ship,” Jade said.

“Okay, okay!” Next thing I know, I find myself in my spaceship, in the garage. I was in the pilot seat, and Jade was sitting beside me in the co-pilot seat. Ruby was sitting behind me along with Malum and Teleyon.

I flicked some levers and pressed some buttons. The spaceship engine was now active and the ship was ready for take off.

And off we went.

to be continued in the next chapter....