/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Seven: (Chapter 3) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Seven: (Chapter 3)

Posted January 30th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

Here's the next chapterrrrr enjoy

Chapter 3: Draco

I couldn’t believe it. Right in front of me and Ich, inside of a cage, was Ivory! Ivory Stone, an Ivory Human Lagiacrus, from so long ago!

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’ve been here for so long,” Ivory said. “Don’t even remember since when. Hmph.” She was sitting and hugging her knees.

“Is Lagi here too?” I asked.

“No.” Ivory shook her head. “Lagi’s long gone now.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. Ich looked pretty confused too.

“That Redkro armor thing. He refused to take it off. It’s corrupted him, he’s not even Lagi anymore. He claims he is the legendary warrior Redkro.” Ivory shrugged.

“So… why are you here? Did you all get captured too?” I asked.

“It was just me,” Ivory said. “They wanted to use my DNA, they said. And since I apparently misbehaved, they put me in a cage. It’s been so long, I don’t even remember… what I used to be like…”

Ichoo looked kind of sad. “Well, do you want to get out of here? We’re here to rescue the other people and then get out of here.”

“No… if I leave, I’ll just die,” Ivory said. “Leave me here. I just want you to promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Find Lagi and make him normal again,” Ivory said.

“We can do that. But we can’t just leave you here,” Ich said.

“Yes you can, and you will. Now look there, the keys are over there. Inside that drawer. Free everyone else but leave me. They’re not done using me yet,” Ivory said. “But promise me!”

“We promise we’ll find Lagi and help him… let’s go, Draco,” Ich then said. “We don’t want to alarm the EFAI here and make them come after us.”

“Right…” I said, walking over to the drawer and taking out the keys that was inside. I then used the key and freed the Featherros Citizens, but they were still asleep. Or knocked out.

“I know something,” Ivory then said. “You should free that one baby mutated lagiacrus. It’s destructive. It will cover up what happened, and should be an excuse for why this lab failed. Or I think so…”

“That’s actually a good idea!” Ich exclaimed. “Draco, you take the Featherros citizens back. I’ll do what Ivory suggested.”

“Okay…” I said as I then picked up as many citizens as I could before activating my speed technique and teleporting outside to head to the castle.

I then sped through the forest, heading back to the castle. But on the way, I spotted Bob Brown, who came in my path. I stopped running.

“Hey,” Bob said. “You freed my work. Not cool.”

“Sorry I don’t care about your job,” I said coldly.

His skin turned purple. “Well, then I’ll have to kill you.”

I set down the citizens far away before activating Double Draco Eye with Wrath mixed with speed. Bob’s skin changed into blue instead of purple. He also summoned his scythe, shooting waves of energy out of them at me.

I dodged them one by one. But at the rate he was firing, I couldn’t close the gap. He was fast. Faster than Double with the speed technique, that’s for sure.

Bob then disappeared all of a sudden, appearing behind me where he then punched me in the back. It however didn’t do much… the most that happened was I heard a sizzle from his hand hitting my back which was just it's intense heat radiation doing it’s thing. Burning.

I also found out that even though Bob was fast, he wasn’t that strong.

I decided I didn’t like him this close so I leaped away and turned to face where Bob was before letting out one of the sonic boom roars I can do as Wrath, trying to deter him.

“AH!” Bob fell to the ground, his hands covering his ears.

Odd…

“Hmmm…” I thought, stopping the roar to test something. Bob slowly was getting back up.

I then simply let out a loud shrieking sound rather than a roar at him.

He collapsed again.

“So he’s weak to loud noises…”

“Stop being so loud…” Bob said, trying to stand up again.

“Won’t stop until you stop what you're doing to these people,” I growled, ready to roar/shriek again if he got up.

“Okay okay I’ll stop!” Bob said, covering his ears as he stood up. “Just don’t… scream or anything!”

“How do I know I can trust you?” I asked, skeptical of his morals. “You better prove it or else I’m gonna roar until your head bursts!”

“I don’t know, you figure that out,” Bob replied. “I’m just gonna stay away for now.” He then disappeared. And I’m sure he won’t be back now that I know his weakness.

“Wait. Broshi can make noise too right? I should at least tell him just in case…” I thought, deactivating Wrath and picking the citizens back up before heading to the castle.

I then arrived at the castle, and I jumped over the walls to enter. I headed towards the palace since that was the safest place.

I ran in, pushing through the doors, stopping a few feet in, causing a large gust of wind. I spotted King Teloiven, Fucia, and Broshi standing there. The other guy, that commander, wasn’t here.

“I got some people out! So far me and Ich have the lab to ourselves so I’ll be back with more people!” I said setting down the citizens. “Oh, and if people start disappearing again. Just tell Broshi to go outside and scream really loud. That’ll stop it real quick. Also, where’s the commander?”

“I scared him off.” Broshi smirked.

“Why!?” I exclaimed. “For cripes sake Broshi we’re trying to help here!”

“But I was bored. Can I come with you?” Broshi asked, his hands in his pockets.

“No, one of us has to stay here in case their agent comes back. Loud noises are his only weakness. A-K-A you and I’s roars and shrieks in wrath slash beast form,” I said, heading to the doors.

“Oh come on!” Broshi ran out with me. “Just tell everyone here to scream and that should be loud enough!”

“We can’t take any chances,” I said, looking back at Fucia and her father.

“How weak is he to loud noises?” Broshi questioned. “Cuz if it’s as you said it was, if the whole town screamed then the EFAI kidnapper won’t be able to enter.”

I simply sighed to myself.

“Fine. But if something happens, you're owning up to it,” I said sternly, my eyes burning. “And it will not be pretty.

“Sounds good to me.” Broshi smirked and then let out his wings. “HEY CITIZENS! YOUR KIDNAPPER IS WEAK TO LOUD SOUNDS! YELL AND HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KIDNAP YOU! OR JUST PLAY REALLY LOUD DUBSTEP OR SOMETHING, I DON’T CARE!”

Right after Broshi told everyone his message, all sorts of loud sounds were heard. Broshi looked at me and smirked.

“Congrats you told a city to be loud like a city is supposed to be, don’t hope you float away with your new hot air,” I said, quite impressed as I closed the doors behind us. “Now we need to get back to the lab and get more citizens. So follow me.”

I then reactivated the speed technique and zipped over to the entrance of the woods, waiting for Broshi to catch up. Broshi was flying since he had wings.

“WHICH WAY TO THE LAB?!” Broshi yelled, so I could hear him over the loudness of the city.

“SOUTH WEST! FIFTEEN MILES IN THERE’S A GRASSLESS DIRT PATCH YOU NEED TO TELEPORT THROUGH!” I yelled back.

“GOT IT!” Broshi then took off in the direction I told him to.

I ran through the forest in the same direction before arriving at the dirt patch and teleporting in. Then I heard an explosion, followed by a roar.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” I yelled.

“HOLY HECK WHAT WAS THAT?!” Broshi appeared next to me.

“WE HAVEN’T EVEN GOTTEN EVERYONE YET!” I exclaimed as I hurried in and grabbed more people and zipping past Broshi.

Broshi came with me and grabbed people as well. “HA! I CAN GRAB MORE THAN YOU CUZ I GOT DARK VINES!” Broshi was able to carry twenty Featherros citizens. “Alright we should probably go now.” I noticed Broshi looking at something behind me.

“Yeah no duh,” I said as we teleported out and headed back to the castle. I could faintly hear explosions behind us. To be honest, I really didn’t wanna know what they did to that baby lagiacrus if it could do that.

“Dude, did you see that thing?” Broshi asked as we were heading back to the castle. Broshi had carried all the remaining citizens with his dark vines… which was impressive, he was able to carry around 50 people. “There was this big lizard thing destroying the lab!”

“Yeah, it was something Ivory told us about!” Ichoo suddenly appeared next to us, flying with the wind. “I let it out and it went crazy, and is destroying the lab. We won’t have to worry about it either, because I saw somewhere that said it would self destruct if it went full out.”

“Dang,” Broshi said. “So, then that means we’re done here?”

“Yeah!” Ichoo exclaimed. “We can go home!”

“How do we know they won’t try anything else?” I asked, as we got closer to the kingdom. I knew that cuz I could hear the loud sounds they were making.

“Good question… We really don’t, but if they do, we can always come ba-” Ichoo suddenly stopped talking and looked worried.

“Is something wrong?” I asked as me and Broshi stopped and looked at him.

“Oh no no no no no…” Ichoo shook his head. “Get the citizens back home, but I need to go. Now.”

“What’s wrong Ich?!” I asked, alarmed.

“The training facility was attacked,” Ichoo said, with a serious facial expression. “Everything was blown up.”

“It was?!” I exclaimed.

“Yes! Achikara told me she’s been captured and that everything got blown up,” Ichoo said. “We gotta get back quickly.” We then arrived at the kingdom and put the citizens down.

“Then let’s get back,” Broshi said.

Ichoo formed a cloud and quickly got on. “You guys gonna come though?”

“I am.” Broshi got onto the cloud.

“Draco, if you’re worried about the citizens being captured again, you can stay,” Ichoo said, looking at me. He looked very worried.

I was unsure of what to do… I wanted to help the others but I can’t just leave the citizens unguarded…

“I… I’ll stay. Someone has too,” I said. “Hopefully I’ll see you two later.”

“Alright, you won’t have any way to get off of this planet though,” Ichoo said. “Go to Fucia and tell her about the new situation.”

“Right.” I nodded.

“Otherwise, Broshi and I will be leaving.” Ich’s cloud began to rise.

“See ya later, bro.” Broshi waved at me.

Before I could respond, they were already off into space.

I simply took in a deep breath and headed towards the castle to tell them the news. And to steel myself for any reinforcements until I was able to head back to the facility.

to be continued in the next chapter....